Sweet & Lynch - Only To Rise (Japan Edition) (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2019, 15:02

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

SWEET & LYNCH is a brand new band centered around the talents of guitarist/vocalist Michael Sweet of Christian hard rockers STRYPER and iconic guitarist George Lynch (LYNCH MOB, ex DOKKEN) along with bassist James Lomenzo (ex MEGADETH, WHITE LION, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY) and drummer Brian Tichy (ex WHITESNAKE).“SWEET & LYNCH was born as the brainchild of Serafino Perugino, President of Frontiers Music”, recalls Sweet. “He asked me to basically sing on this record and then I suggested producing it and co-wrote the songs with George”, continues the singer. Brian Tichy and James Lomenzo were then called in to complete the lineup. Now a complete a band, plans are being formulated to rehearse and book a tour to play the music included on this amazing debut album “Only to Rise” to the fans in a live setting.“It’s an incredible combination of classic 70’s and 80’s”, tells Michael Sweet. “You will hear some flavors of Journey, Bad Company, Dokken, Van Halen and Stryper. James and Brian are amazing musicians. They tore it up. The drums and bass are just as impressive as the guitars. Everybody really delivered... The musicianship level on this is top notch. It sounds as if we were all in the studio playing together and we were not. Basically, George wrote some riffs about a minute to a minute and a half long. I wrote lyrics and melodies then arranged them. Then Brian and James came out and tracked the drums and bass, as well as some rhythm stuff. We then sent it back to George to add the guitars."The combination of Sweet’s powerful, crystal clear vocals and Lynch’s unmatched guitar tone, provide the force and drive that the album needed. The result is truly a “state of the art” Hard Rock album, with fabulous melodies played to perfection. An absolute must for all fans of Sweet and Lynch's musical stylings!

Album:

Stryper‘s Michael Sweet and Dokken / Lynch Mob guitarist George Lynch have combined their talents and long running legacy of hard rocking excellence together in the project Sweet & Lynch. The outfit will release their debut album, ‘Only to Rise,’ on Jan. 27 via Frontiers Music.And while Sweet and Lynch’s names form the moniker of their partnership, their band also includes a pair of well-known rock names. Brian Tichy, who has spent time behind the kit with rockers like Whitesnake, Billy Idol and Ozzy Osbourne, will man the drums for the band, while James Lomenzo, who has enjoyed stints in Megadeth, Black Label Society and White Lion, is handling bass duties.“When I was approached to help put together an all-star lineup, I initially thought of George Lynch,” says Sweet of the musical partnership. “George is one of the most talented guitarists out there and a ‘bucket list’ player for me. George wrote riffs/basic ideas and I wrote melodies, lyrics and arranged and completed the songs. I knew that we would compliment each other’s style.”Sweet goes on to add, “When you add the amazing rhythm section of Brian Tichy and James Lomenzo, you just can’t go wrong with this lineup. It really is a special project and I’m honored to be part of it.”Sweet & Lynch previous unveiled the 9/11-inspired track ‘September,’ while the album will also include cuts like ‘The Wish,’ ‘Dying Rose,’ ‘Me Without You,’ ‘Strength in Numbers’ and the title track, ‘Only to Rise.’You can check out an EPK of Michael Sweet and George Lynch discussing the project below, along with the lyric video for ‘September’ by clicking the button at the bottom of this post. Fans can also head over to Pledge Music where the band currently has a pre-order underway, providing the opportunity to add vinyl, lithographs, t-shirts, trucker hats, hoodies, handwritten lyric sheets, signed posters and albums and tickets to an exclusive listening party to their buying options. Check out the Pledge Music pre-order here. And keep an eye out for Sweet & Lynch to hit the road for dates next spring.

Line-Up:

Michael Sweet (STRYPER, Ex-BOSTON)
George Lynch (LYNCH MOB, Ex-DOKKEN)
James Lomenzo (Ex-WHITE LION, Ex-MEGADETH)
Brian Tichy (Ex-WHITESNAKE)

Tracklist:

01. The Wish
02. Like A Dying Rose
03. Love Stays
04. Time Will Tell
05. Rescue Me
06. Me Without You
07. Recover
08. Divine
09. September
10. Strength In Numbers
11. Hero-Zero
12. Only To Rise
13. Me Without You (Alternate Version) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "The Wish" (Official Music Video 2015)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných