Xiphea - Once Upon A Time (Digipak Edition) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Dec 2020, 15:00

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

Xiphea is a German symphonic band. The four musicians are: Renè, Neil, Thamas and Sabine. They started their project in 2011 and decided to name the band Xiphea, after a brave, strong, gentle and loving female figure. Once Sabine created her for a song. They still tell the legend of Xiphea with songs and a continuing fairytale.

Album:

Great new album...Cinderella is the first single from the upcoming Xiphea album "Once upon a time".With ONCE UPON A TIME, the band has created a very good concept album.I refuse the music of this band to compare this album with other bands. It would not be fair for him, because what the three musically deliver here is quite big cinema. Perhaps this is also a little bit of the fact that XIPHEA have simply dared to make fairy tales the centerpiece of this album. But how do you get to play a fairy tale? Sabine: "It was an incredibly spontaneous moment. I had already finished the lyrics on three songs and they had nothing to do with fairy tales. But I wanted to tell a fairy tale and could not decide which one to take. I asked Neil, who has a major part in the songwriting process. When he sensed my enthusiasm, which I can never conceal when it comes to fantasy or romantic stories, he said: "Just make fairy tales ... we'll make a fairy tale album." The objection was perfect. I immediately sensed how much the idea makes me happy, inspiring and satisfying. The decision was made and I was allowed to spend a month reading fairy tales and putting myself into many characters. An exciting time and today I am very happy about the result. "

Line-Up:

Szlucska Bence Tamas - Drums (2011-present) - See also: ex-Saint Astray
Neil Mac Miles - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2011-present)
Sabine - Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-RawkFist

Tracklist:

01. We Are the Wind
02. Cinderella
03. The Shrine of Ama
04. Mirror on the Wall
05. Dancing with the Wolves
06. The Little Mermaid
07. Power of the Dwarfs
08. Briar Rose
09. Gracious Fate
10. Star Talers

+ Video "Cinderella" (Official Lyrics Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných