Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 100 mb

Bio:

Pittsburgh hard rock heroes CAROUSEL will release their sophomore LP 2113 on August 28 via Tee Pee Records. The eagerly-anticipated follow up to CAROUSEL's revered debut, Jeweler's Daughter -- an album that was hailed as "riff-laden" and "epic" by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and landed near the top of many "Best of 2013" year-end lists -- 2113 is a midnight binge-blur of muscular, dynamic R'N'R, filled with timeless hooks and killer, scorching solos. On the new album,CAROUSEL welcomes new guitarist Matt Goldsborough -- also of Pentagram andThe Skull -- into the band, joining the formidable lineup of Dave Wheeler (guitar, vocals), Jake Leger (drums) and Jim Wilson (bass).CAROUSEL is a band that knows how to capture your attention; the group has the unique ability to filter the music of their childhood heroes through a contemporary lens. On 2113, the four-piece unleashes charged-up rhythms and wicked dual-guitar harmonies that lay a strong foundation for the shining voice and catchy choruses of front man Dave Wheeler. 2113 is the ultimate nighttime driving music; a head-turning blend of Casablanca-era KISS and prime time Thin Lizzy with one foot in the past and the other firmly secured in the future. 2113 also contains a "hidden" bonus cover of the Joe Walsh classic, "Turn to Stone".

Album:

I first heard Carousel back in late 2013 on Bandcamp. They had a 4 track EP "Tears of Stone" available and when I first heard that 12 and a half minute title track, it knocked me off my stilettos! Not only did I love their sound, the vocalist got my attention, I loved his voice. He belts it out with confidence and that perfect mix of 70's blues rock dude, screaming rock god of the 80's plus the grunge of the 90's, and a lot of laid back sexy stoner attitude. With just one listen I got a sense these guys were looking to create music that was reminiscent of the rockin' guitar bands of the 70's like Thin Lizzy, Van Halen, James Gang or Steve Miller Band to name a few. That kind of music is right down my alley, so I went to find out more about this band and found out they had a full length called "Jewelers Daughter" which was released August 20th 2013 which I quickly picked up on Amazon. No disappoint there either..just down right sexy, with punk attitude. But the main focus was the heavy driving sweet ass guitar work and why not? It is superb.So now it's two years later and here comes "2113" and they're even more polished and more creative than ever. You can feel and hear the musicianship in every song. This is a great album and I think it will still be on my mind at the end of the year when all of us music people put together year end lists to announce the biggest & best of 2015. What does this album have to give it one of those coveted spots we all hold so sacred you ask? Well there are a lot of things I love about this album, but mostly it's the guitars, yeah guitars (plural) two of them! and wow, do they harmonize so well together. The band is obviously using the experience Goldborough brings to the mix with stand out guitar harmonies and dynamic solos in tracks like "Trouble" and the killer title track "2113" which is a super cool anthem type track that has some very slick guitar licks closing it out.The album "2113" has a irresistible sound that begs you to shake something, tap your foot, bang your head to. It's the perfect album for impressing your girlfriend. You guys out there can show us girls just how good you are with that air guitar....or how bad ass you are on that drum kit you just made up from pencils on your coffee table.Speaking of drums....anytime I write about or tell someone about a new album I've heard, I always want to mention the rhythm section because I feel the bass & drums don't always get the credit where credit is due. These guys have it wrapped tightly together and show off just how good they are on the track titled "Photograph" - with it complex, impressive drum fills and thumping bass which makes it one of my favorites for sure. Another one I can't get enough of is "Strange Revelation" which is more of a ballad with its slow tempo and absolutely beautiful vocals by Wheeler on this one. They're raw with lots of emotion, and may be my favorite because of that, I'm always a sucker for them epic, ballad type tracks.Some of the other tracks I want to mention are "Buried Alive In Your Arms" which is a upbeat number that I find myself singing the melody to once in a while, it definitely has some catchy lyrics. Another catchy track "Highway Strut" reminded me of a James Gang, or Steve Miller song and I even heard some cowbell in that one...yup...I heard cowbell in there. This song is fun, it made we want to be at a party, hanging out with friends, playing pool, or in a bar listening to Carousel play live! Bottom line, I love this album, its a must have that needs to be played over & over again. I can't fault it, not one bit. These guys have it going on and I think they have produced a super duper album that really shows us what they're capable of.

Line-Up:

Dave Wheeler - Guitar & Vocals
Matt Goldsborough - Guitar
Jake Leger - Drums
Jim Wilson - Bass

production:

Recorded At – Machine Age Studios
Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tee Pee Records
Copyright (c) – Tee Pee Records
Manufactured By – The Orchard
Distributed By – The Orchard
Record Company – Rubric Label Group LLC
Pressed By – GZ Media – 132446E
Mastered By – Carl Saff
Performer [Carousel Is] – Dave Wheeler (3), Jake Leger, Jim Wilson (18), Matt Goldsborough
Photography By – Nic Lockerman
Recorded By – Dave Cerminara, Joe Bartolotta
Written-By, Performer – Carousel (5)

Tracklist:

01. Trouble
02. Photograph
03. Buried Alive in Your Arms
04. Jim’s Song
05. Highway Strut
06. Strange Revelation
07. Man Like Me
08. 2113
09. Turn To Stone (Joe Walsh Cover) (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných