Blue Murder - Screaming Blue Murder (1994) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Blue Murder - Screaming Blue Murder (1994) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2016)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Mar 2019, 15:07

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1994 (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2016)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 163 mb

Bio:

Blue Murder were an English hard rock band, founded by ex-Whitesnake, Tygers of Pan Tang and Thin Lizzy guitarist John Sykes. Blue Murder was formed by John Sykes in 1988. As he was largely elemental for the success of Whitesnake's multiplatinum-selling self-titled album, their label Geffen signed a record deal with Sykes following his dismissal from the band.In the nascent stages of the band, drummer Cozy Powell - with whom Sykes had played in Whitesnake - was attached to the project. Ray Gillen, who had previously sung for Black Sabbath and later for Badlands - not the same band Badlands (née John Sloman's Badlands) that Sykes once played in - sang for an early version of Blue Murder, and reportedly the band recorded demos with him. Additionally, Tony Martin (who replaced Gillen in Black Sabbath), Derek St. Holmes and David Glen Eisley briefly worked with the band, but never in an official capacity.Upon comparing the original demos with Sykes' vocals to the demos with Ray Gillen, A&R executive John Kalodner encouraged Sykes to handle the vocal duties himself.Blue Murder released two studio albums: Blue Murder in 1989 and Nothin' but Trouble in 1993. A live album, Screaming Blue Murder was released in Japan only in 1994, but has since been released elsewhere via iTunes.The band was dropped by their label in the mid-90s, at which point Sykes (the only consistent member in the changing line-ups) recorded Out of My Tree in 1995 with Blue Murder members Marco Mendoza and Tommy O'Steen, effectively transforming Blue Murder into an "official" Sykes solo project.On 13 March 2016 keyboardist Nik Green died from cancer.

Album:

Screaming Blue Murder: Dedicated to Phil Lynott is a live album released by the English hard rock band, Blue Murder. It is the band's third and final release, and was initially issued only in Japan. It has since been re-released via iTunes.BLUE MURDER was without a doubt one of the greatest hard rock acts ever. Of course we featured HERE their 2 first albums, but you need to complete the band's discography with this "Screaming Blue Murder: Dedicated To Phil Lynott", the band's third and final release, initially issued only in Japan.More like a John Sykes solo LP but released under the Blue Murder moniker, this recent Japanese version on SHM-CD is the one to get.Recorded live - but believe me, it's amazing - Sykes subtitled this CD 'Dedicated to Phil Lynott', so it's no surprise that there are three Thin Lizzy classics in the playlist: Cold Sweat, Please Don't Leave Me and Dancin' in the Moonlight. As Sykes was the guitar player on Whitesnake's 1987 too, Still of the Night is on here as well (killer version).The remaining songs are six originals from both studio offerings of Blue Murder.Sykes and the band are on fire here, and for me, some of these versions are even better than the originals.I can't help but "Screaming Blue Murder: Dedicated To Phil Lynott" still sent shivers down my spine with each listen. It's so emotional, vital, authentic... this is pure rock n roll, from the guts.And even better with this pristine Japan SHM-CD.

Line-Up:

John Sykes - lead vocals, guitar
Marco Mendoza - bass, backing vocals
Tommy O'Steen - drums
Nik Green - keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Riot
02. Cry For Love
03. Cold Sweat
04. Billy
05. Save My Love
06. Jelly Roll
07. We All Fall Down
08. Please Don't Leave Me
09. Still Of The Night
10. Dancin' In The Moonlight

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných