Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Modern Hard Rock , Melodic Metalcore
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 269 mb

Info:

Escape the Fate is an American band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2005 and originally from Pahrump, Nevada. They are signed to Eleven Seven Music. The group consists of Robert Ortiz (drummer), Craig Mabbitt (lead vocalist), TJ Bell (rhythm guitarist and vocalist), Kevin "Thrasher" Gruft (lead guitarist) and touring musician Max Georgiev (bassist). As of 2013, Ortiz is the last founding member in the current lineup of the group.They have released three EPs and four full-length studio albums. Dying Is Your Latest Fashion was the band's first album and only album with the vocalist Ronnie Radke. This War Is Ours was released on October 21, 2008. This album departed from the band's earlier emo, darker sound, to a more hard rock, mainstream sound. Less screamed vocals are used and the album has a varied, mixed sound changing from track to track. It is the first Escape the Fate album to with the former Blessthefall singer Craig Mabbitt. The album debuted at No. 35 on the Billboard 200, selling 13,000 copies in the first week. Their third studio album, Escape the Fate, was released worldwide on November 2, 2010. It was the band's only album released on DGC/Interscope following their departure with Epitaph. The album charted at No. 25 on the Billboard 200, No. 1 on Hard Rock Albums, No. 4 on Rock Albums, No. 3 on Alternative and Independent charts and No. 18 on the Digital Albums Chart. The album is heavier than the previous album and has a darker sound. On release, the album received generally positive reviews,[citation needed] and is Escape the Fate's most successful album to date. It is the band's last release with bass guitarist Max Green. Their fourth album, Ungrateful, was released on May 14, 2013, by Eleven Seven Music, and charted at No. 27 on the Billboard 200, with 17,000 copies sold in its first week.

Album:

Hate Me is the fifth studio album by American post-hardcore band Escape the Fate. The album was produced by Howard Benson.The album features a new lineup; with Kevin "Thrasher" Gruft on lead guitar, bass, programming and TJ Bell on rhythm guitar. It is the first album without Michael and Monte Money. The album was released on October 30, 2015 through Eleven Seven Music.After the return of bassist Max Green in 2013 and his second departure in 2014 the band went through a string of touring bassist and left the band in a state of uncertainty.Kevin "Thrasher" Gruft ended up playing bass on the album.The band also lost guitarists Monte and Michael Money in late 2013. The band entered the studio on May 10, 2015 to start recording the album.On August 15 the details for the album leaked online including a low quality recording of Just A Memory which was quickly taken down, along with the track list, cover and release date. A small clip of Just A Memory leaked again hours before the single's actual release on August 18.In early August 2015 the band changed all of their social media photos to read "8.18.15" which was speculated to be a single release or an album announcement. On August 18, the band released the single "Just A Memory" for free online and officially announced the album along with a worldwide tour.

Line-Up:

Craig Mabbitt – lead vocals
Kevin Gruft – lead guitar, programming, backing vocals, engineer
TJ Bell – rhythm guitar, bass, backing vocals
Robert Ortiz – drums, backing vocals

Production:

Howard Benson – producer, mixing

Tracklist:

01. Just A Memory 4:29
02. Live For Today 4:41
03. Remember Every Scar 4:04
04. Breaking Me Down 3:32
05. Alive 3:09
06. Get Up, Get Out 3:58
07. Hate Me 4:10
08. Les Enfants Terribles (The Terrible Children) 3:32
09. I Won’t Break 3:12
10. Let Me Be 3:34

+ Video "Alive" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných