Shakra - Life Tales - The Ballads (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2017, 06:19

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 188 mb

Bio:

With their first releases "Shakra" (1997), and "Moving Force" (1999), and by touring with Great White and Uriah Heep, the early career of this Swiss band was a steep learning curve with dramatic success but the real breakthrough came with their third record "Power Ride" (2001) when singer Pete Wiedmer was forced to leave the band because of ill health, replaced by Mark Fox. Mark immediately put his stamp on the following album "Rising" (2003), which saw Shakra rise higher on the career ladder than ever before and hit the German and Swiss album charts. The band played several concerts and festivals, one of which was the prestigious "Bang Your Head" event. The controversial video clip for the song "Chains Of Temptation" showed singer Fox giving himself a heroin injection.And, after supporting Iron Maiden at the Swiss "Spirit Of Rock" festival, Shakra then took the decision to tour through 12 countries with HammerFall and Stratovarius. The band played a huge show in Zurich with Guns N' Roses in 2006.Shortly after the Everest album was released, Mark Fox left the band and was replaced by John Prakesh on vocals.New releases include "Back On Track" in Feb 2011 and "Powerplay" in Jan 2013.

Album:

Swiss melodic hard rockers SHAKRA have just released "Life Tales : The Ballads", a limited edition CD comprising the band's most celebrated ballads / midtempo tunes, only available in Switzerland and Germany.Since Shakra debuted in 1998 with their self-titled album, the band has released eleven studio albums and toured all over the world.In addition to their solid brand of melodic hard rock with a classy European feel, Shakra are known for their keen to compose opulent power ballads. Often compared to Gotthard, Shakra's style in the balladry side is much more melodious.The band defined "Life Tales : The Ballads" as 'the ultimate HeartRock album', and while there's their more slow, power ballad tunes we find as well solid midtempo rockers.Alongside the more recent ballads such as 'Love Will Find A Way' (Infected, 2007) and 'Life's What You Need' appeared in their last studio album, it's great to see included old tunes like 'Take My Hand' (Power Ride, 2001), 'I Will Be There' (from 2003's Rising), or the terrific 'Immortal' (Fall, 2005).You can't go wrong with a power ballads album, and Shakra has curated a stupendous collection in "Life Tales : The Ballads".

Line-Up:

Mark Fox - Vocals (ex-Krokus , Wolfpakk)
Thomas Muster - Guitars (1997-present)
Thom Blunier - Guitars (lead) (1997-present) (ex-Ruckus)
Dominik Pfister - Bass (2008-present)
Roger Tanner - Drums (1997-present) (ex-Evidence One)

Tracklist:

01. I Will Be There
02. Anything
03. Love Will Find A Way
04. Why
05. Acheron's Way
06. Hopeless
07. Immortal
08. Anybody Out There
09. Life's What You Need
10. When I See You
11. Wonderful Life
12. I've Got To Hold On
13. Too Good To Be True
14. I Do It My Way
15. And Life Begins
16. Take My Hand

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní