Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Heavy Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 89 mb

Bio:

Savaged is a Heavy Metal band from Barcelona (Spain).Savaged is a Heavy / Speed Metal band with big influences on the 80s formed In 2021 by Jamie Killhead (vocals and guitar) with Joan Grimalt on the other guitar, Cristian Blade on the drums and our last incorporation Aleix Coll in the Bass.

Album:

Spain may not be a leader in the quantity of metal bands they produce, but the quality is undeniably top notch. Savaged is a band that's been around for a few years and are now releasing their debut album, Night Stealer, via No Remorse Records (yet another stamp of quality). From the first note, you can tell Savaged has nailed the sound of the '80s, from the echo-soaked vocals to the distinctive, tube amp guitar sound, it's like this album came out of a time capsule. The first couple of tracks clue you in as to what you can expect from the rest of Night Stealer. "I Will Fight" is a speedy rocker in the early Helloween vein, with a soaring vocal line for the chorus and sweet lead work. This is followed by the creepy, cobwebby "Tons of Leather" where singer Jamie Killhead channels King Diamond's unearthly high-pitched wails over a classic twin guitar riff that evokes early Mercyful Fate. But that's not all Night Stealer has to offer. "Welcome to..." is a King Diamond (the band) style, unsettling intro to "Elm Street" which has a spot-on riff straight from Loudness' Thunder in the East. This album oozes '80s metal from every pore. It is both crusty and underground and at the same time melodic and accessible, to the point I can't stop listening, nor do I want to. This reminds me of tearing off the plastic wrap from some blind purchase back in the day and being blown away when I hit play. A strong debut from Savaged.Album released January 26, 2024.

Line-Up:

Jamie Killhead - Guitars (lead), Vocals - See also: Raptore, ex-Extermination
Joan Grimalt - Guitars (rhythm)
Aleix Harris - Bass - See also: ex-Sofire, ex-Back to Rock
Cristian Blade - Bass, Drums - See also: Raptore, Streamer, Thunderor (live), ex-Redshark (live)

Tracklist:

01. I Will Fight 05:41
02. Tons of Leather 06:40
03. Knights of Metal 05:09
04. Welcome to ... 01:04
05. Elm Street 05:47
06. Money Sucks 05:31
07. Stealing the Night 03:50
08. Running for Your Love (Tonight) 04:54

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 39 neregistrovaných