Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Epic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Númenor has risen from the ashes of band Esgaroth. The only remaining member from the embryonic period was Despot (Marko Miranovic).Despot established Númenor in 2009 and marked the path with the new members, but, anyhow some of the older material, from the previous periods left, and later was published on various EPs.The lyrics are based on fantasy literature: J.J.R. Tolkien, Michael Moorcock, Robert E.Howard.Discography:2013 Colossal Darkness Full-length

Album:

Many tried to bring the Tolkienian and other various fantasy realms into reality with their audio and only a few have succeeded in doing so. Those who have finished such a quest and claimed their spoils include SUMMONING, CALADAN BROOD, and BAL-SAGOTH. Others tried to reach their height of success and only ended up being left out and average at best. It saddens me to include NUMENOR in that category, due to the fact that their cheesy titled new LP “Sword & Sorcery” brings nothing interesting to the table, but instead, serves as a catalyst to feed the particular niche of Epic Metal fans with filler for something better to come their way.Epic (Black) Metal is a genre not everyone is able to replicate or be very inventive about, and because this release is everything but inventive, I’ll start with the negatives. A fantasy metal album, supposedly Tolkien influenced spans 34 minutes? And with short mediocre at best lyrics? What am I supposed to make of this? SUMMONING’s recent “Old Mornings Dawn” spanned an hour and a few minutes and BAL-SAGOTH’s least lengthy release spans an average of 50 minutes, which is still considered short for such a genre. Moreover, this release felt like I’m listening to a HAMMERFALL record with guest features from Black Metal artists. To add on top of that, till the 9th track on this record, the tracks were short and the only fantasy element I was able to grasp was the stellar flawless symphonic compositions. The guitars have nothing outstanding to them and the vocals couldn’t get my attention due to the flawed formula throughout the entire record.I’ll admit “Dragonheart” had more potential and with deeper lyricism, better guitars and more narration could have been a fan favorite. The last two tracks “Bane of Durin” and “Sleeping Sorceress” displayed musical prowess and stand out in their length and slightly better song structure. Still however, nothing out of the ordinary is showcased throughout the entire album except the seriously exceptional symphonic compositions. Remove the keyboards and this is nothing but a cheesy power metal album with some black metal vocals thrown in the mix.“Sword & Sorcery” is by no means a great record, but it serves its purpose as entertaining filler for the multitude of listeners in the genre that are anticipating something bigger. The whole blend however, doesn’t induce the ecstasy you’d expect from the Epic Metal genre. This release is recommended for the dedicated fan base that wouldn’t mind a compilation of BLIND GUARDIAN with a little dash of SUMMONING.

Line Up:

Despot Marko Miranović - Vocals (lead) (2009-present) - See also: ex-Esgaroth
Srđan "Sirius" Branković - Guitars, Bass (2010-present) - See also: Alogia, Expedition Delta, Lunar Pocket, Psychoparadox, Деспот, Catz 'n' Dogz, ex-Hexagram, ex-Draconic
Vladimir Djedović - Keyboards (2010-present) - See also: Expedition Delta, Lunar Pocket, Деспот, ex-Alogia, ex-Hexagram, ex-Hetera, ex-Draconic, ex-Ultima
Bálint Kemény - Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Astur, Elanor, ex-Ignotus Enthropya, ex-Niburta
S. Winterfell - Bass (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Prelude 01:17 instrumental
02. Dragonheart 04:13
03. The Arcanist 03:23
04. Interlude 01:15 instrumental
05. The Prince in the Scarlet Robe 03:20
06. The Oath of Fëanor 03:49
07. Dragon of Erebor 03:50
08. Prelude II 01:02 instrumental
09. Bane of Durin 05:24
10. Sleeping Sorceress 06:23

+ Video "Dragonheart" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných