Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 113 mb

Info:

Female Fronted Kickass Rock'nRoll...Anna Savage says: It was never really a question of what I wanted to do in my life.Music has always been in the center of my light and the closest to my heart.It started early with shows in the living room, where my family and friends patiently sat down to watch me perform.Music for me is a way to express myself. The songs I write is like a diary of my lifeMusic is what brings people closer together, (or further apart sometimes) what makes us happy and what helps us handle the pain that sometimes occur in life. There are no barriers in music, music is free and beautiful.

Swedish-based female fronted hard rock band VANITY BLVD have finished the recording of Wicked Temptation, the bands second full-length album.Recorded at Deep Blue Studios with producer Nicko Di Marino (STEELWING) and mastered at Black Lounge Studios by Jonas Kjellgren (AMORPHIS, PAIN, OVERKILL) the album presents high-octane hardrock deeply rooted in the late 80's Sunset Boulevard sound, all driven forth by the energetic and charismatic frontlady Anna Savage.

Line-Up:

Vocals: Anna Savage
Guitar: Traci Trexx
Bass: Pete Ash
Drums: Jens Gebb

Tracklist:

01. Dirty Rat
02. Miss Dangerous
03. Do or Die
04. Hot Teaser
05. Had Enough
06. Soulshaker
07. Scream Out
08. Thrills in the Night
09. Falling Down
10. Desperate Heart
11. Dirty Action

Please my link you can spread further, but do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

How to download from Uploaded.to:

1. Copy link and run
2. In Lix.in click on Continue
3. On pages Uploaded.to wait 30 sec and enter the code...

Kód: Vybrať všetko

http://lix.in/-d780c0

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icon Uploaded below: (when You not see icon below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de icono Uploaded por debajo: (si no ves el icono siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 37 neregistrovaných