Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 125 mb

Info:

Formed in Leicester in the summer of 2011, these teenage rockers punch well above their age and weight. With their driving ambition of playing rock for the new generation, the combination of crunching guitars, lead riffs, solid bass and heavy drums blend with powerful vocals, addictive melodies and subtle timing shifts that leave you humming for days to come. Their diverse influences come together bringing freshness to their original compositions with a maturity that has quickly gathered fans of all ages. Becky (Bass/Vocals), Rob (Lead/Vocals), Oli (Drums/Piano/Vocals) and Lorenzo (Lead/Rhythm) appeared at Glastonbudget 2013, were finalists in I Wanna be A Rockstar 2013 and previously won the Festival Of Rock Battle of the Bands 2012, held on the main stage at the 02 Academy Leicester. Check out their blistering performances on YouTube under FourPointOhMusic and other postings from fans. They have also appeared at the Oxjam Festival 2012 and with more than 40 live performances under their belts and two years hard work this band just have to be seen. With an album launch planned for October 2013, the single Interlude already released, 2013 is going to be another busy year. http://www.fourpointoh.info has all the gig dates.The band met at Groby College quickly forming a tight knit band and after feeling frustrated with covers quickly got into writing their own material which now fills the complete set, be it a tight 30 or longer 60 minutes. Now the challenge is which of the favourites to leave off the set-list!Becky Woolman (Markfield, born May 1996) manages the lead vocals and when the group went from a three piece to four moved from rhythm to bass guitar. A talented solo artist in her own right, her influences come from My Chemical Romance, Alter Bridge, Rise Against, Paramore, Avenged Sevenfold and she’s been known to listen to Queen and Stevie Wonder too!Robert Fulton-Hamilton (Groby, born December 1995) dominates the soundstage with strong lead guitar riffs and solos. An eccentric guitarist that doesn’t shy from the limelight, quiet off stage, in your face when he’s on! His influences come from Iron Maiden, Metallica, Guns and Roses and Bullet For My Valentine. With BB King, Gary Moore, Eddie Van Halen and Mark Tremonti setting standards that Rob aspires too.Oliver “Oli” Frost (Ratby, born August 1996) started hitting the drums when he could first reach them, back in 2007 aged just 11! Out-growing his drum tutor, he picked up piano when 14 and adds texture to the live sound when not behind the skins. With Iron Maiden (Nicko McBrain) and Rush (Neil Peart) as significant influences, he also listens to Alter Bridge, Rise Against, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, and As I lay Dying.Lorenzo Morandi (Loughborough, born November 1996) joined the band in February 2013 a talented and expressive guitarist now shares the riffs and licks with Rob giving an impressive twin lead dynamic to the FourPointOh live performance (you never know where to look!). Influences are Periphery, Queen, Pantera and Megadeth

Line Up:

Becky Woolman- Lead Vocals, Bass Guitar
Robert Fulton-Hamilton-Lead/Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals
Oliver Frost-Lead Drummer, Piano/Keyboard
Lorenzo Morandi-Lead/Rhythm Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Damnation
02. Scarred
03. Bring Back Tomorrow
04. Interlude
05. Nothing Left to Say
06. Return
07. Rise Rebel Redemption
08. Save Me From Myself
09. Let's Go
10. We'll Make It Through
11. You and Me

Please my link you can spread further, but do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

How to download from Uploaded.to:

1. Copy link and run
2. In Lix.in click on Continue
3. On pages Uploaded.to wait 30 sec and enter the code...

Kód: Vybrať všetko

http://lix.in/-d61347

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icon Uploaded below: (when You not see icon below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de icono Uploaded por debajo: (si no ves el icono siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok
Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných