Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 219 mb

Info:

In a more Slayersque and darker style, Maze of Terror comes with their debut EP "Skull Crusher" , a brutal assault from these South American Thrashers. It flies by like a black tornado from start to finish. MAZE OF TERROR is a band from Peru, but I can say that in a way they have a relation with Greece. The band was formed in 2011 and so far they released in 2012 an EP under the title “Skullcrusher” and a split CD in 2015 with AMKEN the Greek thrash metal band that you should also check out (and this is the Greek connection I mentioned above). The band after all these felt ready to try to release a full length album and the result of this effort is the full of meaning album “Ready to Kill” which I will present to you here.THE COVER: This is an old school looking cover that is handmade. I underline this because in our days most of the covers are made on computers and this is at least something fresh and looks natural. The cover is really simple and straight to the point. It shows 4 winged demons escaping from the fiery pits of hell and looking ready to kill. I think that the 4 demons symbolize the members of the band, but you can give your own interpretation.MUSICAL STYLE: The band plays thrash metal that is influenced by the 80’s scene, but also it has a modern touch that is used in a way to underline their old school influences. The band’s sound can be described as riff driven with guitars that sound like a swarm of angry bees and solos that drive you insane (and this is good). There are also some blast beats that are flirting with the death metal sound. Musically the band has a character, but in my opinion they can be compared with groups like DESTRUCTION, SEPULTURA, KREATOR and SLAYER.CONCLUSION: “Ready to Kill” is by all means a very good debut album full of great riffs. The most interesting thing though with these guys is that they create thrash metal songs that stick into your mind and over time you will like them even more. It is an album that I can personally recommend to you.

Line-Up:

Leviathan Bass, Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-R.I.P.
Hammer Drums (2011-present) - See also: ex-R.I.P.
Criminal Mind Guitars (2012-present)
Razor Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Sordid, ex-Morvidhen

Tracklist:

1. Rotting Force 04:48
2. Lycanthropes 05:29
3. There Will Be Blood 04:35
4. Violent Mind of Hate 04:25
5. World's Dead Side 06:26
6. Bringer of Torture 05:54
7. Protectors 04:41
8. Executio Bestialis 06:20
9. Blooded Past, Burning Future 02:33
10. Gilles de Rais 10:05

+ Video "Lycanthropes" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní