Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

Prime Creation is a swedish metal band that was formed in early 2015 and consists of skilled and experienced musicians, delivering modern hard-driving metal. The band rose from the ashes of Morifade and consists of ex-members Robin Arnell on lead guitar, Mathias Kamijo on rhythm guitar, Henrik Weimedal on bass guitar and Kim arnell on drums.During the song writing the band was frantically searching for a vocalist and after a couple of months they came in contact with Esa Englund and the last piece of the puzzle was laid.The first couple of songs were pre-recorded and sent away to record labels around the globe and the day after, Rambo Music got in contact and presented a record deal. However, Prime Creation wanted to wait and see if other contract deals arrived before signing with Rambo Music. A couple of offers came but Rambo Music was more interesting so the band gladly signed the deal.This was when the hard work begun, Prime Creation finished all the songs and at the end of the year they started to record the first songs, then came Christmas and the new year and a release date was set for the album and after recording, mixing and mastering, the self-titled album was released on May 20th 2016. In january of 2017 Prime Creation signed a deal with scandinavia’s premiere rock- and metal label Mighty Music for a worldwide release of the debut album on April 28th 2017. At the beginning of 2017 Mathias Kamijo decided to leave the band due to lack of engagement and he felt that he would become a holdback for the band’s progress if he continued. Mathias was soon replaced with Rami Tainamo. In July of 2017 a video for the song ‘War Is Coming’ was released.

Album:

When power metal band Morifade ceased to exist, guitarist Robin Arnell, bassist Henrik Weimedal and drummer Kim Arnell decided that it was time for a new sound. Guitarist Rami Tainamo was recruited and the writing process could begin. The only thing missing was a good singer. They found it in Esa Englund ($ ilverdollar, Hellshaker) and 2016 was the year in which the debut album was released. A tour followed and now it's time for the second album Tears Of Rage.An album that appeals from start to finish. This is partly due to the solid musical basis that Prime Creation has put down, but certainly also to the voice of Esa Englund. His voice is pleasant and powerful and fits seamlessly into the sound of the band. A sound that resembles the powerful melodic metal of Borealis, Evergrey or Masterplan for which she has already been able to open many performances.Another similarity is the attractiveness of the compositions. In Fingers Crossed, a strong rhythm section provides the uplifting character, but it is mainly the melody that encourages you to sing along. A wonderful chorus will take care of that. By using a tempo shift, you as a listener are also encouraged to follow the musical movements of the band. With that the basis of the sound on Tears Of Rage immediately adds to the added value of these Sweden. Prime Creation continues grooving the album with Lost In The Shades in a rolling melody. The vocals of Esa are very pleasant, rough and rock on all sides. His melody line runs parallel to the solid rhythm, but has its own time signature. Eventually both melody lines come together regularly in a synchronous sound and the tempo is also played here. Very functional to get Robin Arnell's guitar solo to the fore. It's no different in Before The Rain. The same recipe, but again different from what I am used to. The voice is a bit heavier (something that will be deepened later in A Beggar's Call). After all, it all turns out to be the very attractive and accessible chorus.In Pretend Till The End, which starts at a less severe pace, a keyboard sound creates the atmosphere. Eventually the album was formed and the sound of Prime Creation was completely worn in / burned into my head. And that feels really nice. The couplets and choruses are very neatly and precisely aligned and regularly managed to touch Prime Creation with a different accent, for example by changing the tempo in All For My Crown or the strong and heavy voice used in A Beggar's Call. Prime Creation closes the album with a real ballad via the more up-to-date title track. Endless Lanes is accompanied orchestrally and it is a ballad like so many ballads are. This is a nice composition and certainly not bad, but for me no added value for the album. The album derives its power from the melodic metal that it radiates in the first eight compositions. Eight compositions that appeal to and which I will love more and more as I hear them more often. Eight new friends that make me feel good. Tears Of Rage is just a damn successful album.

Line Up:

Esa Englund - Vocals - See also: $ilverdollar, Hellshaker
Henrik Weimedal - Bass - See also: ex-Devil's Crown, ex-Morifade
Robin Arnell - Guitars (lead) - See also: Los Sin Nombre, ex-Morifade
Rami Tainamo - Guitars (rhythm) (2017-present)
Kim Arnell - Drums - See also: ex-Devil's Crown, ex-Morifade, ex-Nephenzy, ex-Nephenzy Chaos Order

Tracklist:

01. Fingers Crossed
02. Lost in the Shades
03. Before the Rain
04. Pretend till the End
05. Walk Away
06. All for My Crown
07. A Beggar's Call
08. Tears of Rage
09. Endless Lanes

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Prime Creation (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Aug 2023, 09:09

Prime Creation - Tell Freedom I Said Hello (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Prime Creation is a swedish metal band that was formed in early 2015 and consists of skilled and experienced musicians, delivering modern hard-driving metal. The band rose from the ashes of Morifade and consists of ex-members Robin Arnell on lead guitar, Mathias Kamijo on rhythm guitar, Henrik Weimedal on bass guitar and Kim arnell on drums.During the song writing the band was frantically searching for a vocalist and after a couple of months they came in contact with Esa Englund and the last piece of the puzzle was laid.The first couple of songs were pre-recorded and sent away to record labels around the globe and the day after, Rambo Music got in contact and presented a record deal. However, Prime Creation wanted to wait and see if other contract deals arrived before signing with Rambo Music. A couple of offers came but Rambo Music was more interesting so the band gladly signed the deal.This was when the hard work begun, Prime Creation finished all the songs and at the end of the year they started to record the first songs, then came Christmas and the new year and a release date was set for the album and after recording, mixing and mastering, the self-titled album was released on May 20th 2016. In january of 2017 Prime Creation signed a deal with scandinavia’s premiere rock- and metal label Mighty Music for a worldwide release of the debut album on April 28th 2017. At the beginning of 2017 Mathias Kamijo decided to leave the band due to lack of engagement and he felt that he would become a holdback for the band’s progress if he continued. Mathias was soon replaced with Rami Tainamo. In July of 2017 a video for the song ‘War Is Coming’ was released.

Album:

On Prime Creation's third album "Tell Freedom I Said Hello" the lyrical theme is dystopian. However, it's not a conceptual album. Each song is stand-alone and inspired by books/movies and the history of the world itself. The songs often have a melodic but also melancholic touch that binds the music and the lyrics together in an intriguing and compelling way. Guitarist Robin Arnell wrote all the music for the album, inspired by many different bands and artists. The music itself has taken a slightly different approach from the band's two previous album and is even heavier without infringing on the melodies and harmonies.

Line Up:

Esa Englund - Vocals - See also: $ilverdollar, Hellshaker
Henrik Weimedal - Bass - See also: ex-Devil's Crown, ex-Morifade
Robin Arnell - Guitars (lead) - See also: Los Sin Nombre, ex-Morifade
Rami Tainamo - Guitars (rhythm) (2017-present)
Kim Arnell - Drums - See also: ex-Devil's Crown, ex-Morifade, ex-Nephenzy, ex-Nephenzy Chaos Order

Tracklist:

01. Tell Freedom I Said Hello
02. Promised Land
03. Erased
04. State Dominion
05. Fallen
06. Journey Through A Wasteland
07. Receiver Of Memory
08. My Last Farewell
09. Into My World
10. Dystopia

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných