World Trade - Unify (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Jan 2019, 12:57

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Progressive Rock , AOR , Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

World Trade is U.S. AOR / progressive rock band that featured Billy Sherwood on bass and vocals and Bruce Gowdy on guitar. Yes's Chris Squire performed on their second album, Euphoria.The band was formed with Sherwood on lead vocals and bass, Gowdy on guitars, Guy Allison on keyboards and Mark T. Williams on drums. World Trade evolved from an earlier band, Lodgic, featuring Sherwood and Allison.Their 1989 eponymous debut was co-produced by Keith Olsen. A second album followed in 1995 on Magna Carta Records, with Williams being replaced by Jay Schellen.The album was produced by Sherwood. The band's sound had similarities to 1980s Yes and the album included two Chris Squire Experiment songs and Squire (uncredited) assisted on backing vocals.Sherwood and Schellen also recorded tracks for a series of tribute albums by Magna Carta.Sherwood has frequently collaborated with Schellen since. In the mid-2000s, Sherwood and Gowdy began work on a new World Trade album, but this was abandoned and material is planned on a release called Psy-Op.A third album was released in 2017 from Frontiers Records, titled Unify and featuring the original line-up of Sherwood, Gowdy, Allison, and Williams.

Album:

Composed of some of L.A.'s most recognized studio and songwriting talents - Billy Sherwood, Guy Allison and Bruce Gowdy - World Trade will release their third album, “Unify”, on August 4 via Frontiers Music Srl.Lead vocalist and main songwriter Billy Sherwood has been a fixture of the L.A. studio and recording scene since the mid-80s. Billy's talents range from producing a Grammy nominated album for Paul Rodgers to being the current bass player of Yes, handpicked by Chris Squire to replace him before his untimely death. He also recently joined up with Asia as a replacement for John Wetton after his passing for the band’s current US tour with Journey."World Trade was always a very special band, with a unique sound. It's amazing all these years later to be able to make another record and have it feel just as special as the first”, says Sherwood.Guy Allison and Bruce Gowdy, a pair of musicians also known for being behind the Unruly Child, and drummer Mark T. Williams (son of famed composer John Williams and brother of Toto singer Joseph) round out the line-up.“World Trade was always one of my favourite bands that I had the pleasure to be involved in. We are a real bunch of creative souls. Our debut record had such a great vibe and our new CD ‘Unity’ does as well! To our fans, we hope we can come out and play for you soon”, says Bruce Gowdy."If I had heard World Trade back when I was an impressionable young man (one who fell in love with the band U.K. on the very first listen), they would have made a lifelong impression on me. I'm very proud to have been a part of that musical journey with some of my very best friends”, adds Guy Alliison.No doubt that World Trade is a world-class band in every sense. “Unify” is a mature sounding recording reflective of the years of experience within the band. With great songwriting, excellent vocals and immense production values, this album will appeal to fans of Toto's most recent releases and 90125/Big Generator-era Yes, as well as fans of other progressive rock bands who value musicianship and songwriting craft.

Line-Up:

Billy Sherwood – bass and lead vocals
Bruce Gowdy – guitars
Guy Allison – keyboards
Mark T. Williams – drums

Tracklist:

01. The New Norm
02. Where We're Going
03. Pandora's Box
04. On Target On Time
05. Gone All The Way
06. Unify
07. For The Fallen
08. Lifeforce
09. Same Old Song
10. Again
11. The Moment Is Here (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných