Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Amaranthe (SWEDEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2020, 13:30

Amaranthe - Amaranthe (Japan Deluxe Edition) (2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011 (Jараn Deluxe Edition)
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Metalcore , Female & Male Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

AMARANTHE to release MASSIVE ADDICTIVE; new album on October 21!(New York, NY): Gothenburg, Sweden's AMARANTHE, known for fusing melodic metal with elements of EDM, will release their third album MASSIVE ADDICTIVE viaSpinefarm Records on October 21. MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is true to its title. The band's signature, larger-than-life sound, comprised of kinetic riffing, pulsating beats and celestial, melodic choruses, remains in tact, but the album finds AMARANTHE continuing to explore a range of dynamics and with a willingness to push themselves even further.The songs that populate MASSIVE ADDICTIVE are so incredibly catchy that they will take up residency in your brain for hours after you've turned the music off and you will find yourself humming the melodies or singing the choruses long after you've stopped listening to them. MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is that memorably and that catchy.MASSIVE ADDICTIVE was tracked at Hansen Studios in Ribe, Denmark with the sound sorcerer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Epica) at the helm.The 12-song album is a flawlessly executed clinic of masterfully and carefully crafted European metal, boasting Olof Mörck's surgically precise riffs and soaring solos alongside Morten Løwe Sørensen's rhythmic thrust and Johan Andreassen's booming low-frequency assault. Elize Ryd's vocals are as emotive and empowering as ever, filling the room, while Jake E's melodic vocals are an outpouring of power. New screamer Henrik Englund Wilhelmsson puts his stamp on the material, as well.The sound is both massive and addictive, from the unforgettable, driving sounds of "Drop Dead Cynical" to the anthemic title track to the stadium-sized soar of "Digital World" to the emotionally haunting power semi-ballad "True." MASSIVE ADDICTIVEis an exercise in dynamics and is one that refuses to play by any sort of genre-specific, prescribed rules."We have lived and breathed this album every hour and every day the last year, and to know that this music is about to reach everyone's ears is beyond exciting," guitarist Mörck enthused about MASSIVE ADDICTIVE. "Following the first leg of The Nexus World Tour, we sat down and agreed that we wanted the next album to be really fresh, new and even to raise a few eyebrows, all while retaining our signature sound."He continued, "MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is in every way that huge leap forward we wanted to achieve and the album definitely contain our strongest song writing to date. The press often asks us to 'describe the album with three words'; this time, the answer is simple - it's MASSIVE, it's ADDICTIVE, and most importantly, it's AMARANTHE!"

Album:

Amaranthe is the debut album by the Swedish band Amaranthe. The album was released April 13, 2011 (iTunes release: April 11, 2011) and reached No. 35 on Swedish and No. 16 on the Finnish Charts.It also topped the Japanese Import charts beating Lady Gaga. A deluxe edition was released in October 2011, featuring two bonus tracks and a DVD.Once in a while, I come across a band or album that completely knocks my socks off. Something so incredible, so unfathomably good, that an ocean of positive words could never express my true feelings towards its greatness. As the years go by, it’s getting more difficult to find anything that will wow me anymore, so when it comes, many a joyful tear are shed. When the pinnacle of awesomeness is found, a new world of music is open to explore, and suddenly, music looks absolutely fascinating again. When the new music you find puts an instant smile on your face, you know that you found the next awesome thing. If isn’t already fairly obvious, let me put it to you straight – I like this album.A ballstothewall power metal/melodic death metal band, Amaranthe are taking a genre collision, which has been done before (countless times), to exhilarating levels. Point and contest is the band’s lineup; the band is in fact, a supergroup. All proficient, they leave nothing to be desired with any of their performances. An extremely synchronized band, this power metal group does it like the good old days, with a knack for speed. Chock in a few cheesy choruses and you’ll soon figure out what this band is about. They know perfectly well that they’re silly, but this band certainly isn’t making compromises, nor should they. It is a shame, though, that most of the choruses sound almost exactly the same.Combining power metal’s speed/melodies with heavy riffs, breakdowns, and a multitude of screams, Amaranthe lean toward the aggressive side. However, despite an apparent focus on creating music much heavier than your typical power metal band, the band is still open to diversity. The album provides large doses of melody, and with an excellent use of synthesizers, the songs are all sugary fun. More diversity comes from the play between the female and male lead singers, switching on and off where appropriate. A person used solely for screams also improves the mix, so yes, Amaranthe’s vocal diversity is difficult to compete with. The winning point of this collaboration is that all vocalists are fantastic. The lead female singer, especially, deserves her own band, yet one has to admit her effectiveness when paired with Dreamland’s vocalist - it is an incredibly effective duo.Unfortunately, no matter how good the album is, there will be many naysayers. For starters, Amaranthe is one of the more brazenly silly albums in a while, and those who already loathe power metal will undoubtedly wish to repel cheese of that magnitude. Also, the catchiness of the music and vocal attack could be considered too poppy for some, and we all know how little metal fans like pop. Amaranthe’s debut album takes an open mind to listen to it, the kind of person who really doesn’t care if something is silly, as long as they enjoy it. This debut album may be erratic, but it sure is catchy.

Line Up:

Elize Ryd - Vocals (female) (2009-present) - See also: Dreamstate, Kamelot (live), ex-Nightwish (live)
Jake E. Lundberg - Clean Vocals (male)
Andreas Solveström - Harsh Vocals
Olof Mörck - Guitars, Keyboards (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, ex-Rapture, ex-Nightrage, ex-My Darling Dismay
Johan Andreassen - Bass (2009-present) - See also: ex-Engel
Morten Løwe Sørensen - Drums (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, Icon in Me, Indrama, The Arcane Order, Transparent, Triphon, ex-Strangler, ex-Submission, ex-Scavenger, ex-Disavowed, ex-Koldborn, ex-Mercenary, ex-Panzerchrist, ex-The Cleansing, ex-Nightrage (live), ex-Slugs

Additional musicians:

Elias Holmlid - keyboards and arrangements on track 6
Pagaard Wolff - additional guitar on track 6

Production:

Jacob Hansen - producer, engineer, mixing, mastering
Olof Mörck - co-producer, mixing
Jeppe Andersson - co-producer

Tracklist:

01. Leave Everything Behind (03:18)
02. Hunger (03:12)
03. 1.000.000 Lightyears (03:15)
04. Automatic (03:24)
05. My Transition (03:51)
06. Amaranthine (03:29)
07. Rain (03:44)
08. Call Out My Name (03:17)
09. Enter The Maze (04:04)
10. Director's Cut (04:49)
11. Act Of Desperation (03:05)
12. Serendipity (03:26)
13. Breaking Point (03:41) (Bonus Track)
14. A Splinter In My Soul (03:41) (Bonus Track)
15. Amaranthine (Acoustic) (03:10) (Bonus Track)
16. Leave Everything Behind (Acoustic) (03:19) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Hunger" (Official Video)
+ Video "Amaranthine" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Amaranthe (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2020, 13:31

Amaranthe - The Nexus (Japan Deluxe Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Jараn Deluxe Edition)

Bio:

AMARANTHE to release MASSIVE ADDICTIVE; new album on October 21!(New York, NY): Gothenburg, Sweden's AMARANTHE, known for fusing melodic metal with elements of EDM, will release their third album MASSIVE ADDICTIVE viaSpinefarm Records on October 21. MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is true to its title. The band's signature, larger-than-life sound, comprised of kinetic riffing, pulsating beats and celestial, melodic choruses, remains in tact, but the album finds AMARANTHE continuing to explore a range of dynamics and with a willingness to push themselves even further.The songs that populate MASSIVE ADDICTIVE are so incredibly catchy that they will take up residency in your brain for hours after you've turned the music off and you will find yourself humming the melodies or singing the choruses long after you've stopped listening to them. MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is that memorably and that catchy.MASSIVE ADDICTIVE was tracked at Hansen Studios in Ribe, Denmark with the sound sorcerer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Epica) at the helm.The 12-song album is a flawlessly executed clinic of masterfully and carefully crafted European metal, boasting Olof Mörck's surgically precise riffs and soaring solos alongside Morten Løwe Sørensen's rhythmic thrust and Johan Andreassen's booming low-frequency assault. Elize Ryd's vocals are as emotive and empowering as ever, filling the room, while Jake E's melodic vocals are an outpouring of power. New screamer Henrik Englund Wilhelmsson puts his stamp on the material, as well.The sound is both massive and addictive, from the unforgettable, driving sounds of "Drop Dead Cynical" to the anthemic title track to the stadium-sized soar of "Digital World" to the emotionally haunting power semi-ballad "True." MASSIVE ADDICTIVEis an exercise in dynamics and is one that refuses to play by any sort of genre-specific, prescribed rules."We have lived and breathed this album every hour and every day the last year, and to know that this music is about to reach everyone's ears is beyond exciting," guitarist Mörck enthused about MASSIVE ADDICTIVE. "Following the first leg of The Nexus World Tour, we sat down and agreed that we wanted the next album to be really fresh, new and even to raise a few eyebrows, all while retaining our signature sound."He continued, "MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is in every way that huge leap forward we wanted to achieve and the album definitely contain our strongest song writing to date. The press often asks us to 'describe the album with three words'; this time, the answer is simple - it's MASSIVE, it's ADDICTIVE, and most importantly, it's AMARANTHE!"

Album:

The Nexus is the second album by the Swedish/Danish metalcore band Amaranthe. The album was released on varying dates in March 2013, starting on the 13th in Japan and concluding on the 26th in the US. The Nexus is a development of the sound and ideas Amaranthe introduced on their first record. The band stated that they felt "the contrasts are greater, the mix and blends of genres is more controversial, and more creative freedoms were taken in this album."The album is also the first one to include a song ("Burn with Me") without any harsh vocals. It is also the last album to feature harsh vocalist Andreas Solveström.All lyrics written by Olof Mörck Elize Ryd and Jake E. Lundberg; all music composed by Mörck, Elize Ryd and Lundberg, except where indicated.As a longtime fan of Spinefarm Records, I was eagerly awaiting this to cross my desk. AMARANTHE released their first, self-titled CD in 2011 and it was a thunderclap. I said then that I was very eager to see what the future held for this band and I stand by that even more now that I have heard the second release."The Nexus" starts off with the face melting "Afterlife". This song exemplifies everything that is great about this band. The guitars are razor sharp, the drums are huge sounding, and the keys take it all to another level. What really sets this band apart though is the three vocal approaches they use. When you combine the combine the clean vocals of Jake E. and Elize with the screams of Andy, it gives you something you don't hear in any other band. It's like a complete cyclone of sound.Of course, most people will hear the NIGHTWISH influence but this band is so much more than that. This is a band that is incredible on every level. The closest thing to compare this too is the new Trance Metal movement of bands like CROSSFAITH and BLOOD STAIN CHILD. I, personally, love the genre and find it one of the most interesting styles currently in Metal.The title track is a crushing, swirl of sound that once again showcases the three vocalists working together. It's the thing about this album that really set it above the rest of the music out today. The songwriting and lyrics are also top notch work. The lyrical themes make perfect sense and have a positive tone. It's a "we'll never give up the fight" theme throughout."The Nexus" is the logical next progression for this band and perfectly takes the sound created on the first CD to the next level. This is a band on the rise and should be considered a major force in heavy music. Heavily recommended to anyone that is a fan of Metal.

Line Up:

Elize Ryd - Vocals (female) (2009-present) - See also: Dreamstate, Kamelot (live), ex-Nightwish (live)
Andreas Solveström - Harsh Vocals
Olof Mörck - Guitars, Keyboards (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, ex-Rapture, ex-Nightrage, ex-My Darling Dismay
Morten Løwe Sørensen - Drums (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, Icon in Me, Indrama, The Arcane Order, Transparent, Triphon, ex-Strangler, ex-Submission, ex-Scavenger, ex-Disavowed, ex-Koldborn, ex-Mercenary, ex-Panzerchrist, ex-The Cleansing, ex-Nightrage (live), ex-Slugs

Production:

Tracklist:

01. Afterlife 03:14
02. Invincible 03:11
03. The Nexus 03:16
04. Theory of Everything 03:34
05. Stardust 03:08
06. Burn With Me 04:00
07. Mechanical Illusion 04:01
08. Razorblade 03:05
09. Future On Hold 03:17
10. Electroheart 03:48
11. Transhuman 03:55
12. Infinity 03:05
13. Burn with Me (Acoustic version) (Japan Bonus Track)
14. Hunger (Acoustic version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "The Nexus" (Official Video)
+ Video "Invincible" (Official Video)
+ Video "Burn With Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2020, 13:32

Amaranthe - Massive Addictive (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Jараn Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Massive Addictive is the third studio album by the Swedish/Danish metal band Amaranthe. It is also the first album with Henrik Englund (Scarpoint) on harsh vocals, replacing former growling vocalist Andreas "Andy" Solveström, who left the band in 2013.If you have yet to hear the name AMARANTHE, there is something terribly amiss. Taking Sweden by melodious storm in 2011, they have since swept across the rest of Europe, to the Americas, and have set their eyes on the rest of the world. 2014 sees the release of MASSIVE ADDICTIVE, a year-and-a-half later follow-up to "The Nexus", once again with one of Metal's greatest producers, Jacob Hansen, at the studio helm, his trademark work instantly recognisable. New to the ranks is new screamer, Henrik, replacing previous coarse bellower, Andy; they simply could not have made a better choice. Now, you have likely already seen or heard press statements; there is a developing consensus that this is to be their greatest, boldest and most dynamic work to date. They are not wrong.Truth be told, the only other time an album has had an affect on my listening habits, and the way I approach music, was my initial exposure to ANUBIS GATE's "The Detached". MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is 12 reasons why that had to happen again. It begins with the explosive, jarring, twisted-and-shorn metal of "Dynamite", concaving one's face with heavy riffs, a similar approach to "Hunger", but with a slightly-slower, heavier, chuggier approach. This is one of the tracks that contains, what I like to call, a "holy shit, Elize is here" moment, the others belonging on "Unreal" and "Danger Zone". Her angelic vocal sirens takes the album by storm from the onset, the first verse more powerful than anything I have previously heard her perform, with a seemingly more unrestrained approach to her infinite belts. Of course, this is also where you will first hear the new guy. His percussive, controlled, deep and rumbling approach to growling, will leave scorch marks, and certainly brings a new kind of heaviness to the music.Upon relistening to the already-released single, "Drop Dead Cynical", I immediately noticed an interesting change in approach that the band seems to have taken to the vocal layering. Jake's vocals were one of my favourite things about the band's music, myself coming from a Power/Melodic metal listening background, but his vocal interactions with Elize are much more varied on this album. On tracks like the new single and "Over and Done", bar some of his trademark verse belts that he performs, he seems to take a backing-vocal approach in the choruses, allowing Elize's infinite range to flourish on the choruses whereas, on previous albums, every chorus was a perfectly harmonized duet. Both of these arrangement styles I am a huge fan of, but the vocal dynamics present on the album are a billowing breath of fresh air.I must draw from the rest of the tracks to elaborate and better emphasise this difference. The title track is perhaps the greatest testament to Jake and Elize's symbiotic synergy as contrasting vocalists, at certain times belting out with individual vocal beltings, but contrastingly with one of the best choruses, if not THE BEST chorus the band has ever written, their voices a perfectly-balanced equilibrium. This musical relationship is further emphasised on one of the album's two power ballads, "True". Along with "Exhale", Jake truly shines on this piece, a return to the dualistic evocations of the first album."Digital World" is the album's "Electroheart", a comparison I lovingly make where Elize's voice explodes and cascades at the forefront and even more so on "Over And Done", but, along with "Danger Zone" is also the best showcasing of Henrik's vocal ability. His subterranean bellows are perfectly suited to be the chisel in front of the hammer of the band's ridiculously heavy riffs, whether at the forefront of a pummelling breakdown, or a shattering, percussive pulse.The riffs, the fucking riffs. The stringsmen, Olof and Johan, along with Danish drum virtuoso Morten, have once again blown me away. Further variation in musical dynamics is shown in the more-obviously metallic, technical precision of tracks like "Trinity", "Danger Zone" and "An Ordinary Abnormality", the latter exuding Olof's background of, and love for, Power Metal. These tracks perhaps best highlight the instrumentalists' technically precise delivery of blisteringly melodic, and jarringly rhythmic, arrangements. Olof's leads are heard through the entire album, but is plainly obvious that the man is a stellar guitarist, but not the least bit conceited, leaving room for each and every one of the band's musicians to shine, both individually and as a sextet. The rhythmic deliveries of Johan and Morten, both forever locked in a battle for "heaviest motherfucker", are an integral part of what has caused the band's music to transcend even that of the previous albums."Skyline" and "Exhale" were two completely unique entities to come out of the AMARANTHE discography, and for the bright light and brand-new sounds they bring to an AMARANTHE record. "Skyline" is more evocative of the transient Metalcore-Rock of Swedish bands like SONIC SYNDICATE, with a swinging, roller-coaster, head-spinning approach to upbeat riffs. "Exhale" beautifully closes the album, as I said Jake once again returning to the spotlight with his solo deliveries, but is special in and of itself, for bringing a beautiful, powerful and mid-tempo Symphonic-Gothic Metal style to the band's music, evocative of WITHIN TEMPTATION and DELAIN. Intentional or not, I most welcome these sounds.The choice in new screamer, the dynamic vocal texturing, the everything; to say that AMARANTHE have made a perfect album is too closed a statement. MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is infinite.

Line Up:

Henrik Englund - unclean vocals

Production:

Olof Mörck - production, mixing
Jake E. Lundberg - mixing

Guest/Session members:

Elias Holmlid - keyboards on "Over and Done"
Michael Vahl - additional vocals on "An Ordinary Abnormally"

Miscellaneous staff:

Gustavo Sazes - artwork, cover art
Jonas Haagensen - studio assistant
Daniel Antonsson (Dimension Zero, ex-Dark Tranquillity, ex-Soilwork) - recording (guitars)
Patric Ullaeus - photography

Tracklist:

01. Dynamite
02. Drop Dead Cynical
03. Trinity
04. Massive Addictive
05. Digital World
06. True
07. Unreal
08. Over And Done
09. Danger Zone
10. Skyline
11. An Ordinary Abnormality
12. Exhale
13. Trinity (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)
14. True (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Drop Dead Cynical" (Official Video)
+ Video "Digital World" (Official Video)
+ Video "True" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2020, 13:33

Amaranthe - Maximalism (Jараn Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Jараn Edition)
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

AMARANTHE, the cutting-edge Swedish pop-metal outfit with the triple-lead-vocal attack, will release its new album, "Maximalism", on October 21 via Spinefarm Records.The follow-up to 2014's "Massive Addictive" is described in a press release as "a hyper-modern, metallic beast of a record" containing "12 new tracks that fully live up to the 'bigger, bolder' promise of the title.""Maximalism" was produced once again by Jacob Hansen (VOLBEAT, EPICA, DELAIN) and mastered by Svante Forsback (RAMMSTEIN, APOCALYPTICA, DRAGONFORCE).Refusing to be pinned down by genre or convention, AMARANTHE have consistently pursued the less travelled path, blending different sounds and styles to create a signature hybrid approach, and "Maximalism" sees their collective wide-angle vision laid out with greater skill and conviction than ever before.From the locomotive power of "Faster" and "Fury" through to the more measured drama of "Limitless" and "Endlessly" (a solo tour de force for singer Elize Ryd), this is AMARANTHE ramping up both the energy and the emotion, and generally pushing everything to the max.Says AMARANTHE lead guitarist Olof Mörck: "'Maximalism' is our manifesto to the world!"We are genuinely thrilled with the new material, definitely our most diverse collection to date. Our trademark 'bleeding edge' modern metal remains intact, of course, but fused with an even broader range of genres than before…"There's everything here, including stadium rock, innovative pop and danceable super-hits."Expect these tunes to enter your mind on a permanent basis!"In support of "Maximalism", AMARANTHE will embark on a headline European tour in October/November, with SONIC SYNDICATE and SMASH INTO PIECES guesting on all shows.

Line Up:

Olof Mörck Bass (2009), Guitars, Keyboards (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, ex-Rapture, ex-Nightrage, ex-My Darling Dismay
Johan Andreassen Bass (2009-present) - See also: ex-Engel
Morten Løwe Sørensen Drums (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, Icon in Me, Indrama, The Arcane Order, Transparent, Triphon, ex-Strangler, ex-Submission, ex-Scavenger, ex-Disavowed, ex-Koldborn, ex-Mercenary, ex-Panzerchrist, ex-The Cleansing, ex-Nightrage (live), ex-Slugs
Jake E Berg Vocals (clean) (2009-present) - See also: Dreamland, ex-Infinity, ex-Dignity, ex-Dream Evil, ex-Kamelot (live)
Elize Ryd Vocals (female) (2009-present) - See also: Dreamstate, Kamelot (live), ex-Nightwish (live)
Henrik Englund Vocals (harsh) (2013-present) - See also: Scarpoint

Tracklist:

01. Maximize
02. Boomerang
03. That Song
04. 21
05. On the Rocks
06. Limitless
07. Fury
08. Faster
09. Break Down and Cry
10. Supersonic
11. Fireball
12. Endlessly
13. Burn With Me (bonus' Live, London 2014) (Bonus Track)
14. 1.000.000 Light Years (bonus' Live, London 2014) (Bonus Track)
15. Leave Everything Behind (bonus' Live, London 2014) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "That Song" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2020, 13:34

Amaranthe - Helix (Limited Edition Digipak) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018

Bio:

Album:

Four albums into their career, Swedish melodic metallers Amaranthe have racked up north of 118 million YouTube views and half a billion song streams, have landed at #1 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart three times and possess a panoply of gold and platinum discs for albums and singles alike. With their electrifying fifth album, "Helix", due out October 19 through Spinefarm Records and armed with new singer Nils Molin, Amaranthe take another leap forward in their sonic evolution. "Helix" proves the band has refined its melodic sensibilities ever further while retaining a cutting edge metal assault. The band is as massively aggressive as ever and the first single "365" is the perfect example of such — its seductively velvety mix of contemporary pop and modern metal will take up residence in your brain for days."And so the time is finally now! We have been itching to release this monster of a track. '365' represents the Amaranthe sound in every conceivable way", commented guitarist Olof Mörck. "The foundation is the heaviest and most downtuned soundscape we have produced to date, from the bone crunching guitars and drums, all the way to the juggernaut keyboards kicking off the song. The '365' video was shot with Patric Ulleaus to perfectly counterpoint the take-no-prisoners approach of the song, undeniably demonstrating the unity and chemistry of the Amaranthe line-up." He added: "The 'Helix' album itself is a statement, a declaration and an assertion that we are here to stay and that the songwriting and musicianship have been honed and maximized to the highest level yet on an Amaranthe record. The process of composing this album with Elize Ryd was as inspiring as it was smooth and from a composer's and arranger's perspective, a dream collaboration. The time is nigh, the die is cast, and all the stars are right: the 'Helix' will steamroll across the globe and in its wake, the touring machine that is Amaranthe will conquer all!".Vocalist and composer Elize Ryd offered her take, saying: "'Helix' describes the concept of how the past forms us and how life makes us become. No excuses, no regrets. We express the challenges and the uplifting moments in time and all that in between with the sounds that we love. We want to dedicate this album to all the fighters and friends out there."

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. The Score
02. 365
03. Inferno
04. Countdown
05. Helix
06. Dream
07. Gg6
08. Breakthrough Starshot
09. My Haven
10. Iconic
11. Unified
12. Momentum
13. Say The Word (Bonus Track)
14. Dream (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "365" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2020, 13:35

Amaranthe - Helix (Japan Limited Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Limited Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Four albums into their career, Swedish melodic metallers Amaranthe have racked up north of 118 million YouTube views and half a billion song streams, have landed at #1 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart three times and possess a panoply of gold and platinum discs for albums and singles alike. With their electrifying fifth album, "Helix", due out October 19 through Spinefarm Records and armed with new singer Nils Molin, Amaranthe take another leap forward in their sonic evolution. "Helix" proves the band has refined its melodic sensibilities ever further while retaining a cutting edge metal assault. The band is as massively aggressive as ever and the first single "365" is the perfect example of such — its seductively velvety mix of contemporary pop and modern metal will take up residence in your brain for days."And so the time is finally now! We have been itching to release this monster of a track. '365' represents the Amaranthe sound in every conceivable way", commented guitarist Olof Mörck. "The foundation is the heaviest and most downtuned soundscape we have produced to date, from the bone crunching guitars and drums, all the way to the juggernaut keyboards kicking off the song. The '365' video was shot with Patric Ulleaus to perfectly counterpoint the take-no-prisoners approach of the song, undeniably demonstrating the unity and chemistry of the Amaranthe line-up." He added: "The 'Helix' album itself is a statement, a declaration and an assertion that we are here to stay and that the songwriting and musicianship have been honed and maximized to the highest level yet on an Amaranthe record. The process of composing this album with Elize Ryd was as inspiring as it was smooth and from a composer's and arranger's perspective, a dream collaboration. The time is nigh, the die is cast, and all the stars are right: the 'Helix' will steamroll across the globe and in its wake, the touring machine that is Amaranthe will conquer all!".Vocalist and composer Elize Ryd offered her take, saying: "'Helix' describes the concept of how the past forms us and how life makes us become. No excuses, no regrets. We express the challenges and the uplifting moments in time and all that in between with the sounds that we love. We want to dedicate this album to all the fighters and friends out there."

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. The Score
02. 365
03. Inferno
04. Countdown
05. Helix
06. Dream
07. Gg6
08. Breakthrough Starshot
09. My Haven
10. Iconic
11. Unified
12. Momentum
13. Helix (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)
14. Unified (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "365" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Feb 2021, 07:34

Amaranthe - Manifest (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

Music has become more important than ever in recent times. As a result, the triumphant return of Amaranthe feels particularly timely. The Swedish six-piece has spent the last decade establishing itself as a formidable, positive and fervently melodic force for metallic good. From the explosive self-titled debut in 2011 to the more sophisticated, streamlined likes of 2014's "Massive Addictive" and its immaculate follow-up "Maximalism" (2016), Amaranthe has masterfully blurred the lines between melodic metal, crushing brutality, cinematic sweep and futuristic sparkle. Led by the endlessly ingenious songwriting of guitarist Olof Mörck and powerhouse vocalist Elize Ryd, the rise to prominence has been a joy to behold.Recorded in Denmark with longtime collaborator Jacob Hansen, "Manifest" is an album of multiple moods and textures, of immense power and aggression, and of exquisite beauty. That bold blending of disparate elements has always been part of the Amaranthe ethos, but on its sixth album, the band exhibits an enhanced sense of lyrical and conceptual substance. With songs touching upon everything from looming climate disaster to theistic mythology, Olof and Elize have truly blossomed as commentators on mankind's trials and tribulations. These are exciting, meticulously crafted future metal anthems, custom built to make heads bang, but underpinned by a profound sense of humanity and emotional honesty. As with preview single "Do Or Die" - released on Valentine's Day this year and featuring the legendary Angela Gossow - "Manifest" is a record that owes as much to the real world as it does to fantasy and escapism.

Line Up:

Henrik Englund - Vocals (harsh) (2013-present) - See also: Scarpoint
Nils Molin - Vocals

+ guests:

Noora Louhimo (vocals on tr. 6)
Angela Gossow (vocals on tr. 12)

Tracklist:

01. Fearless
02. Make It Better
03. Scream My Name
04. Viral
05. Adrenaline
06. Strong
07. The Game
08. Crystalline
09. Archangel
10. BOOM!1
11. Wake Up And Die
12. Do Or Die

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Feb 2021, 07:34

Amaranthe - Manifest (Mediabook Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

Music has become more important than ever in recent times. As a result, the triumphant return of Amaranthe feels particularly timely. The Swedish six-piece has spent the last decade establishing itself as a formidable, positive and fervently melodic force for metallic good. From the explosive self-titled debut in 2011 to the more sophisticated, streamlined likes of 2014's "Massive Addictive" and its immaculate follow-up "Maximalism" (2016), Amaranthe has masterfully blurred the lines between melodic metal, crushing brutality, cinematic sweep and futuristic sparkle. Led by the endlessly ingenious songwriting of guitarist Olof Mörck and powerhouse vocalist Elize Ryd, the rise to prominence has been a joy to behold.Recorded in Denmark with longtime collaborator Jacob Hansen, "Manifest" is an album of multiple moods and textures, of immense power and aggression, and of exquisite beauty. That bold blending of disparate elements has always been part of the Amaranthe ethos, but on its sixth album, the band exhibits an enhanced sense of lyrical and conceptual substance. With songs touching upon everything from looming climate disaster to theistic mythology, Olof and Elize have truly blossomed as commentators on mankind's trials and tribulations. These are exciting, meticulously crafted future metal anthems, custom built to make heads bang, but underpinned by a profound sense of humanity and emotional honesty. As with preview single "Do Or Die" - released on Valentine's Day this year and featuring the legendary Angela Gossow - "Manifest" is a record that owes as much to the real world as it does to fantasy and escapism.

Line Up:

Nils Molin - Vocals

+ guests:

Noora Louhimo (vocals on tr. 6)
Angela Gossow (vocals on tr. 12)

Tracklist:

01. Fearless
02. Make It Better
03. Scream My Name
04. Viral
05. Adrenaline
06. Strong
07. The Game
08. Crystalline
09. Archangel
10. BOOM!1
11. Wake Up And Die
12. Do Or Die
13. 82nd All the Way (Sabaton cover) (Bonus Track)
14. Do or Die (featuring Angela Gossow & Jeff Loomis) (Bonus Track)
15. Adrenaline (acoustic) (Bonus Track)
16. Crystalline (orchestral) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Amaranthe (SWEDEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2024, 11:50

Amaranthe - The Catalyst (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

Album:

Fifteen years into a career that has seen the band become one of metal's most ruthlessly individual and uplifting acts, selling out venues and tours across Europe and the US, Amaranthe is about to make a most definitive and revealing move. Three years on from the widely acclaimed "Manifest", which hit top-20 charts internationally and has amassed over 130 million streams, Sweden's masters of thunderous, melodic futurism are about to unveil "The Catalyst". Twelve songs deep and almost overburdened with lethal hooks and genre-blending ingenuity, "The Catalyst" is a snapshot of a band hitting a new level of collective power. From the electronic pulse and irresistible forward momentum of "Re-Vision" onwards, Amaranthe has given its sound a fearless upgrade. The band members have incorporated yet more enthralling elements into their trademark sound. Most notably, Amaranthe has embraced the evocative might of orchestral grandeur for the first time, and it suits them perfectly. Dedicated to notions of transformation and revelation, it goes deeper than any previous album. "Sometimes there are watershed moments in your life and they can change everything", Olof Mörck explains. "It's about a realisation. It could be a relationship, a vacation or a near-death experience, but it's a catalyst that really wakes you up and makes you think 'shit, what have I been doing'. All the songs are about this, but in totally different ways. It's all about change." One major contributory factor to this impressive forward stride is the arrival of Amaranthe's latest new member. Slotting in neatly alongside Elize Ryd and Nils Molin is the band's new master of growls, Mikael Sehlin, who can be heard reveling in his new creative partnerships on "The Catalyst".

Line Up:

Nils Molin - Vocals

Tracklist:

01. The Catalyst
02. Insatiable
03. Damnation Flame
04. Liberated
05. Re-Vision
06. Interference
07. Stay A Little While
08. Ecstasy
09. Breaking The Waves
10. Outer Dimensions
11. Resistance
12. Find Life

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Amaranthe (SWEDEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Mar 2024, 06:28

Amaranthe - The Catalyst (Japan Edition) (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024 (Japan Edition)
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

Album:

Fifteen years into a career that has seen the band become one of metal's most ruthlessly individual and uplifting acts, selling out venues and tours across Europe and the US, Amaranthe is about to make a most definitive and revealing move. Three years on from the widely acclaimed "Manifest", which hit top-20 charts internationally and has amassed over 130 million streams, Sweden's masters of thunderous, melodic futurism are about to unveil "The Catalyst". Twelve songs deep and almost overburdened with lethal hooks and genre-blending ingenuity, "The Catalyst" is a snapshot of a band hitting a new level of collective power. From the electronic pulse and irresistible forward momentum of "Re-Vision" onwards, Amaranthe has given its sound a fearless upgrade. The band members have incorporated yet more enthralling elements into their trademark sound. Most notably, Amaranthe has embraced the evocative might of orchestral grandeur for the first time, and it suits them perfectly. Dedicated to notions of transformation and revelation, it goes deeper than any previous album. "Sometimes there are watershed moments in your life and they can change everything", Olof Mörck explains. "It's about a realisation. It could be a relationship, a vacation or a near-death experience, but it's a catalyst that really wakes you up and makes you think 'shit, what have I been doing'. All the songs are about this, but in totally different ways. It's all about change." One major contributory factor to this impressive forward stride is the arrival of Amaranthe's latest new member. Slotting in neatly alongside Elize Ryd and Nils Molin is the band's new master of growls, Mikael Sehlin, who can be heard reveling in his new creative partnerships on "The Catalyst".

Line Up:

Nils Molin - Vocals

Tracklist:

01. The Catalyst (3:41)
02. Insatiable (2:59)
03. Damnation Flame (3:34)
04. Liberated (3:06)
05. Re-Vision (3:05)
06. Interference (3:14)
07. Stay a Little While (3:36)
08. Ecstasy (2:59)
09. Breaking the Waves (3:19)
10. Outer Dimensions (3:05)
11. Resistance (2:57)
12. Find Life (3:04)
13. Fading Like a Flower (Cover Version) (2:54) (Bonus Track)
14. Insatiable (Acoustic Version) (2:21) (Bonus Track)
15. Damnation Flame (Orchestral Version) (3:30) (Bonus Track)
16. Breaking The Waves (Acoustic Version) (2:44) (Bonus Track)
17. The Dragonborn Comes (Cover Version) (2:03) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných