Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

After the release of the debut EP in 2016 with unexceptional positive reviews in the relevant german metal magazines (Metal Hammer, Rock Hard, Deaf Forever, and many more) the band were busy working on stages. At shows as support act for Voivod, DORO, Exciter, Warrel Dane (RIP), Manilla Road (RIP Mark), Darkness, Burning Witches, Vulture, Dawn Of Disease, GURD and Assassin in Germany, the Netherlands, or in Switzerland, Savage Blood could always convince the audience! After a line-up change on the guitar, the band returns to the studio in 2019 to produce their first complete album titled DOWNFALL! With the new longplayer, Savage Blood comes closer to their musical roots and celebrate modern melodic heavy metal! Here the Thrashers heart is served as well as the True Metal ear! History: No question: In the nineties ENOLA GAY were an absolutely firm component of the European Power metal scene. Their mixture of catchy melodies, crunchy riffs, lusty thrash elements and catchy hooks knew how to inspire, and also on stage the Osnabrückers could always convince. As headliner, as support of acts like Stratovarius, Iced Earth, Metal Church, Saxon, Testament, King Diamond or Nevermore, or festivals.SAVAGE BLOOD have all the trademarks that were the hallmarks of Enola Gay at the time, but they carry their sound to a new level. In addition, a fresh, contemporary component is added, thus combining tradition and modernity.The band is already looking forward to many live gigs in the future!

Album:

The next band comes from Osnabrück, I have some good memories concerning that town but that is another tale to be told. The band is named SAVAGE BLOOD and they play a mix of power, thrash and old-school melodic heavy metal. Let’s hear the band on that issue:“No question: In the nineties ENOLA GAY were an absolutely firm component of the European Power Metal scene. Their mixture of catchy melodies, crunchy riffs, lusty thrash elements and catchy hooks knew how to inspire, and also on stage the Osnabrückers could always convince. As headliner, as support of acts like STRATOVARIUS, ICED EARTH, METAL CHURCH, SAXON, TESTAMENT, KING DIAMOND or NEVERMORE, or festivals. SAVAGE BLOOD have all the trademarks that were the hallmarks of ENOLA GAY at the time, but they carry their sound to a new level. In addition, a fresh, contemporary component is added, thus combining tradition and modernity. The band is already looking forward to many live gigs in the future! Stay Metal!” Aside from the vocals I can even make out an ICED EARTH influence or resemblance in SAVAGE BLOOD’s approach. Tough Thrash like structures all over, very melodic, good vocals... all the things I like. I really dig ‘Queen on the Run’ this is a catchy motherfucker of a song, melodic, riff-laden with nice hooks and even a sing-along chorus. The only thing I have to mention is that, again, I cannot hear the bass (I think I’d have to put it on full blast on pretty good headphones to hear it but I never listen to music on full blast and my headphones are shitty 15€ pieces) aside from that this is really fun to listen to and I recommend you folks buy it.

Line Up:

Peter Diersmann - Vocals (2016-present) - See also: ex-Enola Gay
Markus "Wecker" Weckermann - Bass, Vocals (2016-present) - See also: ex-Brett Pit, ex-Deterrent, ex-Sudden Death, Weckörhead, ex-Dormitory (live)
Jörg Steinhake - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: ex-Dormitory
Timios - Guitars (2019-present) - See also: Cortex Dei, ex-Forsaken Tomb
Marc Könnecke - Drums (2016-present) - See also: ex-Enola Gay

Tracklist:

01. Downfall
02. Release The Beast
03. Savage Blood
04. Violent Attack
05. Queen On The Run
06. We sweat Blood
07. Die In Spirit
08. Guardian Angel

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Savage Blood (Germany)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2023, 13:13

Savage Blood - Wheel Of Time (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

After the release of the debut EP in 2016 with unexceptional positive reviews in the relevant german metal magazines (Metal Hammer, Rock Hard, Deaf Forever, and many more) the band were busy working on stages. At shows as support act for Voivod, DORO, Exciter, Warrel Dane (RIP), Manilla Road (RIP Mark), Darkness, Burning Witches, Vulture, Dawn Of Disease, GURD and Assassin in Germany, the Netherlands, or in Switzerland, Savage Blood could always convince the audience! After a line-up change on the guitar, the band returns to the studio in 2019 to produce their first complete album titled DOWNFALL! With the new longplayer, Savage Blood comes closer to their musical roots and celebrate modern melodic heavy metal! Here the Thrashers heart is served as well as the True Metal ear! History: No question: In the nineties ENOLA GAY were an absolutely firm component of the European Power metal scene. Their mixture of catchy melodies, crunchy riffs, lusty thrash elements and catchy hooks knew how to inspire, and also on stage the Osnabrückers could always convince. As headliner, as support of acts like Stratovarius, Iced Earth, Metal Church, Saxon, Testament, King Diamond or Nevermore, or festivals.SAVAGE BLOOD have all the trademarks that were the hallmarks of Enola Gay at the time, but they carry their sound to a new level. In addition, a fresh, contemporary component is added, thus combining tradition and modernity.The band is already looking forward to many live gigs in the future!

Album:

Since the release of their debut EP in 2016 and their first longplayer "Downfall" (2020), Savage Blood have been making an impact in the German metal scene. With their energetic live performance and a unique mixture of traditional heavy metal and a portion of thrash metal, the band has quickly gained a loyal fan base and has already played several shows and festivals.With "Wheel Of Time" is now the second album of the Lower Saxons available, which was produced in April 2023 at Soundlodge Recordings under the wing of Jörg Uken. Musically, the accomplished five-piece offers a powerful combination of intense riffs and sweeping melodies that take the listener on a journey through a fantasy-influenced, partly dark and epic musical landscape in terms of content. Giannis Nakos of Remedy Art Design has also helped bring the band's vision to life with captivating artwork. The cover reflects an intense but finite human journey through time and the ever-present battle between light and darkness.Savage Blood prove that even in 2023 you can make classically influenced metal without sounding stale and serve us a fresh and captivating musical statement bursting with power and dynamics!

Line Up:

Peter Diersmann - Vocals (2016-present) - See also: ex-Enola Gay
Michael Wächter - Bass
Jörg Steinhake - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: ex-Dormitory
Timios Zouridakis - Guitars
Marc Könnecke - Drums (2016-present) - See also: ex-Enola Gay

Tracklist:

01. Battle Cry 05:28
02. Warriors of the Fortress 05:54
03. Oblivion 05:31
04. Believer 05:12
05. Raven Crown 04:38
06. Lord of the Dark 07:50
07. Lost Memories 05:34
08. Wheel of Time 04:56

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných