Mägo De Oz - Ilussia (Digibook Edition) (2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Sep 2020, 09:51

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Digibook Edition)
Style : Folk Metal , Celtic Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Mägo de Oz (Spanish for Wizard of Oz, with a metal umlaut) is a Spanish folk/heavy metal band from Begoña, Madrid formed in mid-1988 by drummer Txus di Fellatio.The band are well known for the strong Celtic feel to their music strengthened through their constant usage of a violinist and flautist. The name for the band was chosen, according to founding member Txus, because "life is a yellow brick road, on which we walk in the company of others searching for our dreams."In 1992, the band were finalists in the Villa de Madrid contest. Then they went onto achieve great success in Spain, and in 1995, were declared Revolution Rock Band. Around 1996, the band's definitive line-up began to emerge; that same year, they began recording the rock opera CD, Jesús de Chamberí, which was produced by Alberto Plaza and Mägo de Oz. The CD was released in 1996, through their former label, Locomotive Music.

Album:

When things can go wrong, they go out, and at the wrong time for it. This is one of Murphy's Law, fully in force, and with the technical problems in a presentation to media and fans. Or at least so I had to understand the good Mr. Murphy along with Txus, Carlos Prieto "Moha", Frank, and other musicians who make up the Wizard of Oz, as it made its appearance in the form of problems - and stoppages associated with the solution - with one speaker in both rooms prepared in which nearly 60 people were cited for cueing of "Ilussia", the new album of Madrid.But let what matters: what "Ilussia" sounds? Before focusing on that and get to reel track by track what we heard, we see the concept. Because yes friends, "Ilussia" is a concept album, despite the Txus himself said at the time that he would never do something like, as he himself acknowledged. It revolves around two young men who, as one gets lost in the forest and his brother seeks finds an abandoned circus. This circus is where the first video, "Cadaveria" (which premieres Monday October 6), and in which the history of the most classic of all forming a circus, however abandoned that is counted is placed: the clown. I will not reveal more information because it is a video clip produced with a taste that long ago that he saw a piece of this style, and of course from here I recommend you veais, although the musical style Wizard of Oz did not you call long .As for the thirteen tracks that compose the record, we can say that about everything from songs that sound 100% Wizard of Oz, to one that reminds slightly American hard rock to the viking metal, and, which surprised me - and it took me a while to realize - a touch that somehow reminded me Ixo Rai !, navarro extinct group.In short, "Ilussia" is an album that sounds like a Wizard of Oz eager to move forward, sometimes experiencing, but without forgetting the folk sound that has characterized them for quite some time. If some but I have to put, that is certainly excessive compression of the disc, a trend lately and unfortunately usual, and sometimes makes instruments do not listen to all the sharpness you should, or at least I'd like that. Although perhaps this is also because the cueing disc will do that, listen, and not to spend the time chatting with the person accompanying you, which often seemed to forget several assistants, giving vent to his language and forcing many to force our ear.

Line Up:

Txus Di Fellatio Drums (1989-present) - See also: Bürdel King, ex-Transilvania
Carlitos Guitars (rhythm) (1992-1994), Guitars (lead) (1994-present) - See also: ex-Casa de Fieras
Mohamed Violin (1992-present)
Frank Guitars (rhythm) (1996-present) - See also: Bürdel King, ex-Härem, ex-Los Siervos de Gandalf, ex-Mario el Violento
Patricia Tapia Vocals (female) (2007-present) - See also: Patricia Tapia KHY, Bürdel King (live), ex-Nexx
Josema Wind instruments (2010-present) - See also: Bürde King (live)
Fernando Mainer Bass (2012-present) - See also: Jorge Salán, Tako, Jeff Scott Soto (live), ex-Ankhara, ex-Ars Amandi, ex-Mysteria
Javier Díez Keyboards, Guitars (live) (2012-present) - See also: Arwen, Bürdel King, ex-Biosfear, ex-Wayland, ex-Ebony Ark, ex-Jorge Salán
Zeta Vocals (lead) (2012-present) - See also: ex-Al Otro Lado, ex-Dorian Gray

Tracklist:

01. Pensatorium 07:02
02. Melodian 04:08
03. Abracadabra 03:49
04. Vuela alto 04:05
05. Si supieras... 05:49
06. Pasen y beban 05:28
07. Salvaje 03:59
08. La viuda O'Brian 04:22
09. Cadaveria 04:48
10. Constelación Alpha D.C.I. 04:56
11. La piel del diablo 04:41
12. Ilussia 07:55
13. Moriré siendo de tí 04:14

+ Video "Cadaveria" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných