Shotgun Valium - The Story Of Frank Tranquill (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Apr 2017, 10:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Stoner Rock , Hard Rock , Heavy Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Shotgun Valium present their own music in irrepressible humor. As if the trio from Erfurt, located in May 2013 newly formed, never done anything else.It is the energy that exude the three musicians Staged nothing.She seems honest - and that makes her so appealing.Psychedelic this is just between the lines, because the sound of shotgun Valium is just right as innovative!It's groovy stoner / heavy rock of no-frills manages and is not stingy with unusual harmonies effective music without cheap effects!

Album:

The story of Frank Tranquill is told by the band Shotgun Valium, a German trio who is now releasing his second album. An album with a pretty cool cover, if the story of Mr. Tranquill is fun I do not know because I did not immediately put myself in the same, on the other hand I have listened to their musical narrative a number of times. And it's about Stoner rock according to the typical format and you can name a whole string of bands if you want a comparison in that way. It's simply not about specially unique music, but on the other hand, very well-made. Good produced music, good song, good weight and pondus, trion can definitely create a good production. Simply classic stoner rock spread over nine tracks that shows slight variation and some hit-potential. Stylistically, however, it is not a direct deviation from what we hear from the genre, if you are thinking of stoner rock, you are most likely thinking about something that sounds like this album. It's a good album, especially the introduction is good and the last track is good, while the other half feels a little halfway. Especially the initial track is strong and perhaps the best track on the album. At the same time, it's hard to criticize the album as unreserved because it does not get my undivided attention right away, it sounds a bit too much like everything else in the genre and although it's fine, it does not work out. That Shotgun Valium and their latest albums have qualities, there is no doubt that they are worth checking out, for those who like stoner are also not to be hesitated. What I can experience after hours of suffering in the writing process is that Shotgun Valium offers a good but ultimately rather idle album.

Line Up:

Drums: Paul
Bass/Backing Vocal:Stan
Guitar/Vocal: Denny

Tracklist:

01. Mr. Devil
02. Ritual
03. Baby Got Me Going
04. Starship Riders
05. Strong Man
06. Broken
07. Revolution
08. Angry Child
09. The Last Ride

+ Video "Broken" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 37 neregistrovaných