Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 134 mb

Info:

The explorer born in 2004 from the ashes of several local groups with the intention of doing cover versions of hits of heavy metal !! in 2005 recorded a demo with 4 pieces of cover by ozzy in the iron maiden !! between 2004 and 2009 there are many dropouts from members and live in the territory of Emilia !! In 2010 we recorded a self-produced EP with five pieces and our same year, leaving a split vinyl 10 "inches with first aid (Berlin) for iron shield records, in 2011 with a stable that includes: Niki-battery, Jack- Guido guitar-bass and Billy-voice, we enter the studio in parma moonlight where in November he released our first full length, Sober deserve to die !! printed in limited digipack, in December 2012 reprint the album with the addition of 2 bounus track and new artwork, we are currently writing songs for the new album which will be released in autumn 2013, we have several live performances with bands like Strange workshop, Sabotage, Master, EXUMER, etc. Darkness

Album:

Speed Metal is a genre I’ve always believed was closely related to Thrash Metal as both sound similar but not completely identical. Why? Well for starters both are fast paced genres with fierce shredding, pounding drum beats and heavy vocals. That’s not to say they are 100% identical though as both have their own little things here and there which make them different. Speed Metal for example has a clearer sound then Thrash. I guess my overall conclusion on the two genres is that they are both cousins who are similar but different.Enough comparing genres now and onto this review which is “Shout in the Fog” by Italian Speed Metal band EXPLORER. On the face of it this should be a promising album as it’s from a European band but then as perfect as it sounds, Europe does have it’s bands who are okay but not as good as other bands who are slightly better. Is that the case here or not? Only one way to find out.EXPLORER formed in 2004 and they first started out as a cover band like most new bands do so they can pull in an audience and get interest. In 2010, they released their debut EP “First Aid” with their debut album “Sober Deserve To Die” being released two years later in 2012. After their debut album was released, they went on to tour with bands such as SABOTAGE, EXUMER and HELSTAR to name a few.This year, their sophomore album “Shout in the Fog” is released on Iron Shield Records which shall be the focus of this review. Upon first listens, it sounds very much like a Speed Metal album with some bits that sound like Thrash has been incorporated into the music but as I said at the start of this review, Speed and Thrash are in my view similar but not completely identical.That being said, Thrash is not something I’ve always been a big fan of due to reasons I’ve stated many times before. I’ve only reviewed a couple of Speed Metal albums so far and those have always had the edge as the music sounds a bit clearer so you can make out the music instead of having your ears lost in a wall of noise. The music may not be completely clear in some places on this album but you can just about make it out for the most part.You know, with each song that plays on this album, you get the impression that it should actually be classed as Thrash Metal album rather then a Speed Metal album. Why? Well for one thing it has the same savagery that a Thrash album has as most of the music is so fast, it’s beyond insane. Although I don’t mind that from time to time, I do actually like to be able to actually hear the music and in some places on this record, I’m just not hearing it.I will give it points though for the savagery and the heaviness of it as well as the fast and furious guitar solos but there are a few things that put me off it. I’ll start with the vocals I guess and although you can occasionally make out the lyrics here and there, I think it could have been done a bit better as most of the time it seems to be lost in the music.The next thing that sounds a bit iffy to me is the production which is not completely horrendous by any means but you get the impression it could have been tweaked to sound a bit more clearer.So what is my overall verdict on this? I’m afraid this is one of those okay but not brilliant albums that Europe has to offer because there are bands out there which do it a bit better as they can make better music. “Shout in the Fog” by EXPLORER is good for what it is but it could have been better as it surely had potentia,l but the full extent of that potential has not been reached. I’m not going to say it’s the worst European album I’ve ever heard as in some places it’s enjoyable but overall, I was impressed with what it was but it just left me wondering how much better it could have been given a few tweaks.

Line-Up:

Billy Bass, Vocals
Niky Drums
Jack Guitars (lead)
Guido Guitars (rhythm)

Tracklist:

1. Tell Me (What You Want) 04:18
2. Just Escape 04:33
3. Into the Pub (With No Exit) 03:33
4. Fading Away 03:49
5. Maggots of Evil 04:14
6. Hidden in the Dark 03:54
7. Earth Massacre 03:08
8. Runaway from the Cross 04:38

+ Video "Tell me (What you want)" (Audio Video)
+ Video "Live Video"

Please my link you can´t spread further and do not upload to other hostings!!!

ObrázokObrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných