Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 269 mb

Info:

Daniel "Dee" Snider (born March 15, 1955) is an American singer-songwriter, screenwriter, radio personality, and actor. Snider came to prominence in the early 1980s as lead singer of the heavy metal band Twisted Sister. He was ranked 83 in the Hit Parader's Top 100 Metal Vocalists of All Time.

Album:

One thing you won't ever catch Dee Snider doing is being complacent. "I've never been about living in the past," Snider says. "The past is wonderful to reflect on and enjoy, but for me, I'd rather show you the latest thing I've been working on. I'm all about looking ahead, and this new record is very much about me moving forward."Dee's vibrant new solo album, "We Are The Ones", is due out in October on Red River Records (distributed by BFD/RED). Produced by Grammy- and Emmy-winning songwriter Damon Ranger, "We Are The Ones" crackles with modern energy, from the call-to-arms manifesto of "Rule The World", to the anthemic bonding of "So What" (complete with, yes, a string section) to the intensely synth-driven "Close To You", to the thematically soaring "Superhero" (a song tailor-made for running over the end credits of the next Marvel or DC movie blockbuster if ever there was one). Another significant highlight of the album is a newly re-recorded acoustic version of "We're Not Gonna Take It" which has also been tapped the official anthem for The Recording Academy's advocacy efforts, including the "Fair Play Fair Pay" act. Recently performed in Washington D.C. at the annual Grammys On The Hill event, a video of the song premiered earlier today on Entertainment Weekly's web site and can now be viewed below.Also featured is an explosive cover of NINE INCH NAILS' "Head Like A Hole". "I always thought it was a great song, a powerful song," Dee explains, "I can't wait to do that one live. Like 'We're Not Gonna Take It' is iconic, 'Head Like A Hole' is iconic for that era."With TWISTED SISTER effectively entering the rearview mirror, Dee now has his sights dead-set on his new musical direction. "You can't expect others to embrace what you do if you don't embrace it yourself," he admits. "I have to believe it first before I can expect anybody else to believe it. When you're creating a new record, you want to make a statement, and you want to have music you can stand behind and feel strongly about. So it was a little unnerving when I started heading down this path. After Damon and I cut the first four tracks, I said, 'Oh yeah, there is a place for me here.' This is music I feel excited about, and I also look forward to playing it live."Earlier this summer, Dee took part in the unveiling of the new Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame exhibit, "Louder Than Words: Rock, Power And Politics", which will remain on display in Cleveland during the 2016 Republican National Convention. To commemorate the new Hall Of Fame exhibit, Dee performed a new acoustic version of TWISTED SISTER's legendary song "We're Not Gonna Take It". This moving new version of Dee's epic anthem is currently available on iTunes.In April 2016, Dee was called to Capitol Hill for the second time — the first at the infamous 1985 Senate hearing instigated by Tipper Gore and the Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC) — to speak on behalf of The Recording Academy's "Fair Play Fair Pay" initiative. On September 18, Dee will be presenting his new music at Riot Fest at Douglas Park in Chicago, Illinois.Dee is unapologetically energized about where he's going as an artist. "Music inspires that genuine enthusiasm," he says. " I'm not anti the past — I'm just not one of those guys sitting there singing about the glory days. To me, these are the glory days, and the days to come are the glory days. And this new record is the part of my next glory days."

Line-Up:

Dee Snider Vocals (1995-present) - See also: Twisted Sister, ex-Desperado, ex-Widowmaker, ex-Van Helsing's Curse, ex-Angra (live), ex-Brighton Rock, ex-Harlequin, ex-Heathen, ex-Peacock
Rudy Sarzo Bass (2008-present) - See also: ex-Dio, ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-M.A.R.S., ex-Queensrÿche, Animetal USA, Devil City Angels, Gunzo, Project Rock, TRED, ex-Ozzy Osbourne, ex-Quiet Riot, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen (live), ex-Aleister Wild, ex-Blue Öyster Cult, ex-Dio Disciples, ex-Dudes of Wrath, ex-Hardline, ex-Manic Eden, ex-Ratt, ex-Whitesnake
Bob Kulick Guitars (2008-present) - See also: ex-Blackthorne, ex-Skull, ex-Alice Cooper, ex-Balance, ex-Kiss, ex-Lou Reed, ex-Meat Loaf, ex-Michael Bolton, ex-Neverland Express, ex-Paul Stanley
Brett Chassen Drums (2012-present)
Doug Katsaros Keyboards (2012-present)

Tracklist:

01. We Are the Ones
02. Over Again
03. Close to You
04. Rule the World
05. We're Not Gonna Take It (2016 Acoustic Recording)
06. Crazy for Nothing
07. Believe
08. Head Like a Hole
09. Superhero
10. So What

+ Video "We Are The Ones" (Official Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných