Tuff - Religious Fix (1995) (RLS Records Edition 2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Sep 2020, 16:00

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1995 (RLS Records Edition 2014)
Style : Glam Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Tuff is an American glam metal band formed in 1985 in Phoenix, Arizona, by guitarist Jorge DeSaint (born George Manos) and bassist Todd Chase (born Todd Chaisson). The band was completed with the arrival of drummer Michael Lean (born Michael Raimondo) and short-lived vocalist Terry Fox, who left the band shortly afterwards to pursue an ice skating career. With replacement vocalist Jim Gillette, the band recorded a four-track EP entitled Knock Yourself Out. However, Gillette soon departed to form Nitro and was replaced by Stevie Rachelle (born Steve Hanseter).Tuff was signed in 1990 by Atlantic Records, and released their debut album What Comes Around Goes Around in May 1991, in which the band released the hit power ballad "I Hate Kissing You Goodbye". In 1995, Tuff's independently-released Fist First was reissued by BMG as Religious Fix, with the addition of three bonus tracks.In 2001, Tuff released the compilation CD The History of Tuff, which included the song "American Hair Band", a parody of Kid Rock's "American Bad Ass" (both of which incorporate the instrumentals of Metallica's "Sad But True"). "American Hair Band" made references to numerous similar bands of the era as well as criticizing grunge and alternative rock.Tuff released What Comes Around Goes Around Again in 2012, which featured four rerecorded songs from What Comes Around Goes Around plus new tracks.

Album:

Religious Fix is the second release (an updated version of Fist First) from the 80's glam band Tuff. The band features Wisconsin native Stevie Rachelle on vocals, who was renowned as looking like a cross between Poison's Bret Michaels and Warrant's Jani Lane.The sound on this album runs the gamut from hair metal to very heavy. Personal favorites include "Tied To The Bells", "Rattle My Bones" and "Electric Church". There is also a cover version of the Tennessee Ernie Ford classic "Sixteen Tons".Unfortunately, this CD came out in the alternative (yuck) era, I truly think this could have made it in the hair metal era. I'm very happy with it and give Religious Fix two thumbs up!

Line Up:

Stevie Rachelle - vocals
Jorge DeSaint - guitar
Jamie Fonte - bass
Jimi Lord - drums

Additional Musicians:

Michael Lean - live drums
Robbie Crane - bass
Randy Cantor - bass, paino, keyboards and background vocals
Michael Caruso - background vocals

Production:

Produced by Randy Cantor, Tuff and Scott Campbell.

Tracklist:

01. Tied To The Bells
02. Daddy's Money
03. Better Off Dead
04. I Like What I See
05. Sixteen Tons
06. Follow The Loser
07. Rattle My Bones
08. In Dogs We Trust
09. Electric Church
10. God Bless This Mess
11. Simon Says
12. Makes Me Sick (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Tied to the Bells" (Official Video)
+ Video "Better off Dead" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných