Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

PROJECT TERROR was formed in 2009 by Ronnie Stixx former vocalist of legendary metal titans Vicious Rumors. PT has such a diverse great blend of U.S. power metal with catchy riffs, strong vocal melodies and great straight ahead hell raising, ass kicking, fist pumping, head banging power metal.PROJECT TERROR has already received worldwide attention from their four-song demo off Their highly anticipated full Leigh debut release “Conquistador”.PROJECT TERROR has already made two major festival appearance in the U.S. their 1st In 2011 at the South Rock Fest in San Antonio, TX, sharing the main stage with Metal Legends Saxon, UFO, Lita Ford, DIO Disciples, Warrant, Quiet Riot, Moxy, Stephen Percy Pretty Boyfloyd .PROJECT TERROR Second STRF appearance in 2012. Queensryche, Accept, Dokken, MSG Plus many more iconic bands. PT was accompanied by Ben Jackson of Crimson Glory on guitar for 2012 appearance.PT Has also Been direct support, for Sabaton’s U.S 2011 Texas tour.PROJECT TERROR music is in the vein of Judas Priest, DIO, TNT, Halford, Saxon, Fates Warning, Helloween, Vicious Rumors, PrimalFear.PT has received an awesome reception from the fans. They really seem to embracing this new style of power metal with an old school 80’s vibe, a new style of PT metal where no songs sound the same every track is different from the next, a CD every metal head can listen to and never know what’s going to happen next. There will never get bored of the same old themed structure that most albums have in common these days.

Album:

You know, when I heard the word Texas, I immediately think of wild west saloons, tumbleweeds and the type of thing you’d see in those old Wild West movies set in Texas so I was quite surprised to see that I’d be reviewing an album from a Texan band. A Power Metal band from Texas no less. The band in question is a new band that goes by the name of PROJECT TERROR and their debut album is called “Conquistador” released on Pure Steel Records this year.Formed in 2009 by the lead singer Ronnie Stixx who previously sung with the legendary VICIOUS RUMOURS band, PROJECT TERROR is a new Power Metal band who so far have released a four song demo featuring songs from “Conquistador” and now here in 2014 we have the finished versions along with four more tracks totaling eight spanning across 38 minutes. So, is this worth a 5 year wait since their formation or should they have needed more time to record more music? Let’s dive in and find out.Well straight off the bat, I’m going to give this album points for the music as it’s very heavy which is what you would expect from a Power Metal band as there are lots of shredding guitars, pounding drumbeats and groovy basslines which attack you straight away in the opening track “Breaking the Spell” before launching straight into the title track “Conquistador” the moment the opening track ends.Judging by the way the second track starts the moment the first one ends, this is one of those album where the music is flowing continuously so there’s never a pause in between songs and if there is, it’s only for like a second or two before the next track comes at you. A continuous flow of music is a good thing especially if it is good which I have to say it is good but what about the vocals? I’m sad to say that the vocals are the only downside in this album.Make no mistake, the music is great and it sounds like a Power Metal albums should do but I think at times the singer tries a bit too hard and at times, Ronnie Stixx and his vocals are lost in the mix and sometimes you cannot hear what he is saying as it sounds very jumbled and messy in various intervals. Also, when he does scream in a few songs, namely the song “Killing Machine”, he cannot pull it off as sometimes the pitch goes too high so it does hurt your ears and you have to turn your speakers down.That’s not to say the vocals completely destroy the music as the singer does try hard but I think that he needs a bit more practice and time to adjust his voice from singing in one band to singing in another. Also, the production on his vocals could have been a bit better but that said, it’s not bad for what it is but given a few more tweaks, it could turn out to be something great.So, it’s verdict time. The music is punchy and heavy in true Power Metal fashion and it will leave you wanting more which it gains points for but a few points are lost with the vocals which have potential but needs a few tweaks in both the performance and the mixing. “Conquistador” by PROJECT TERROR is not bad for a debut from a new Power Metal band but given a few tweaks in the vocal department, this band will be able to do a bit better for the next album.

Line Up:

Doug Bell - Drums
Ian Rendawn - Guitars (Divine Ruins)
Joseph Bejamming - Guitars
Ronnie Stixx - Vocals (Divine Ruins, ex-ShadowKeep, ex-Vicious Rumors)

Tracklist:

01. Breaking The Spell
02. Conquistador
03. Day Of The Jackal
04. Killing Machine
05. Take To The Sky
06. Destiny's Eyes
07. Blood Red Skies
08. United

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných