Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 206 mb

Bio:

It’s been three years since the release of Storms of War, which was received very well by press and fans all around the world. Since then, KATANA has toured Europe on several occasions and played with Hardcore Superstar, Civil War, and Steelwing. They have also played festivals in Sweden and Belgium.In 2013 they released a video for the song Yakuza, a song that will be featured on the new album.Says KATANA about the album:“We´re ridiculously happy with the results! We´ve been working on these songs for quite some time and they all came together beautifully to form this album.The core of the music is still classic heavy metal, we feel very comfortable in that zone and we´re not in the business of constantly re-defining ourselves or re-inventing the wheel. But we´ve definitely widened our horizons a bit and incorporated more diversity into the material, which probably makes this album feel a little closer to our first album Heads Will Roll. You’ll find everything from mid tempo bombastics to speed metal to sing-along melodies to influences from the seventies prog rock on this new album. And you’ll love every bit of it!”KATANA once again teamed up with King Diamond guitarist and producer Andy la Rocque to record The Greatest Victory. It was mixed by Andy la Rocque and mastered by Dragan Tanaskovic at Bohus Sound Studios.

Album:

When the promotional invitation appeared in my inbox for Katana's new album The Greatest Victory, my first reaction was, "I wondered what happened to this band?" The Swedish band's previous album was a solid offering of classic heavy metal, but that was from three years.Well, the band is back with more, along with a few more songs with a Japanese feudal warrior theme. But, with my first spin, my first question was, "Did they get a new vocalist?" He doesn't sound the same. But no, it's still Johan Bernspang. To my ears, he just doesn't sound to clear. It's more likely the Swedish Bernspang singing in non-native English.Nevertheless, musically, The Greatest Victory finds Katana in fine form. Their metal is pretty straightforward: twin guitar harmony and leads over an often galloping rhythm section. The vocals are clean and harmonious as well, and they throw in more than a few gang vocal choruses. That's as old school as it gets. All this is topped of by an abundance of twin lead guitar solos. It's 1983 all over again. But it's not all a horse race of galloping power metal. Both Mark of the Beast and In the Shadows have lighter parts, notably voice over guitar at the start. The latter song,however, develops it to a greater. Yet, both eventually burst into pure classic power metal. Fundamentally, while hardly novel or genre bending, Katana's The Greatest Victory is spot-on traditional "keep it true" heavy metal. Recommended.

Line Up:

Johan Bernspång - Vocals (2006-present)
Tobias Karlsson - Guitars (2003-present)
Susanna Salminen - Bass (2004-present) - See also: Agaze, Lawgiver
Patrik Essén - Guitars (2008-present)
Anders Persson - Drums (2008-present) - See also: ex-Last Kingdom

Tracklist:

01. Shaman Queen
02. Yakuza
03. Shogun
04. Nuclear War
05. Kingdom Never Come
06. Within an Inch of Your Life
07. Mark of the Beast
08. The Void
09. In the Shadows

+ Video "Yakuza" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných