Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Choirs Of Veritas (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Mar 2021, 14:05

Choirs Of Veritas - I Am The Way, The Truth And The Life (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Symphonic Power Metal , Christian Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 202 mb

Bio:

Choirs Of Veritas is a Christian Metal project that literally means “Choirs Of Truth”, to symbolize the union between music and the spiritual truth attributable to Jesus Christ.“I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life”[John 14.6]. The project is born from Davide Scuteri’s mind, keyboardist and composer, principally as offer to God, due to a personal need to thank Him for the wonderful gift of music.The purpose is to unite the love for God and metal music, fighting stereotypes assuming the choice to follow a Christian way of life automatically means closing our minds, and that playing metal music equals to a prayer to the devil.The project goal is to be a praise symbol, but not just for the sake of itself. That’s why lyrics play a central role and every single word and meaning has been searched and analyzed drawing inspiration from the Holy Bible, with the intent to send a practical message to all the listeners, believers or not, trying to supply a full understanding of situations and difficulties of every day, the meaning of our choices, the reason for suffering, but also trying to understand what is God’s message through His Word.A thank to everyone (believers or not) who has contributed to the project and who has been essential to it.And first of all: thanks to God!

Album:

‘I Am The Way, The Truth And The Life’ is a debut album taken from Choirs Of Veritas The full length will be released through Underground Symphony on March 27th. in deluxe digipak edition. Check out the official lyric video for ‘I Am The Way, The Truth And The Life’ below.The Italian band, founded by keyboard player and composer Davide Scuteri plays a symphonic metal with power influences and Christian lyrics.“I Am The Way, The Truth And The Life” was mixed and mastered by Larsen Premoli at Rec Lab Studios and it’s a masterpiece for fans of Stratovarius, Nightwish and Theocracy. Artwork (below), is created by Mattias Norén (Kamelot, Epica, Sabaton). Tracklist can also be viewed below.

Line-Up:

Cesare Ferrari Bass - See also: Rapid Fire, ex-Cyrax
Alessandro Baglioni Flute - See also: ex-Holy Shire
Roberto Curtoni Guitars
Davide Scuteri Keyboards
Davide Schiavi Vocals - See also: ex-Nemesy
Eliana Sanna Vocals (mezzosoprano) - See also: ex-Holy Shire

Tracklist:

01. God First 01:00
02. Ask Him 04:49
03. The Searching 04:33
04. Thank You 05:15
05. Vanitas Vanitatum 05:08
06. Miracles 05:04
07. Religiosity 05:54
08. I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life 06:03
09. A New Commandment 05:01
10. The Passion and the Cross 06:15
11. He Has Come to Forgive 05:06
12. Grace 04:06

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných