Operation: Mindcrime - Resurrection (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 15:45

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Progressive Metal , Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

FEATURING GEOFF TATE, RUDY SARZO, SIMON WRIGHT, RANDY GANE AND KELLY GRAY TO ENTER STUDIO SHORTLY AFTER TOUR TO BEGIN RECORDING TRILOGY PROJECT...On the very day his “Farewell Tour” as Queensryche begins, Geoff Tate – one of rock’s quintessential front men and the lead vocalist heard on all Queensryche hits since the inception of the band – has announced that his current version of Queensryche will be forging ahead as OPERATION: MINDCRIME after the tour ends.Named after Queensryche’s epic concept album from 1988, OPERATION: MINDCRIME — a band consisting of Geoff Tate, Rudy Sarzo (Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake), Simon Wright (AC/DC, Dio), Randy Gane (Myth) and Kelly Gray (Queensryche 1998 – 2001, 2012 – present) — will be entering the studio in September to begin recording a trilogy project that Geoff’s been working on for the past two years.Tate, who has always enjoyed telling stories through music, considers the creation of the forthcoming trilogy one of his biggest and most ambitious works to date.“I tried to reduce the story and eventually got it down to 37 ideas that needed representing to complete the story,” comments Geoff. “I knew that one record wouldn’t cover it and that it would have to be a trilogy. It’s an exciting project and one we’d like to release the first part of sometime next spring.”With the evolution of his band, Geoff would like to concentrate on concept and story albums in the years to come. Fans like to call it, “Thinking Man’s Metal” and Geoff plans to continue expanding the musical dimensions of your mind.“It doesn’t seem that long ago when I first brought the Mindcrime story to the band… they were, initially, against it. Chris DeGarmo was the first one to get on board and, once he did, we were able to move forward with what became one of our greatest achievements as a band.”With the release Operation: Mindcrime – which won critical and popular acclaim and comparisons to the Who’s Tommy and Pink Floyd’s The Wall – Queensryche went on to bring their progressive music to sold-out audiences the world over.With Geoff at the helm,Queensryche sold over 20 million albums worldwide and performed in over 46 countries.That was then, this is now and Geoff Tate is looking forward to what lies ahead with his trilogy project.“It is so refreshing to be able to concentrate on the many stories and ideas that I have been working on with no boundaries or restrictions,” states Tate, further adding, “With the newly-named band, I think fans will continue to enjoy the music we create and perform together and hope they share this new musical journey with us.”Beginning July 30, Geoff Tate and his band mates will be spanning the states for a 22-date trek of what will be Geoff’s remaining performances as Queensryche Starring Geoff Tate – The Farewell Tour.While the name has changed, the distinctive rock vocals of Geoff Tate remain the same.It’s time to enjoy what is now known as the band, OPERATION: MINDCRIME.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl will release "Resurrection", the new album from OPERATION: MINDCRIME, the band led by former QUEENSRŸCHE singer Geoff Tate, on September 23."Resurrection" is the second part of Tate's musical trilogy. One year after the release of the debut album in September 2015, OPERATION: MINDCRIME continues in the spirit of the historic album of the same name, spawning concepts as grand as the music, and intertwining the intensity of the former QUEENSRŸCHE vocalist's iconic past with the provocative, progressive mindset that has made him one of music's most resolute forces and frontmen."The album 'Resurrection' is the second part of our three album presentation or trilogy," explains Tate. "It continues the story that began on the first album 'The Key' with the near death experience of the lead character known as 'H' and his subsequent recovery of the missing encryption key. With the Key finally in his possession, 'H' has everything he needs to finally launch his long awaited project called 'The New Reality'. Or does he..."Tate continues: "I'm excited for people to hear and experience 'Resurrection' because I think it answers some of the questions that were posed in the first album, 'The Key'. Musically, it offers some of the most diverse and challenging material that I've ever written."

Line Up:

Geoff Tate - Vocals (2000-present) - See also: ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-The Mob, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Myth
John Moyer - Bass (Ex-Disturbed)
Simon Wright - Drums (2013-2015) - See also: Hellion, ex-Aurora, ex-Dio, ex-Tora Tora, ex-A-II-Z, Big Noize, Dio Disciples, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Tytan, ex-Tim "Ripper" Owens (live), ex-AC/DC, ex-Rhino Bucket, ex-UFO
Brian Tichy - Drums - See also: T&N, ex-Pride & Glory, ex-Queensrÿche (live), S.U.N., Sweet & Lynch, Tak Matsumoto Group, The Dead Daisies, ex-Vinnie Moore, ex-Ozzy Osbourne (live), ex-Aluminum Jew, ex-Ana Sidel, ex-B'z, ex-Ball, ex-Billy Idol, ex-Foreigner, ex-Gilby Clarke, ex-Kenny Wayne Shepherd, ex-Lynch Mob, ex-Nicklebag, ex-Shaw/Blades, ex-Stevie Salas, ex-TMG, ex-Whitesnake, ex-Aerosmith (live), ex-Glenn Hughes (live), ex-Sass Jordan (live), ex-Seether (live), ex-Slash's Snakepit (live), ex-The Guess Who (live), ex-Velvet Revolver (live)
Kelly Gray - Guitars, Bass (2012-present) - See also: ex-Queensrÿche, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Myth, ex-Slave to the System
Randy Gane - Keyboards (2012-present) - See also: ex-Queensrÿche, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Queensrÿche (live), ex-Myth
Scott Moughton - Guitars (classical acoustic) - See also: Geoff Tate

Tracklist:

01. Ressurrection
02. When All Falls Away
03. A Moment In Time
04. Through The Noize
05. Left For Dead
06. Miles Away
07. Healing My Wounds
08. The Fight
09. Taking On The World (Feature Tim Ripper Owens And Blaze Bayley)
10. Invincible
11. A Smear Campaign
12. Which Side Your On
13. Into The Hands Of The World
14. Live From My Machine

+ Video "Taking On The World (Feature Tim Ripper Owens And Blaze Bayley)" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných