Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

One of the coolest "new" bands to enter the Swedish music scene must be this one: BAD RADIATOR from the Stockholm region. However, this is actually not really a new band - other than the band name of course. MIKAEL LUNDGREN (vocals, keyboards), KLAS BERGVALL (guitar), ROGER HANSSON (drums) and JAN PERSSON (bass) were all in the Swedish band GRACE in the 80's They even had quite a hit song with the soundtrack title song "Ingen kan älska som vi" ("No one can love like us"). It was a catchy pop tune with some AOR traces.Today, Mikael has taken over the microphone and it works more than fine. The closest reference I'd like to mention is Danish MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK, since we get the same catchy hooks in the melodies and a lovely co-operation between guitars and keyboards. "Do you still think of me" could easily match any MLTR album, although possibly with slightly crunchier guitar (which I like a lot!). The production needs to be mentioned as well, since it is awesome. It actually sounds like a major label release to me. As for the songs, check out for example "Don't walk away" with a slight westcoast:ish spice. A softie, and a warm song. More westcoast vibes in "Hypnotize", the title track. There's even a BROKEN WINGS (the band, not the song) vibe in "Alexandra", so those of you who know the hi-tech/pop/AOR genre should be very interested in this album. I could write a lot more, but let's just state some facts in short: BAD RADIATOR is a professional act. These guys are extremely talented and they deliver. Get this one if you're into MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK, softer tunes by RICHARD MARX or stuff by CUTTING CREW, JOHNNY HATES JAZZ and stuff like that!

Album:

This blog favorites BAD RADIATOR are back with their fourth effort simply titled "IV", presented in exclusive world premiere here. Again, these Swedes deliver a delectable collection of 10 fresh melodic songs meticulously crafted with their usual Scandinavian class.Their way of mixing Melodic Rock, AOR, rock&pop and even some Westcoast elements is pretty unique.If you are new to BAD RADIATOR, you're missing a really good band. But some of you probably know that these guys emanate from the well-known band GRACE back in the '80s, which rose some popularity in Europe with the single 'Ingen Kan Alska Som Vi' (No One Can Love As Do) used in the Swedish movie of the same name from 1988."IV" showcases BAD RADIATOR's refined songwriting with a clever and effective formula; short songs adorned with superb melodies, nice hooks, breezy harmonies and quite catchy moments.There's an instantly TERRA NOVA-like melody and riff on opener 'Finish What You Started' - also akin Terra Nova's Fred Hendrix side project AQUILA - then 'You Drive Me Crazy' mixes an AORish midtempo pace with a MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK feel.'I Could Have Been Happy' is one of my favorites reminiscent of RADIO SILENCE, and 'Heartbeat' sports an elegant melody and an elaborated poppy riff with some CUTTING CREW (remember them?).Next there's a couple of numbers which are highlights for me: 'Waiting For You' is a song of which STAGE DOLLS would be proud of (sweet harmonies all over), followed by 'Tell Me', a tune arranged with a certain '80s Canadian feel in the HONEYMOON SUITE vein."Learn to Let It Go" is the ballad, where BAD RADIATOR's Westcoast touch emerge, but not in the L.A. style but European. Think FINGERPRINTS or STREET TALK.'Gonna Be the One' delivers more melodic rock sweetness, light and uplifting, while 'Save Me' ends the record in a midtempo AOR mood, a track that I find pretty Americanized (RICHARD MARX) circa 1989.I really love BAD RADIATOR's music, light, fresh, feel good melodies to enjoy at any environment.On "IV", as said, there's Melodic Rock, AOR, rock&pop and Euro Westcoast, all blended with the band's quite unique style. The polished to the extreme production sound is guaranteed with BAD RADIATOR, and soars.

Line Up:

Mikael Lundgren - Lead Vocals, Keyboards
Klas Bergvall - Guitars
Roger Hansson - Drums
Janne Persson - Bass

Tracklist:

01 - Finish What You Started
02 - You Drive Me Crazy
03 - I Could Have Been Happy
04 - Heartbeat
05 - Waiting for You
06 - Tell Me
07 - Learn to Let It Go
08 - Lonely
09 - Gonna Be the One
10 - Save Me

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných