Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Blues Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

‘Hundred Seventy Split’ is a Blues/Rock power trio feauturing former TYA members Joe Gooch-gtr/vocals and Leo Lyons-bass with Damon Sawyer on Drums.‘Hundred Seventy Split’ is an exciting, high energy Blues/Rock power trio showcasing the combined talents of Joe Gooch on guitar/vocals, Leo Lyons on bass and Damon Sawyer on drums..Leo Lyons and Joe Gooch are former members of the band “Ten Years After’.The pair initially formed a song-writing partnership to write for TYA and have continued writing together ever since. Their debut record ’The World Won’t Stop’ was released in 2010.Leo and Joe resigned from Ten Years After at the end of 2013.To celebrate a new beginning Hundred Seventy Split are releasing in February a new CD, simply titled, HSS.Their live shows have already proved popular with TYA fans. The band perform TYA classics alongside new material in their show.‘Hundred Seventy Split’ was formed to play music that rocks outside of the TYA box.

Album:

How do you write TM promotion in the accompanying material? Hundred Seventy Split will certainly not reinvent the wheel. This is what I call a nice understatement, which the band in the genuinely trivializing album title "Tracks" süffisant. Songs. It's so simple, but if such acclaimed great musicians and a real Dino are already getting together for a few years, the classic bluesrock quote is not led into new worlds, but when 'Rock Opas "Like Leo Lyons and want to have fun again, then the bear quilts - I've just been to The Who so incomparably brilliantly experienced. I mean by the way with the 'Opas' with the greatest respect!And again, roots that have outgrown the Woodstock Festival a long time ago. Leo was there, standing by the side of a certain Alvin Lee, when the magical solos in "Going Home" were bestowed with almost magical fingers. And Joe Gooch has eventually inherited Alvin. Ten Years After, is there a better reference for rock'n'roll? But, best of all, Joe is a nimble finger, he improvises fantastically on the six strings - but never in the water of Alvin. Joe owns his own attack, with a great sense of melodies and always ready for jazz attitudes. And sometimes he gets into a bustle, a little reminiscent of the unmistakable John McLaughlin. That 's what it' s all about.The opening is therefore like an old Creedence song on high tours. "It's Coming Back Around" groovt almost boogie-like and immediately makes a good mood. The first solos on the traditional and mature rhythm section are therefore like a well-oiled engine, which tests its power at idle. Totally relaxt and with a lot of buck on rock.The listener instantly transmits to the inclined listener, even if in "The Game" a Hammond is placed under the song design and thus the guitar still offers a beautiful edition. Have TYA also practiced, for example, when they developed their wild excesses in "Help Me"."I Grew Up On Muddy Waters", well, what do you think about the word play around? Especially when the song comes in a bluesy southern robe? The muddy waters of the Mississippi know how it is meant - and Muddy in heaven certainly also.After the anything but depressed "Lonely" the combo plays almost a little West Coast in my favorite "Gravedigger", a dreamlike relaxed number, timeless between the hippie oriented sounds from the area of ​​San Francisco and a distinctive jazz style Bends Here they let their guitars get off the lead, now they can let off steam. Without any hustle and bustle, but with a lot of sense of tension and tension, Joe phrases himself into the orbit of great heroes, surrounded by the spirit of Warren Haynes, John Cipollina, or even a young Ryan Mc Garvey, and who else is driving around in these areas . Here I found my anchor, here I want to be.Oh, you love time, and what is it? "She's Got The Mojo" sounds like the best song from ZZ Top, the ZZ Top have never written. The beard grows smooth! And with "tail lights" they immediately prove the fact that balladesque themes are also on the menu. Once again, the guitar, which plays with us and tickles our emotions, bewitches us. Big cinema!In the end, we have a beautiful mid-tempo number called "You Can not Drink It", which once again suggests a certain soulship to my favorite heroes from New York. When a last time the balloon rises and Joe unleashes his so-so-fluid improvisations, I feel a mule sensation.How can the world be so simple. The guys from Hunded Seventy Split make no secret of the fact that they want to have fun with their music. This can be heard in every note, in every song. Above all, I can say one thing, the fun has arrived with me.

Line Up:

Leo Lyons (bass)
Joe Gooch (guitars, vocals)
Damon Sawyer (drums)
Bill Livsey (hammond on # 2, 3, 9)

Tracklist:

01. It's Coming Back Around
02. The Game
03. If You Make It to the Top
04. I Grew up on Muddy Waters
05. Lonely
06. Gravedigger
07. Looking for a Sign
08. She's Got the Mojo
09. Tali Lights
10. The Final Curtain
11. You Can't Drink It

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných