The Grandmaster (DENMARK/BRAZIL/GERMANY/ITALY)

Heavy Metal , Hair Metal , Epic Heavy Metal , NWOBHM , Stoner, Sludge
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

The Grandmaster (DENMARK/BRAZIL/GERMANY/ITALY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Jan 2024, 10:42

The Grandmaster - Skywards (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

The Grandmaster is another exciting musical project put together by Frontiers president and A&R director, Serafino Perugino.Taking center stage this time is a musical alliance between the outstanding Brazilian singer Nando Fernandes, a vocalist whose style follows in the tradition of the great metal singers of the 80s and 90s (think Ronnie James Dio, Jorn Lande & Russell Allen) with one of the power metal genre's truly great guitarists, Edguy's Jens Ludwig. The end result of this powerful combination is a muscular, melodic metal album which offers a great take on traditional German power metal with strong elements of melody incorporated into the musical mix. With superb production courtesy of the ubiquitous and multi-talented Alessandro Del Vecchio, The Grandmaster's debut album is sure to be one of the most talked about melodic metal releases of the year.

Album:

The Grandmaster sees the pairing of legendary metal guitarist Jens Ludwig (Edguy) together with renowned metal vocalist Nando Fernandes (Sinistra, Brother Against Brother) for the creation of a stunning melodic metal masterpiece. Today, fans can get their first listen to the band with the release of the debut single and music video, ‘Someday Somehow’. Watch the video below. Of what inspired his performances on the album, Jens Ludwig says, “The songs were all the inspiration I needed. ‘True North’ and ‘Lunar Waters’ were the first songs I heard and they made me wanna participate immediately! In the end, I really felt like I had a great connection with everyone involved, especially with Alessandro [Del Vecchio]. Didn’t need much more. Right time, right place, right songs, right team… it just felt “right“ to be a part of it. And it‘s been about time for me…” “My inspiration came from the compositions themselves, especially the vocal melodies, where from the first listen I could see that my voice would fit perfectly in all the songs. And this inspiration only grew with each song recorded. I was really moved during this process. Some lyrics also touched me a lot and helped to make my performance really real. Another strong point was the quality of the musicians involved, it really made my job a lot easier,” adds vocalist Nando Fernandes.Continues Fernandes, “I believe that there are variations within the same work, from hard rock to traditional metal, from progressive to melodic metal. The repertoire is not stuck within a single aspect and this is what makes it very interesting for listeners. The variation brings different emotions for each track. I would love to hear this CD myself, if I wasn’t part of it. For those who like to listen to songs with strong interpretations, emotional solos, and an aggressive feel, this is a full plate!”“I guess I would call it melodic metal with all elements this genre has to offer. Diverse and powerful songs featuring an outstanding vocalist,” adds Ludwig.The Grandmaster is another exciting musical project put together by Frontiers President and A&R director, Serafino Perugino. Taking center stage this time is a musical alliance between the outstanding Brazilian singer Nando Fernandes, a vocalist whose style follows in the tradition of the great metal singers of the ’80s and ’90s (think Ronnie James Dio, Jorn Lande, Russell Allen, etc.) with one of the power metal genre’s truly gifted, talented, and stellar guitarists, Edguy‘s Jens Ludwig.The end result of this powerful combination is a muscular, melodic metal album which offers a great take on traditional German power metal with strong elements of melody incorporated into the musical mix.With superb production courtesy of the multi-talented Alessandro Del Vecchio, The Grandmaster‘s debut album, “Skywards” is sure to be one of the most talked about melodic metal releases of the year.

Line Up:

Nando Fernandes - Vocals, backing vocals
Jens Ludwig - Guitars (Edguy)
Alessandro Del Vecchio - keyboards, Backing vocals, (Jorn, Level 10, Silent Force, Voodoo Circle)
Mirkko De Maio - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Lunar Water
02. The Tempest
03. Someday Somehow
04. Dead Bond
05. Cannot Find The Way
06. Song Of Hope
07. Skywards - Earthwards
08. True North
09. Surrender
10. Turn The Page
11. The Source

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: The Grandmaster (BRAZIL/GERMANY/ITALY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Jan 2024, 10:42

The Grandmaster - Skywards (Japan Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

The Grandmaster is another exciting musical project put together by Frontiers president and A&R director, Serafino Perugino.Taking center stage this time is a musical alliance between the outstanding Brazilian singer Nando Fernandes, a vocalist whose style follows in the tradition of the great metal singers of the 80s and 90s (think Ronnie James Dio, Jorn Lande & Russell Allen) with one of the power metal genre's truly great guitarists, Edguy's Jens Ludwig. The end result of this powerful combination is a muscular, melodic metal album which offers a great take on traditional German power metal with strong elements of melody incorporated into the musical mix. With superb production courtesy of the ubiquitous and multi-talented Alessandro Del Vecchio, The Grandmaster's debut album is sure to be one of the most talked about melodic metal releases of the year.

Album:

The Grandmaster sees the pairing of legendary metal guitarist Jens Ludwig (Edguy) together with renowned metal vocalist Nando Fernandes (Sinistra, Brother Against Brother) for the creation of a stunning melodic metal masterpiece. Today, fans can get their first listen to the band with the release of the debut single and music video, ‘Someday Somehow’. Watch the video below. Of what inspired his performances on the album, Jens Ludwig says, “The songs were all the inspiration I needed. ‘True North’ and ‘Lunar Waters’ were the first songs I heard and they made me wanna participate immediately! In the end, I really felt like I had a great connection with everyone involved, especially with Alessandro [Del Vecchio]. Didn’t need much more. Right time, right place, right songs, right team… it just felt “right“ to be a part of it. And it‘s been about time for me…” “My inspiration came from the compositions themselves, especially the vocal melodies, where from the first listen I could see that my voice would fit perfectly in all the songs. And this inspiration only grew with each song recorded. I was really moved during this process. Some lyrics also touched me a lot and helped to make my performance really real. Another strong point was the quality of the musicians involved, it really made my job a lot easier,” adds vocalist Nando Fernandes.Continues Fernandes, “I believe that there are variations within the same work, from hard rock to traditional metal, from progressive to melodic metal. The repertoire is not stuck within a single aspect and this is what makes it very interesting for listeners. The variation brings different emotions for each track. I would love to hear this CD myself, if I wasn’t part of it. For those who like to listen to songs with strong interpretations, emotional solos, and an aggressive feel, this is a full plate!”“I guess I would call it melodic metal with all elements this genre has to offer. Diverse and powerful songs featuring an outstanding vocalist,” adds Ludwig.The Grandmaster is another exciting musical project put together by Frontiers President and A&R director, Serafino Perugino. Taking center stage this time is a musical alliance between the outstanding Brazilian singer Nando Fernandes, a vocalist whose style follows in the tradition of the great metal singers of the ’80s and ’90s (think Ronnie James Dio, Jorn Lande, Russell Allen, etc.) with one of the power metal genre’s truly gifted, talented, and stellar guitarists, Edguy‘s Jens Ludwig.The end result of this powerful combination is a muscular, melodic metal album which offers a great take on traditional German power metal with strong elements of melody incorporated into the musical mix.With superb production courtesy of the multi-talented Alessandro Del Vecchio, The Grandmaster‘s debut album, “Skywards” is sure to be one of the most talked about melodic metal releases of the year.

Line Up:

Nando Fernandes - Vocals, backing vocals
Jens Ludwig - Guitars (Edguy)
Alessandro Del Vecchio - keyboards, Backing vocals, (Jorn, Level 10, Silent Force, Voodoo Circle)
Mirkko De Maio - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Lunar Water
02. The Tempest
03. Someday Somehow
04. Dead Bond
05. Cannot Find The Way
06. Song Of Hope
07. Skywards - Earthwards
08. True North
09. Surrender
10. Turn The Page
11. The Source
12. Skywards - Earthwards (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: The Grandmaster (BRAZIL/GERMANY/ITALY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Jan 2024, 10:53

The Grandmaster - Black Sun (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2024
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Album:

Another international assembly of musicians with decades of experience under their belts, The Grandmaster returns for their sophomore outing in Black Sun. Guitarist Jens Ludwig is best known for his work in Edguy, while bassist/keyboardist Alessandro Del Vecchio has a resume a mile long in the melodic metal/ hard rock field – the lineup rounded out by Danish vocalist Per Johansson, Chalice of Sin drummer Mirkko DeMaio and second keyboardist Brett Jones. Listeners will enjoy a hefty dose of powerful, melodic metal the European way, a generous helping of bluesy twists as well as Teutonic flavor penetrating these eleven cuts.An energetic, galloping nature to specific chord progressions, rhythms, and transitions beyond seasoned, tasteful lead breaks keep Jens’ axe play top of mind – the sense of tension plus building momentum takes material like “Watching the End” and slightly more commercial leaning “Soul Sacrifice” to bigger heights. Layers of orchestration, piano, and keyboard parts push the ballad “Fly, Icarus Fly” into theatrical landscapes, Peer Johnasson using every ounce of his gritty pipes to the max, similar in some respects to the attitude of Udo Dirkschneider next to the metal / hard rock registers of Jorn Lande and Rob Halford. Not content to rest on past accomplishments, the quintet explores a bit more modern hard rock/groove context towards the back half of the record – songs such as “I’m Alive” and “What We Can Bear” swirling with catchy musical / vocal refrains that bristle in EDM/cyber nuances, yet still adding the distortion-filled electricity or slightly down-tuned tone necessary to keep people headbanging. The record ends on a thunderous note with “Into the Dark”, dazzling displays of synchronicity between the guitars, keyboards, and bass while the drum work deftly moves between power, groove, and progressive measures as Per unleashes more of his multi-octave vocal prowess.Resolute in its melodic metal stance, Black Sun isn’t exactly going to turn the world ablaze in terms of its approach. The Grandmaster delivers an interesting mix of modern meets power songwriting, adding in a flair for dramatic soundscapes to polish off their style – which if you love the international flavor present in the group, could gain favor in your cherished collections.

Line Up:

Peer Johansson - Vocals, backing vocals
Jens Ludwig - Guitars - see also: Edguy
Mirkko De Maio - Drums - see also: Chalice of Sin
Brett Jones - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Black Sun
02. Watching The End
03. While The Sun Goes Down
04. Learn To Forgive
05. Heaven's Calling
06. Something More
07. Fly, Icarus Fly
08. I'm Alive
09. What We Can Bear
10. Soul Sacrifice
11. Into The Dark

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 43 neregistrovaných