Brothers Of Sword - United For Metal (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2019, 11:28

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Project of Brothers of Sword of Traditional Heavy Metal that reunites members of bands like Gray Wolf, Hazy Hamlet, Thunderlord, Crusades, Yuri Fulone and others.

Album:

But what a pleasant surprise I have in my hands: Brothers Of Sword! This is an ambitious project conceived by Fábio Paulinelli, bringing together members of the Brazilian bands Gray Wolf, Hazy Hamlet, Thunderlord, Yuri Fulone, Crusades, Outlaw and Steel Tomb. I confess I had not heard of this project yet, but as soon as I saw it The cover already felt that would be good thing! The design, oldschool style, was very cool, remembering the first releases of the style. Speaking of the sound, we have here the beautiful and traditional Heavy Metal, in the line of bands like Manowar, Majesty, Drakkar and Domine for example. The compositions have that feeling of the late 80's and early 90's, abusing the raw, organic and somewhat naive sound, overflowing with honesty on every note played - something I truly miss in today's bands. The recording is purposefully dated, relying on every detail, keeping the project proposal intact. The cool thing is that each song is sung by a different vocalist, giving a great dynamics to the hearing of the complete album - consisting of an intro and six other tracks. All songs were composed by Fabio, who also was responsible for the bass lines and the programming of the drums on the disc. The guitars were by Luiz Camargo (from the Outlaw band) and the keyboards by Yuri Fulone. In the vocals, we have the above mentioned Fábio Paulinelli (Gray Wolf), Arthur Migoto (Hazy Hamlet), Peter Kelter (Thunderlord), Daniel Wallançuella (Crusades) and Raziel Avenger (Steel Tomb). In the album we have songs sung in English and others in Portuguese, all very well built and with very interesting results. The riffs are to smash the neck, the creative bass has gained prominence in the mix and nostalgia kicks off the smile of the nostalgic banger. Full highlight for the last track, "Brothers Of The Sword", where all vocalists sing together! This project is one of the coolest initiatives I've seen in National Metal in recent times, congratulations to all involved! I really liked the final result, a must have item in the collection!

Line Up:

Luiz Camargo Guitars - See also: Outlaw, ex-Punho Destruidor, ex-Vanguarda
Fabio Paulinelli Silva All instruments, Vocals (2015-present) - See also: Grey Wolf, ex-SnowHawks, ex-Dunkell Reiter, ex-Witchkross
Peter Kelter Vocals, Lyrics (2015-present) - See also: Thunderlord, ex-Perpetual Disgrace
Yuri Fulone Vocals, Lyrics (2015-present) - See also: Yuri Fulone, ex-Warpride
Arthur Migotto Vocals, Lyrics (2015-present) - See also: ex-Hazy Hamlet, ex-Luminus
Daniel Wallançuella Vocals, Lyrics (2015-present) - See also: Cruzadas

Tracklist:

01. Brotherhood (Marching to Battle) 01:44 instrumental
02. The Song of Victory 04:37
03. Berserkers 03:58
04. The Cyclops 04:33
05. A Espada Selvagem 03:19
06. Bravos 03:14
07. Brothers of the Sword 04:08

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných