Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

White Witch (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Nov 2023, 10:17

White Witch - Hell Is Doomed (1988) (Heaven & Hell Records Edition 2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (Heaven & Hell Records Edition 2020)
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 74 mb

Bio:

Heavy Metal Band formed in 1984 in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.Not to be confused with the '70s Hard Rock White Witch.Jeff Pittinger (vocals) still holds onto his dream of helping others through music.The Muncy resident and manager and lead singer of metal band White Witch has been in the music scene, regionally and beyond, since the ’80s.“I was actually born to do this,” Pittinger said during a recent phone interview. “The God that I believe in has chosen my path, and I think that before my day is over I’m going to do something or accomplish something that will inspire lots and lots of people one day when they finally do hear my story.”Always interested in music, Pittinger got a real taste of performing for crowds in the early ’80s when he was in a band that covered artists such as Queen, Styx and Journey. Though, he was hungry for more.“I wanted to write my own songs,” Pittinger said. “I had a lot of them, and they started to pile up; notebooks of them. So, I decided to form an original act.”Then came the birth of White Witch a year later, which was — and still is — dedicated to playing all original hard rock and heavy metal music across the state. Aside from Pittinger on lead vocals, the band’s lineup includes Doug Lehman on lead guitar, Carl Berry on drums and Jimmy Lovick on bass guitar.Pittinger said there is a lot more gratification, feeling and soul in writing, performing and releasing your own music compared to only doing covers. For instance, the band’s most recent album, “Hell Is Doomed,” features songs that each tell a story about good defeating evil, he added.“They’re not like a lot of the songs that are out, (like) ‘Oh darling, I miss you, come back,’” Pittinger said. “It’s not relationship stuff. They’re stories.”Fans can check out the album at all Gallery of Sound locations throughout the region, including 237 Scranton-Carbondale Highway, Dickson City, and 186 Mundy St., Wilkes-Barre. Never slowing down, the band also plans to record its next album in early 2021.Music serves as a creative outlet for Pittinger, who has struggled with his mental health over the years. Celebrating 15 years of sobriety this year, he hopes White Witch’s music can inspire people who have lost their way.“To sum it all up, I’m going to do everything I can, (as much as) humanly possible, with the little resources I have to push this band as far as I can,” Pittinger said. “I still think there’s a place for us in this world.”

Album:

Never before released on CD...fully remastered, includes 2 bonus tracks (only on CD).6 panel fooldout inlay, complete lyrics. Limited to 500. FOR FANS OF: Angel Witch, & early Savatage.“Hell is Doomed” EP Recorded 1987 at Susquehanna Sound Studios,Northumberland,Pa. Originally released in 1988...Originally produced, engineered & mixed by Bret Alexander..Cover concept and art by G.E. Warner...“Prince of Darkness' recorded at Tim Breon's studio Williamsport, Pa.“Single Man” recorded at R&J's Studio South Williamsport, Pa. in 1989.In just ending this CD as a very good time if you want 80 "s like metal.The musicians and the singer are really good.You have here a sincere and passionate work of guys who love Classic 80 "s Metal or Hard rock and who are part of it.But for sure, with some powerful production and more energy."Uncle Jeff", the lead singer of this American group, gives us this message: "the dream never dies" !!

Line Up:

Jeff Pittinger - Vocals
Doug Lehman - Guitars (lead)
Jack Death - Bass
Carl Berry - Drums

Production:

2020 executive producers J. Golden & G. Shafer
Remastered by King Audio, Winston Salem, NC
Design by Chris Ferguson

Tracklist:

01. The Seed 07:09
02. Street Corner Madness 04:02
03. Underneath the Lights 03:58
04. Slaughter in Salem 05:29
05. Prince of Darkness (Bonus Track)
06. Single Man (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 49 neregistrovaných