Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Melodic Rock Madrid based Band set un in 1989. National Spanish winners of the Yamaha Band Explosion Contest back then, they performed at the Tokyo, Japan worlwide finals highlighting a short- lived career.Nowdays they felt like reuniting to put together "the record that never happened" paying tribute to those wild & wonderful days, hence its title RESCUE 1989, Being their debut album despite the 25 years lapse...There was a boiling pot in the Spanish Melodic Hard Rock scene during the second half of the ’80s. Great bands like Niagara, Manzano, Sangre Azul or Hiroshima offered quality albums on par with any major European band around. Amongst them yet with a more underground profile, Marshall Monroe, a hard rock act from Madrid.From the ashes Marshall Monroe born DANGER, including Jorge Fontecha (vocals), Jose A. Martin (ex- Sangre Azul) and Jose Antonio Casal on guitar, Luis Perona (bass) and Jose A. Pereira (drums).In 1989 Danger recorded a 4-track demo which lead them to the Yamaha Band Explosion Contest, and Danger were the National Spanish winners. Therefore, they performed at the Tokyo, Japan worlwide finals highlighting a short-lived career, as after a several shows in Spain the group disbanded.But a lot of material was composed during those golden years, and DANGER reunited again to finally give shape to these shelved songs. With the original line-up plus new young singer Amosquiro Amularo, Danger have just recorded their debut CD “Rescue 1989”.What we have here is a wonderful slice of Melodic Hard Rock written 25 years ago freshly recorded but with the 1989 sound, more specifically keyboard-driven / sharp-riff fueled songs in the Scandinavian tradition akin Treat, Europe, Dalton and alike.

Album:

This curious album is collecting songs from 25 years ago by a band that was only active for a year.It is about DANGER, a band formed by Jose A. Martin Moreno, Guitar (Sangre Azul), José A. Pereira Tomas, Drums (Ying Yang), Luis J. Perona, Bass, Carlos Abad, Keys and Jorge Amosquiro, Voice, los three from Marshall Monroe, who at the time won the Yamaha Band Explosion 89 in Madrid and had the opportunity to participate in the Yamaha World Final, held at the Nippon Budokan in Tokyo (Japan), without leaving any recordings and losing themselves in oblivion. collective.In 2013 they met to record the album collecting the themes of that time, it is "Rescue 1989" which was also released in Japan and sold out. In June 2015 they released a reissue of the same album, which we talk about here, and they are preparing to return to the Spanish stages.It is an album that can be included in the AOR style, very much in the style of the great bands of the genre such as Europe, The Poodles or H.E.A.T. full of easy, simple, very commercial and even danceable songs that are very oriented to the adolescent public or that do not look for too many musical flourishes, simply a way to spend time listening to music while doing other tasks. Of course, it is a very well edited album, with good sound and good instrumental work by the entire band and a vocal work that, at times, gives David Coverdale a distant air although to me, personally, it does not bring me anything significant Musically speaking.The two acoustic versions included at the end of the album sound especially good, I would say better even than the same electric pieces, which shine a lot in Jorge Amosquiro's voice.

Line-Up:

Amosquiro Amularo – Vocals
Jose A. Martin – Guitar
Jose A. Pereira – Drums
Carlos Abad – Keyboards
Luis J. Perona – Bass

Tracklist:

01. Action
02. Take My Love
03. Since You Been Gone
04. Alone
05. Never Treat Me Like a Loser
06. Hunter
07. Danger (Let's Get Away)
08. Rock & Roll
09. Without Someone to Help Me
10. Hunter (Acoustic Version)
11. Take My Love (Acoustic Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných