Kix - Blow My Fuse (1988) (Rock Candy Remastered 2014)

hudební novinky 2014 / music news 2014
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Máj 2020, 08:38

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (Rock Candy Remastered 2014)
Style : Glam Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 117 mb

Bio:

Kix is an American hard rock band that achieved popularity in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Band members have continued to tour, including at the Rocklahoma festival in 2008 in Oklahoma and the M3 Rock Festival in May 2011 in the band's home state of Maryland.A new version Kix reformed in late 2003 sans songwriter and band leader Purnell. Kix then lined-up shows for September 2004, the lineup consisting of Steve Whiteman (lead vocals), Ronnie "10/10" Younkins (guitars), Brian "Damage" Forsythe (guitars), Jimmy "Chocolate" Chalfant (drums, backing vocals), and Funny Money bassist Mark Schenker (bass, backing vocals) in place of Donnie Purnell.On August 7, 2012, Frontiers Records announced that it had signed Kix; the band subsequently released a live CD/DVD, titled Live in Baltimore, in September, with a new studio album to follow in 2013.On April 16, 2014, it was announced that the band had signed with Loud & Proud Records, and are scheduling the release of their new album for July 22, 2014, making it the first studio album the band released in 19 years.On June 18, 2014, it was announced that the band would release their seventh studio album, titled Rock Your Face Off, on August 5.

Album:

Coinciding with their return and a fresh album in two decades just released, Rock Candy Records are reissuing / remastering KIX's most celebrated records from '80s: ‘Blow My Fuse’ and ‘Midnight Dynamite’.By the time Kix had recorded "Blow My Fuse", their fourth album, all eyes in the hard rock biospace were upon them as a band expected to rise up from the ranks to achieve success and exert influence.Certainly their record label Atlantic Records believed in the band enough to steer them towards not one, but three top notch producers; that’s Tom Werman (Mötley Crüe, Twisted Sister, Dokken) together with the dynamic duo of Duane Barron and John Purdell (Ozzy Osbourne, Dream Theater).Recorded in Los Angeles and issued in August 1988, the record was immediately heralded as the best Kix album so far, with critics pointing out the quality of songs and a refinement of their trademark rough and tumble sound. In addition they had made a significant change in their back office by enlisting new management who also handled the affairs of Twisted Sister and Zebra, both signed to Atlantic Records.Strangely, the record was slow to react commercially, dragging its feet until the label were persuaded to issue the Bob Halligan Jr. co-write "Don’t Close Your Eyes" as a single to radio.This enduring power ballad became an instant smash, rising to #8 on the Billboard singles chart and paving the way for over a million sales of the album, whilst drawing attention to notable album tracks such as "Red Lite, Green Lite, TNT", "Get It While It’s Hot" and "She Dropped Me The Bomb".All these cuts were much more melodic hard rock oriented than any material previously released by Kix, positioning the band in the same league of Warrant, Stryper, Autograph, etc."Blow My Fuse" is the more 'commercial', glossy recording of Kix, another fine slice of the Californian Melodic Hard Rock movement that ruled the US in the second half of the '80s.Compared to the original CD release, this Rock Candy remaster of "Blow My Fuse" is a bit tougher. I don't really have an issue with the original pressing, and this new version doesn't add quite as much as the Midnight Dynamite remaster does.

Line-Up:

Steve Whiteman – lead vocals, harmonica
Ronnie '10/10' Younkins – guitars
Brian 'Damage' Forsythe – guitars
Donnie Purnell – bass, keyboards, backing vocals
Jimmy 'Chocolate' Chalfant – drums, percussion, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Red Lite, Green Lite, TNT
02. Get It While It's Hot
03. No Ring Around Rosie
04. Don't Close Your Eyes
05. She Dropped Me The Bomb
06. Cold Blood
07. Piece Of The Pie
08. Boomerang
09. Blow My Fuse
10. Dirty Boys

+ Video "Blow My Fuse" (Official Video)
+ Video "Don't Close Your Eyes" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných