Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

White Dragon Project (BRAZIL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Sep 2023, 10:16

White Dragon Project - The Story Of Gaia (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Heavy Mezal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 129 mb

Bioo:

Brazilian heavy metal band from Minas Gerais.The team is made up of: Leo Rodrigues (vocals), Ramon and Alex (guitars), Jhony (bass), Rafael (keyboards) and Alexandre Pereira (drums) demonstrate all their versatility and creativity in a conceptual work rich in detail.Debut album "Prepare for the Changes" released in 2018 through Nomade Records.Second album "The Story of Gaia" in 2023 through Independent records.

Album:

White Dragon Project's new album, "The Story of Gaia", is a real dive into the Middle East and its rich mythologies."Story of Gaya" tells a story that is both conceptual and complex. About the Anunnakis and the creation of the world. How did this idea come about? Actually, this idea was already in my mind before I started recording the album, and since I like and study the subject, it wasn't that difficult to bring this theme to life. The hardest part was putting the songs in chronological order, as the facts were happening in our history.As well as the complexity of bringing together historical facts and mixing them with heavy metal, it certainly wasn't an easy task, was it?Yes, we really had a lot of work to do on this part, as well as having to create the ambience of each song according to the theme and lyrics of each song without losing the album's connection.The musical side of White Dragon Project is very neoclassical. It has a very strong nineties vein. Was that deliberate or did it just happen?I think we have a classic 80/90 line, because everyone in the band has these references, but when it comes to creating compositions we don't get stuck on anything, our compositions are created very naturally, what comes out on the spot we record. We only cut it if it doesn't sound right, other than that we don't try to model it to sound like something, we try to be as original as possible.Among all this historical range in the compositions we have the unusual "The Kybalion" inspired by the book The Kybalion. Comment on this influence.As the album deals with all the important events in human history, the coming of Hermes Trismegistus bringing all the philosophical concepts and knowledge far ahead of that time, giving a leap in consciousness to those who had the will to transform themselves through knowledge, the laws he brought to this day is very important material in philosophical schools around the world. That's why this track couldn't be missed and I recommend this book to everyone.Something I found very interesting, and also because I'm a collector, is that you prioritized the physical release of the new album rather than the digital one. At least at the time of this interview, it hasn't been released on digital platforms. In such a digitally dominated world, this is a different and exciting strategy for the band's followers. What is White Dragon Project's connection with physical material?We only made 500 copies, and in a short time those who bought it, bought it and those who didn't will miss out on the opportunity to acquire yet another piece of national metal. The platforms are of great importance and we know how important they are, but it's too empty, it's not the same as having a part of history with you, it's the same as having all the important moments of your life on the internet and nothing physical to show, if you lose your account or delete your data, all your moments will be as if they never existed, but everyone has their own interpretation of it and we respect that.Regarding shows, how is it going for the band at the moment with a new release?It's excellent, we're managing to deliver everything we put on the album live and we're getting very positive feedback, we hope everyone can access our material. This month, as well as the physical album, it will be on the streaming platforms, so check it out and keep supporting Brazilian metal.Still on the subject of "Story of Gaya", has the reception from the public been what you expected?Very positive, this album is much better than the first and we're growing with each work, and I see that this is natural, we always hope to deliver better and better work to our audience.In closing, I leave the final space to you and may True Heavy Metal continue to shine brightly.We thank you for the opportunity and congratulate you for keeping the legacy of Brazilian metal alive, a big hug to everyone who supports Brazilian bands.We look forward to seeing you all on our social networks. Stay in peace!!!

Line-Up:

Leo Rodrigues - Vocals
Jhony Mariano - Bass
Alex Cesar - Guitars
Gabriel Fernandes - Guitars
Rafael Fernandes - Keyboards
Alisson Carvalho - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Exiles from Capela 06:07
02. Anunnaks 07:20
03. Between the Atlantis and Lemuria Age 05:02
04. The Kybalion 05:17
05. The Arrival of Master Sananda 05:33
06. Humanity War 05:13
07. Cosmic Brothers 05:32
08. The Illumination of Consciousness 05:33
09. The Fall of the Illuminatis 05:01
10. Transcendence of Gaia 05:13

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 65 neregistrovaných