Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 178 mb

Bio:

MYRIAD LIGHTS is one of the most promising reality in the Italian underground Heavy Metal scenario.The band was founded in 2006 in Gorgonzola, Milan, Italy by the 17-year-old guitarist Francesco Lombardo, who wanted to combine the classic Heavy Metal sound with more power and modern influences.After some lineup changes the band found stability in late 2010, besides Francesco on guitar, with Andrea Di Stefano on vocals, Giuseppe Lombardo (FOGALORD) on bass and the youngest Filippo Motta (16) on drums.Throughout 2011 Myriad Lights recorded their debut album "Mark of Vengeance" at SFSoundDesign studio (Albignano, Milan, Italy) owned by Simone Fiorino, released worldwide in June 2012 by Italian label Underground Symphony. Mark of Vengeance is a really simple and immediate album, based on the 80s classic heavy metal sound and recorded with nothing more than the instruments that you can hear in a Myriad Lights’ live act: just guitar, bass and drums.After the release of the debut album, during 2012-2013 Myriad Lights has performed in many live gigs and festivals, touring Italy and a little abroad, sharing the stage with Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, Firewind, Fatal Smile, Theocracy, Sleeping Romance, and many others.Mark of Vengeance also made an important appearance in the historical “BURRN!” magazine (Japan) in the import album charts at the 33rd position in January 2013.In 2015 Myriad Lights entered the SundOwner Studio of Marco Zanibelli in Arluno (MI), Italy, and recorded a new chapter. The 2nd album is more metal and aggressive. You can hear a new and regenerated style, with much more keyboards and also some orchestra arrangements played by the aforementioned session member Marco Zanibelli.After recording the new album, drummer Filippo left the band for personal reasons. Myriad Lights welcomes the new drummer Simone Sgarella (ex FUROR GALLICO). Also the band added to the lineup an important refreshment with Lele Mr Triton on keyboards (ex HIGHLORD).The new album "Kingdom of Sand" is released in July 2016 by Italian label Punishment 18 Records.

Album:

What's in a name? This is my first encounter with Italy's Myriad Lights. As I often do with new bands, I try not take press material too seriously when they describe a band. Give the album a first spin, I say. But their band name had me thinking, some progressive metal, possibly. Not so much. The country of Italy should have been my first clue. Myriad Lights plays bombastic melodic power metal on this, their second album, Kingdom Of Sand.Yet, even that description requires some clarification. The band was formed by guitarist Francesco Lombardo (when he was seventeen, no less), so everything about this album is very guitar forward. Now one of the first things you wonder when you hear that an album is"guitar-centered" is, are the songs merely platforms for Lombardo's fancy fret work? Yes and no. The riffs and leads are abundant and the focal point of every song. And Lombardo is a terrific guitarist. His lead solos are impressive, blistering and soaring.Conversely, the song arrangements are well-crafted, with each song having its beginning, middle, and end. Melody and harmony are abundant from not only the guitar parts, but also the fine vocal arrangements and keyboard embellishments. A solid rock groove informs most every song as well, giving them momentum and accessibility. So, yeah, Myriad Lights is a guitar-centered band, yet lead by a guitarist who knows how to actually craft a song and be a player in that song. And overall, the results are rather impressive and entertaining. My picks of the litter: the catchy Deathbringer (yes, I know, catchy sounds funny before that title), Mirror, The Deep, and Abyssal March.

Line-Up:

Francesco Lombardo Guitars (2006-present) - See also: ex-Highlord
Jeff Lombardo Bass (2007-present) - See also: Fogalord
Andrea Di Stefano Vocals (2010-present)
Simone Sgarella Drums (2015-present) - See also: Bastard Saints, ex-Furor Gallico
Emanuele Salsa Keyboards (2015-present) - See also: Evil Bards, ex-Crystal Empire, ex-Egart, ex-Highlord

Tracklist:

01. Desert Nights 02:03 instrumental
02. Kingdom of Sand 04:27
03. Abyssal March 03:44
04. The Deep 05:52
05. The Grave Chant 04:55
06. 039 Lights 02:20 instrumental
07. Mirror 05:26
08. The Waves 03:03
09. Deathbringer 05:20
10. Ascension 04:32

+ Video "Abyssal March" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných