Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 170 mb

Bio:

Iron Mask, the power and neo classical-metal band of Dushan Petrossi (guitarist and mastermind of the international act Magic Kingdom)...From the beginning on passion always was the driving force for Belgian guitar master Dushan Petrossi. In the slipstream of his symphonic metal band Magic Kingdom, Petrossi followed his neo-classical influences with IRON MASK for 10 years now. All the dedication he put into the band finally resulted in IRON MASK becoming the more successful of the two. Especially in Japan they are is hailed as one of the best neo-classical power metal band for years now, but also the following in Europe is steadily increasing.This development surely will continue with the new (fourth) album "Black As Death“. Even more: the perspective for IRON MASK is very promising and it's likely that the band will advance to the next level of popularity. As their new vocalist ex-Yngwie Malmsteen frontman Mark Boals was chosen by Petrossi. "After having the material recorded I realised that Mark Boals would be the best singer for most of the new songs, range-wise this is my most technically difficult album to sing, so Mark ended up on 10 songs, Goran Edman on one and Valhalla jr. on one (+ the vinyl bonus track), as he is recovering from a neck surgery and couldn’t do more”, Petrossi explains.IRON MASK stand out from many other artists of the neo-classical metal genre because they manage to combine high musical ambitions with a certain kind of accessibility and lots of variety. Therefore you find high-speed tracks ("Feel The Fire", "Blizzard Of Doom", "Nosferatu") epic songs like "Genghis Khan", the impressive title track "Black As Death" and the incredible "God Punishes, I Kill" beside catchy hard rock tracks ("Broken Hero", "Rebel Kid", "The Absence") – a varied mixture, forged by Petrossi's songwriting skills. With "Magic Sky Requiem" (sung by Goran Edman) "Black As Death" also offers a beautiful ballad. On the European bonus track "Evil Strikes In Silence“ we get to hear Götz "Valhalla jr." Mohre on vocals, as well as on "March Of The Slaves" which will be available on the vinyl edition (2-vinyl) of "Black As Death" only.The album's mix and mastering was handled by the experienced Dennis Ward (Krokus, Pink Cream 69, Silent Force, Angra) who made the song material (which was produced by Dushan Petrossi himself) shine in the best of ways.With "Black as Death" Dushan Petrossi and his band manage the feat of musical claim to be merged with accessibility, so fans of Firewind, Dio, Iron Maiden, Yngwie Malmsteen and Rainbow will all have their joy in this extraordinary album.IRON MASK´s debut album "Revenge Is My Name" (Lion Music) was released in 2002. Three years later the band made the biggest leap forward and impressed with "Hordes Of The Brave" (Lion Music), a strong and versatile neo-classical power metal opus. Here also the collaboration with Oliver Hartmann (Avantasia, ex-At Vance) began, who from then on sang full songs or choir provided support on any IRON MASK record. Nevertheless, it should take almost five years before IRON MASK released their third album "Shadow Of The Red Baron" (Lion Music). A death in the family threw back the creative bandleader. But the reactions on "Shadow Of The Red Baron" were again excellent, and so it is hardly surprising that not even two years later a more than adequate successor is at the start now with “Black As Death”.

Album:

Belgian Melodic Power Metal band IRON MASK is right now putting finishing touches on their brand new album, titled “Diabolica”, which is scheduled for a September 23rd release, via AFM Records.The following is from the IRON MASK Facebook and written by Dushan Petrossi – guitarist, lyricist, songwriter and writer of orchestral arrangements for IRON MASK:I am happy and eager to present to you: “Diabolica ‘s line -up”.
 The sixth Iron Mask album, where I, as always, gave it my all to create something that pleases the fans, that I am proud to call my art. 
It is with great honour that I present to you the band!First of all, 
On bass, the deep sound with a precise hand, Vassili Moltchanov.
 On drums, Heartbeat of the band, the great stick-spinning Master of Groove, Ramy Ali.
 On guitars, orchestration and all music composing and lyrics, yours truly…Last but not least, for vocals I have worked together with Diego Valdez from Argentina (Electronomicon, Helker). 
After a long search and life twisting events, the band and I decided that only him could give these new songs justice, a new era and a bright future has just began.
 His passion and sound give an extra dimension to the soul of every single song.
 Working with him is a real joy on a high professional and artistic level.
 His voice is in perfect harmony with my music, just as his personality is with mine.We all hope you enjoy every note on this album.
Keep on rocking, because we do it all for you!

Line-Up:

Vasiliy Molchanov Bass (2002-present) - See also: Magic Kingdom, ex-Cryme, ex-Shah, ex-Kings of Spades
Dushan Petrossi Guitars (2002-present) - See also: Arms of War, Magic Kingdom
Ramy Ali Drums (2010-present) - See also: Freedom Call, Roger Staffelbach's Angel of Eden, Evidence One, ex-Getaway, Rik Priem's Prime, State of Rock, ex-Justice, ex-Kiske / Somerville, ex-Serious Black (live), ex-Frontline
Artur Almeida Vocals (2015-present) - See also: Attick Demons

Tracklist:

01. I Don't Forget, I Don't Forgive 04:40
02. Doctor Faust 07:41
03. Galileo 06:44
04. Oliver Twist 06:30
05. March 666 04:55
06. All for Metal 03:58
07. The Rebellion of Lucifer 06:01
08. Diabolica 05:08
09. The First and the Last 04:01
10. Ararat 07:05
11. Flying Fortress 04:53
12. Cursed in the Devil's Mill 13:45

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných