Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 102 mb

Bio:

TOWER HILL is a traditional heavy metal band from the Canadian Prairies. Founded initially as a one-man project in 2020 by vocalist R.F. Traynor, TOWER HILL surged into a five-man, stage-ready heavy metal force soon after the release of their "Fighting Spirits" demo tape in early 2021. Inspired by old school heavy and power metal bands like RIOT, RUNNING WILD, JUDAS PRIEST, HELLOWEEN, and STORMWITCH.TOWER HILL is a traditional heavy metal band from the Canadian Prairies. Founded initially as a one-man project in 2020 by vocalist R.F. Traynor, TOWER HILL surged into a five-man, stage-ready heavy metal force soon after the release of their “Fighting Spirits” demo tape in early 2021.Inspired by old school heavy and power metal bands like RUNNING WILD, JUDAS PRIEST, RIOT, STORMWITCH, early BLIND GUARDIAN and HELLOWEEN, TOWER HILL delivers fast-paced, hook-driven, and riff-forward heavy metal with soaring solos, dynamic drumming, and lyrical storytelling from high drama to pulp fiction and everything in between.“Deathstalker” was recorded and engineered by Jeremy Puffer and R.F. Traynor at B.T. Studios. Vocals recorded and engineered by Diego Fernandez at Oracle Studios. Mixed by Diego Fernandez at Oracle Studios. Mastered by Olof Wikstrand at Hvergelmer Studios.Cover art by Andreas Marschall (RUNNING WILD, BLIND GUARDIAN, HAMMERFALL, KREATOR).Debut album out Fall 2023 on No Remorse Records!

Album:

Traditional heavy metal from the Canadian prairies.Influenced by bands like Running Wild, Riot, Stormwitch, Helloween, and Judas Priest.So I come home from work, change into my funky pyjamas, pour some zerofat Greek yogurt along with whole grain tachin and reiki honey and open my home computer. Another boring day, I expect nothing new, nothing fascinating from the metal world. But what do I see? An e-mail from my buddy Chris, chief editor of the Forgotten Scroll ‘zine saying that the content in the attached file is 100% for me. I open the file and I come across an album from the unknown, to me, band called TOWER HILL. The album’s title is “Deathstalker” and according to the press-release the title track is based in the ultra-cult 80s trash sword and sorcery film “Deathstalker“. And yes, I have seen “Deathstalker” (and its two sequels and the 00’s “Barbarian” reboot) each on cassette, therefore it was only a matter of seconds till I played the album. And holy shit…it was wicked.TOWER HILL play no-holds-barred classic Heavy/Power metal mostly inspired by the German late 80’s-early 90’s scene: ACCEPT/UDO, RUNNING WILD, RAGE, CHROMING ROSE, early HEAVEN’S GATE, HELLOWEEN, GRAVE DIGGER, SCANNER. (YES, SCANNER). Every German heavy metal band that was around at this time can be heard here. Even newer acts like STORMWARRIOR, PARAGON, CRYSTAL EYES, BLAZON STONE/ROCKA ROLLAS can be identified in the songs: Twin lead, Celtic inspired harmonics, firm bass, thunderous drumming. This is a heavy as hell with inspired songwritting, catchy choruses, memorable tunes that do not get dull. Vocals are quite fitting: expressive, emotional and rough.What’s more, R.F. Traynor sings like a metalhead, not like some ironic hipster that he is into metal for the apparel. If I had to choose a couple of highlights, I’d say that the title track, “The claw is the law“, “All the little Devils…” (best chorus in the album) and the astonishing RUNNING WILD-ish “Port of Saints” deditacted to the late LEGEND Majk Moti.TOWER HILL‘s “Deathstalker” is an album made by metallers for all those old farts who grew up with solid merciless metal, dont miss it.

Line Up:

R. F. Traynor - Everything (?-2021), Vocals (2021-present) - See also: Valyria
Cam Dakus - Bass (2021-present) - See also: Valyria
Cristian Cordeiro - Guitars (2021-present)
Jeremy Puffer - Guitars (2021-present) - See also: Arctos, Valyria, ex-Display of Decay, ex-Trollband (live)
Mitchell Stykalo - Drums (2021-present) - See also: Valyria

Production:

Recorded and engineered by Jeremy Puffer and R.F. Traynor at B.T. Studios
Vocals recorded and engineered by Diego Fernandez at Oracle Studios
Mixed by Diego Fernandez at Oracle Studios
Mastered by Olof Wikstrand at Hvergelmer Studios
2nd solo on ‘The Claw is the Law’ by Jeff Black at Blacknote Music
Sample on 'Fighting Spirits’ is from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, dir. Sergio Leone
Sample on ‘All the Little Devils are Proud of Hell’ is from Wake in Fright, dir. Ted Kotcheff
Backing shouts by R. F. Traynor, Jeremy Puffer, Diego Fernandez, Chris Nunz, and Stephanie Cordeiro
Cover artwork by Andreas Marschall
Original concept by Austin ‘Skatman’ Stykalo

Tracklist:

01. Deathstalker 05:57
02. The Claw Is the Law 03:38
03. Fighting Spirits 04:25
04. Kings Who Die 04:38
05. In at the Death 05:16
06. All the Little Devils Are Proud of Hell 05:26
07. How Am I 05:00
08. Antigone 04:39
09. Port of Saints 05:24

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 56 neregistrovaných