Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Rock N Roll , Indie Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

The Strypes are 4-piece rhythm and blues band hailing from Cavan, Ireland, formed in 2008 by Ross Farrelly (lead vocals/harmonica), Josh McClorey (lead guitar/vocals), Pete O'Hanlon (bass guitar/harmonica) and Evan Walsh (drums).Formed by four friends in Cavan, Ireland inspired by artists such as Dr. Feelgood, Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley and the early Rolling Stones, The Strypes have been gigging around the pubs, clubs and festivals of Ireland, England and Europe since June 2011 playing a no nonsense set of "speed blues", mixing reworkings of rhythm and blues classics with their originals. In April 2012 they released a 4-track EP, "Young, Gifted & Blue" which hit no. 1 on the iTunes Blues Chart and ignited the interest of record companies. The band also scored a minor radio hit in Ireland with their version of Bo Diddley's "You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover". Elton John, Jeff Beck, Paul Weller and Dave Grohl are all known fans of the band.The band signed a record deal with Mercury Records (which has since become known as Virgin EMI) in December 2012 and are currently working on their debut album. Two singles are available on Virgin EMI Records: "Blue Collar Jane" and "Hometown Girls"

Album:

As four mid-teenagers from small-town Cavan in rural Ireland, The Strypes burst onto the music scene in 2013 with their retro debut album Snapshot, which lovingly re-created the style of ’60s garage blues-rock and ’70s new-wave pub rock. What made it remarkable was not the music itself but how a band so young could imitate the sound of their heroes from two generations earlier so faithfully. Although they received a lot of positive publicity from high-profile musicians’ endorsements and a documentary film about them by Julien Temple, The Strypes were in danger of becoming dead-end prodigies.Now verging on the precipitous age of 20, the quartet’s follow-up Little Victories shows considerable development with a wider musical vocabulary not so dependent on the formats of rhythm and blues and rock’n’roll. Their more contemporary sound shows the influence of recent British indie lad rock as well as the likes of Them, The Yardbirds and Dr Feelgood. But despite claims that they’ve “grown up musically”, the album shows The Strypes still very much looking to past models rather than creating anything original themselves.Lyrically not much has changed in that the subject of most songs is still teenage love and sex, or the desperate desire for it, in which the female fantasised about is usually out of reach, but the words are crafted with more confidence even if the feelings expressed are far from mature.First single Get Into It describing the perils of online dating – “Her profile’s just the best” – has a solid groove and catchy chorus. In the glam stomp I Need To Be Your Only lead singer Ross Farrelly’s vocals become increasingly frantic with infatuation for a dream girl out of his league who sounds just like his cup of tea: “She’s the bag, she’s the leaves, she’s the sugar.” The Hammond organ-backed A Good Night’s Sleep And A Cab Fare Home has a more sultry vibe in a tale of Saturday-night lust.Hormonal urges also exert their power in Eighty-Four – “I can’t control myself when you’re next to me” – which has the breakneck pace of early Arctic Monkeys, the raucous Queen Of The Half Crown has a Kasabian-style football-terrace chorus, and Oasis’s power ballads are evoked by the more tender feelings of (I Wanna Be Your) Everyday: “I know you’re bad for me / But I just wanna try.” Best Man and Three Streets & A Village both fizz with reverb vocals and wah-wah guitar from Josh McClorey.Now She’s Gone recounts cutting ties with a girl “past her sell-by date” with Royal Blood-like heavy riffing. The New Wave-y Cruel Brunette bemoans the cruelty of a girl who won’t sleep with the singer. Status Update features pumping bass from Pete O’Hanlon, crashing drums from Evan Walsh and Farrelly’s wailing harmonica with swamp-rock rebelliousness. And closing track Scumbag City feels like a blues as played by Nick Lowe, one of the artists whom The Strypes covered on their first album. Even if their musical influences are still heavily apparent, at least Little Victories shows the band writing all their own songs with growing assurance.

Line Up:

Ross Farrelly - Lead Vocals/Harmonica
Josh McClorey - Lead Guitar/Vocals
Pete O'Hanlon - Bass Guitar/Harmonica
Evan Walsh - Drums/Drums

Tracklist:

01. Get Into It
02. I Need to Be Your Only
03. A Good Night’s Sleep and a Cab Fare Home
04. Eighty-Four
05. Queen of the Half Crown
06. (I Wanna Be Your) Everyday
07. Best Man
08. Three Streets and a Village Green
09. Now She’s Gone
10. Cruel Brunette
11. Status Update
12. Scumbag City
13. Fill the Spaces In
14. Lovers Leave
15. Rejection
16. G. O. V.

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných