Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Charred Walls Of The Damned (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 15:54

Charred Walls Of The Damned - Creatures Watching Over The Dead (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Charred Walls of the Damned is an American heavy metal supergroup formed in 2009 consisting of drummer Richard Christy, bassist Steve DiGiorgio, vocalist Tim "Ripper" Owens and guitarist Jason Suecof. The band was formed by Christy after a five-year absence from the metal scene since leaving Iced Earth and joining The Howard Stern Show in 2004. Their self-titled debut album was released on February 2, 2010.While Iced Earth were on their 2004 Glorious Burden tour, drummer Richard Christy decided to depart from the band, thus postponing upcoming dates in Japan.He became a finalist in "Get John's Job", a listener contest on The Howard Stern Show to replace "Stuttering John" Melendez, who left to become the announcer for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Having not participated would have made him "regret it every day of [his] life".On July 1, 2004, Christy won the contest with 30% of the listener vote.With his busy work schedule in New York City, Christy kept in touch with his musical roots. He built confidence in his guitar playing and song writing, putting together an entire demo album of material. He returned from a  5 1⁄2-year absence from music, announcing his new band, Charred Walls of the Damned. The origin of its name was explained on May 20, 2009. It derives from a series of radio prank calls he and Sal Governale made to a Tradio show on a Christian radio station.In response to the pranks they received, the host described how he prays for them, thus "saving their soul to be saved by God's grace...not in the devil's hell where you'd be putting your nails in the charred walls of the damned".

Album:

‘Creatures Watching Over The Dead’ by Charred Walls Of The Damned is power metal with a big fucking capital “POWER”. It is a fantastic display of songwriting and performance that brims with power, elegance, and savage metal arrangements. The band is the brainchild of drummer Richard Christy who is the main songwriter and riff master. Along with Jason Suecofon guitar, Steve DiGiorgio on bass, and Tim “Ripper” Owens on vocals, they have created nine fist clenching metal anthems worthy of tearing through speakers and headphones around the world.I typically shy away from this genre because while the musicianship is amazing (bordering on the absurd), the vocals always leave me wishing that either Russel Allen (Symphony X) or Stu Block (Iced Earth) were at the helm. This said, Tim “Ripper” Owens owns each and every song on this record. We all know he can deliver ear piercing screams, however it his fantastic range that shines on this album. Listen to the opening track “My Eyes” and you hear him alternating from gritty tenor, graveled lows, and incredible highs. In some cases, he will nail multiple range sweeps in a single lyrical phrase as on “Tear Me Down”. Instead the often weak vocals that accompany much of today’s power metal, Tim’s vocals have the vigor and force of legends such as Dio or Dickinson.As most metal fans come to expect, the playing on this album is top notch. Jason Suecof is a beast on the guitar. His rhythm playing is tight and accurate. From the supercharged death metal riffs in “The Soulless” to the big power chords of “Living in the Shadow of Yesterday”, Jason’s playing is spot on. Where he excels is in adding articulated single note riffs and dramatic and interesting solos. When you hear his work on “Afterlife” and the second solo in “Tear Me Down”, you experience his adept phrasing and brilliant technique.Given the known chops of Richard Christy and Steve DiGiorgio, the expectation is to be impressed with them on every song and they deliver in spades. Christy is an expressive and gifted drummer. “Reach Into The Light” offers up a fine example with multiple riff changes kept in perfect time while adding emotive snare, double kick, floor tom, and cymbal work. With DiGiorgio effectively handling lower octave flourishes and adorning each song with fine brush strokes of sound, Steve’s nibble fretwork pops on “As I Catch My Breath” and adds hearty depth to “Lies”.Charred Walls Of The Damned have crafted a spectacular album of power metal with their release of ‘Creatures Watching Over The Dead’. When you put together remarkable musicians who can write compelling songs filled with potent riffs, spell binding solos, and captivating vocals you get an outstanding album. Let this majestic composition of stalwart metal fill you with the glory and eternal power of heavy music.

Line Up:

Steve DiGiorgio Bass (2009-present) - See also: Anatomy of I, Beltfed Weapon, Futures End, Gone in April, Johnny Newman, Mythodea, Sadus, Synesis Absorption, Testament, ex-Control Denied, Devil's Highway, Death DTA (live), ex-Artension, ex-Dragonlord, ex-Faust, ex-James Murphy, ex-Memorain, ex-Painmuseum, ex-Sebastian Bach, ex-Obituary (live), ex-Obscura (live), ex-Death, ex-Ephel Duath, ex-Dark Hall, ex-Soen, ex-Suicide Shift

Richard Christy Drums (2009-present) - See also: Monument of Bones, Rick Renstrom, ex-Burning Inside, ex-Control Denied, ex-Death, ex-Iced Earth, ex-Public Assassin, ex-Incantation (live), ex-Wykked Wytch (live), ex-Acheron, ex-Tiwanaku, ex-Demons & Wizards (live), ex-Leash Law, ex-Caninus, ex-Bung Dizeez (live), ex-Syzygy (live)

Jason Suecof Guitars (2009-present) - See also: ex-Gargamel, ex-Capharnaum, ex-Crotchduster, ex-Evince

Tim "Ripper" Owens Vocals (2009-present) - See also: Beyond Fear, Tim Ripper Owens, ex-Brainicide, Dio Disciples, Project Rock, TRED, ex-Iced Earth, ex-Judas Priest, ex-Winters Bane, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen, ex-Twist of Fate, ex-British Steel, ex-Hail!, ex-Seattle, ex-Soulbender, ex-American Dog (live)

Tracklist:

01. My Eyes 04:30
02. The Soulless 04:03
03. Afterlife 02:53
04. As I Catch My Breath 05:03
05. Lies 03:31
06. Reach into the Light 02:39
07. Tear Me Down 03:50
08. Living in the Shadow of Yesterday 03:36
09. Time Has Passed 03:16

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných