Dokken - Under Lock And Key (1985) (Rock Candy Remastered 2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Jún 2020, 09:58

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1985 (Rock Candy Remastered 2014)
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Dokken is an American heavy metal band formed in 1978. They split up in 1989 but reformed four years later. The group accumulated numerous charting singles and has sold more than 10 million albums worldwide.The band was nominated for a Grammy in 1989.Dokken was composed of founder Don Dokken on vocals, George Lynch on lead guitar, Juan Croucier on bass and Mick Brown on drums. In 1983 Croucier left Dokken in order to join Ratt and was replaced by Jeff Pilson. Currently only Dokken and Brown remain from the original line-up. After several personnel changes on guitar Dokken's attorney Jon Levin stepped in to fill the role in 2004. In 2001 Barry Sparks replaced Jeff Pilson on bass. In 2009, Sean McNabb (formerly of Great White and Quiet Riot fame) replaced Barry Sparks on bass guitar.

Album:

Under Lock and Key is the third studio album by heavy metal band Dokken, released in 1985 through Elektra Records.The album reached No. 32 on the Billboard 200 chart and remained on that chart for 67 weeks.Two singles also charted: "The Hunter" and "In My Dreams", both reaching No. 25 and 24 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock respectively, with "In My Dreams" at No. 77 on the Billboard Hot 100.Produced by both British studio wizard Neil Kernon (Queensryche, Kansas, Autograph) and Michael Wagener (Mötley Crüe, Extreme) the album spawned a number of classic US Hard Rock tracks which pushed Dokken to international stardom, including "Unchain The Night", "It's Not Love", "Lightnin' Strikes Again" and the chart hit "In My Dreams". Eduardo Rivadavia in his review for AllMusic calls Under Lock and Key "quite possibly Dokken's most 'complete' album, with a little something for every type of fan", like "fist-pumping headbangers", extraordinary "bittersweet mid-paced rockers" ("Unchain the Night" and "The Hunter") and "saccharine ballads". Rivadavia recommends the album as the best introduction to new listeners of Dokken, but notes that heavy metal purists would likely prefer the band's 1984 album Tooth and Nail.Canadian journalist Martin Popoff considers the album "too weighted towards Def Leppard's fat-and-open formula rock", resulting "a bit subdued and predictable" in comparison with its predecessor. The band's glamorous look, the media exposure and George Lynch's "attempt to define the L.A. sound in his own image" do not save Under Lock and Key from sounding "like the work of a band just fed".

Line Up:

Don Dokken – lead vocals
George Lynch – guitar
Jeff Pilson – bass, background vocals
Mick Brown – drums, background vocals

Additional musicians:

Chris Currell – Synclavier programming

Production:

Neil Kernon, Michael Wagener – producers, engineers, mixing
Mark Wilczak – assistant engineer and mixing
Cliff Bonell, Michael Lardie – assistant engineers
Bob Ludwig – mastering at Masterdisk, New York

Tracklist:

01. Unchain the Night 05:17
02. The Hunter 04:06
03. In My Dreams 04:18
04. Slippin' Away 03:46
05. Lightnin' Strikes Again 03:47
06. It's Not Love 05:01
07. Jaded Heart 04:13
08. Don't Lie to Me 03:38
09. Will the Sun Rise 04:09
10. Til the Livin' End 03:56

+ Video "The Hunter" (Official Video)
+ Video "In My Dreams" (Official Video)
+ Video "It's Not Love" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných