Steel Panther - Lower The Bar (Limited Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Apr 2017, 11:48

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Sleaze Glam Hard Rock , Parody Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + 3 Videos
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

In 2008, Metal Skool changed their name to Steel Panther.STEEL PANTHER is the hottest band out of Hollywood since Motley Crue, Guns N’ Roses and Poison ruled the Sunset Strip. Arriving in 2009 with debut album Feel The Steel – hailed by Kerrang! magazine as “close to perfect” – Steel Panther has won a legion of fans across the world. And now the band is aiming even higher with second album Balls Out. Released worldwide through Universal Music on November 1, 2011, Balls Out is another masterpiece of kick-ass rock and roll.Steel Panther is a Los Angeles, California based glam metal parody band founded by former LA Guns vocalist Ralph Saenz (Michael Starr). Originally formed as “Metal Skool” and “Metal Shop” they’re known for their energetic live show, the longest running metal show on the Sunset Strip. On stage, the band both pays tribute to and lampoons the heyday of 80’s glam metal. The band’s between-song comedy includes jests at conflict between band members, discussions of drugs, sex, and improvised humor with the crowd.Recently they’ve crossed the Atlantic and have finally started to penetrate the European market with the release of their debut album, “Feel The Steel”.

Album:

Steel Panther, the glam rock band known for capturing the hearts of girlfriends and wives around the globe, announced today while on tour in Munich, Germany that their new album, “Lower The Bar,” will go on sale February 24th, 2017. “Lower The Bar” is Steel Panther’s fourth studio album and is the follow-up to their 2014 chart topper, “All You Can Eat”, which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Current Comedy chart and #24 on their Top 200 Album chart. To celebrate this historic moment in rock 'n' roll history and as a thank you their 'fanthers', the band has just released “She’s Tight,” the music video for the new album’s first single which is now available on VEVO. “She’s Tight” is Steel Panther’s “sexified” version of the Cheap Trick song and promises the skin that was left out of the 1982 hit. Cameos in the video include Cheap Trick’s Robin Zander, Bobbie Brown, Paris Michael Jackson (the late singer’s daughter) and Tony Palermo (Papa Roach). “Cheap Trick was one of my favorite bands when I was younger. I’m so proud to have recorded this track for our new album and also to have Robin Zander himself sing with me on the song. It’s like a dream come true”, said Steel Panther lead singer Michael Starr. Earlier this year, Steel Panther premiered “Live From Lexxi’s Mom’s Garage”, the band’s first full-length film/DVD featuring a live ten song acoustic concert interspersed with comedic vignettes. The “National Rock Review” called the film “the best night in you’ve had in pretty much forever.” XXXclusive DVD bundles of “Live From Lexxi’s Mom’s Garage” are available at SteelPantherRocks.com. Steel Panther is currently on a European headlining run with dates in Austria, Italy, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK (Wembley Arena) followed by national US tour through January 19th, 2017.

Line-Up:

MICHAEL STARR - Lead Vocals
SATCHEL – Lead Guitar
LEXXI FOXX – Bass Guitar
STIX ZADINIA – Drums

Tracklist:

01. She's Tight
02. Goin' In The Backdoor
03. Anything Goes
04. Poontang Boomerang
05. That's When You Came In
06. Wrong Side Of The Tracks (Out In Beverly Hills)
07. Now The Fun Starts
08. Pussy Ain't Free
09. Wasted Too Much Time
10. I Got What You Want
11. Walk Of Shame
12. Red Headed Step Child (Bonus Track)
13. Momentary Epiphany (Bonus Track)

+ Video "She's Tight ft. Robin Zander" (Official Video)
+ Video "Poontang Boomerang" (Official Video)
+ Video "I Got What You Want" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 48 neregistrovaných