High Fighter - The Goat Ritual (Digipak Edition) (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 16:48

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Stoner Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

High Fighter formed in Summer 2014 and it started as a total new band project born by former band members of A Million Miles, Buffalo Hump and Pyogenesis. Add a heavy dose of the blues to this volatile cocktail of heavy as hell vocals & riffs fuelled by beer and the mighty weedian riffs, High Fighter deliver some mean and dirty Bluescore, Stoner to fuel your appetite with.

Album:

Out of nowhere thick dark smog emerges drifting ominously closer, as you inhale, your bronchioles clog up with dank sludge and as you choke to death it is only then you realize it was the pre-emptive attack of High Fighter. Hailing from Hamburg they are new to the scene forming in the summer of 2014, the combination of former band members of Buffalo Hump, A Million Miles and Pyogenesis, this group began creating a racket and after several months they recorded their first EP ‘The Goat Ritual’.A fine combination of Blues, Stoner and Hardcore creates a unique atmosphere, accompanied by vocalist Mona Miluski are of interest transferring between a gritty clean and growled wails throughout songs which keeps the band from diffusing in to the air around them.Keeping with an underground approach ‘The Goat Ritual’ was recorded live over a couple of days in their practice room. Under production plays well for this band as it adds a denser layer over the mix augmenting their desired roots in music. The opening riff of the first track “2Steps Blueskill” hooked me instantly with its explosive intro and heavily distorted groove riffs, continuing on switching between high powered blues grooves and grave ambience. Definitely a strong introduction to the band and the potential they have.“Breaking Goat Mountains” is reminiscent of the grunge tinted sound Kittie, giving off a similar vibe with the lighter melody whilst still bringing the dirtiness out in full force especially via the vocal tones, which are some of the grittiest on the EP. ‘Fire In The Sun’ has another catchy intro which grabbed my attention. Both the melody of the guitar and rhythm of the song are memorable, again the vocal line is diverse keeping the listener occupied and overall probably my favorite song as I found myself re-listening to it often.The only song I couldn’t relate to was “In Veins” due to it slow repetitive structure and lack of a varied vocal line. But was then somewhat brought to a higher regard due to its outro being recognizable to ‘Fire In The Sun’. High Fighter seem like an intriguing band to look out for ‘The Goat Ritual’ is a strong self release with a viable DIY sound so we shall see what they release in the future.

Line Up:

Honk Bass (2014-present) - See also: Delete Yourself
Thomas Wildelau Drums (2014-present)
Ingwer Boysen Guitars (lead) (2014-present) - See also: Delete Yourself
Christian "Shi" Pappas Guitars (rhythm) (2014-present) - See also: ex-A Million Miles
Mona Miluski Vocals (2014-present) - See also: ex-A Million Miles

Tracklist:

01. 2Steps Blueskill 05:09
02. Breaking Goat Mountains 04:00
03. Black Waters 04:49
04. Fire in the Sun 03:23
05. In Veins 03:59

+ Video "2Steps Blueskill" [Official Video]
+ Video "Scorpionica" (Live in Hamburg 2014)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných