Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Velvet Viper (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Júl 2023, 11:39

Velvet Viper - Respice Finem (Digipak Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Jutta Weinhold and Bubi used to play in Zed Yago.The band was split up by Jutta in 1990 and afterwards she founded Velvet Viper.Zed Yago falls into a hole, her name was eaten away and she became Velvet Viper - well, this idea is not really convincing, which is probably because she was born out of necessity. There was, in my opinion, on the debut of 1991 (or the 'third' release) some of the best songs of all four discs. Whether "World Behind The World" or the three consecutive "King Arthur", "Lost Children" and "Ring Of Stone" (CD Bonus Track) Who now suspects a concept about King Arthur, etc., is right. These legends have been in fashion since the success of Marion Zimmer Bradley's The Mists of Avalon; in the book or in the film adaptation was told from the perspective of female persons - which in turn fits Zed Yago or Velvet Viper. The classic piece this time is Wagner's "Parsifal".The only thing that looks like something foreign in content is "Brainsuckers: Thommyknockers", which is based on the novel by Stephen King. Apart from such minor points of criticism a strong publication, which (understandably) lacks the new and the fresh breeze of "From Over Yonder", which nevertheless convinces with mature songwriting, that is why I find both works really successful and recommendable.Velvet Viper - The 4th Quest For Fantasy (1992) could not keep up. Not only that the cover is pretty ugly in my eyes, also the tracks are somehow not so enthralling. Themes are about Amazons and Valkyries, hence the intro "The Valkyrie".Somehow I had (and I have) the feeling that there was a little bit out of breath. So I was not surprised that no other Velvet Viper CD followed. Jutta Weinhold is still musically active in different variants (rocking, acoustic) and under different names like Jutta Weinhold Band u.a.Nevertheless, Zed Yago / Velvet Viper never forgot her, even though her story was not told at the time, from my - and probably not only my - (possibly subjective) point of view, she extended her attention to the four works mentioned above. However, it is not final and Jutta sometimes picks up on the topic, e.g. on "From Heaven Through The World To Hell" (released under the name Weinhold).There are always live performances (at metal festivals, for example) where the old songs are played and some fans of that time are excited, as I was able to experience myself at the Metal Assault III. The legend of the Flying Dutchman's daughter lives on in memory, on recordings and even at concerts ...

Album:

The older ones of you are still familiar with the name of Jutta Weinhold. The charismatic singer was the founder of Zed Yago, a German metal outfit that had huge success in the 80's with their debut From Over Yonder". The sophomore record "Pilgrimage" wasn't a bad album either, followed by Weinholz leaving the band in 1990.What came nexy were years in metal that never brought back the success of the earlier Zed Yago, neither for the new line-up of Zed Yago, nor for Weinhold and her newly founded metal outfit Velvet Viper. Two records, that's the discography of Velvet Viper and it it was the 1992 release "The 4th Quest for Fantasy" that closed a chapter ... at least till now.Out of nowhere Velvert Viper is back with a new line-up and a new album. Next to Weinhold, the constant factor, it's Fabian Ranft (b), Holger Marx (g) and Micha Fromm (d) who are part of Velvet Viper.As you expect, "Respice Finem" features dramatic metal songs that I would describe as melodic power metal. The uniqueness of Velvet Viper is without any doubt Weinhold's voice which belongs to the most iconic ones in metal. It's amazing that she could maintain this voice over more than forty years. What you get to hear on "Respice Finem" might not be as good as the first Zed Yago album but it's still quite good music that's rooted in traditional metal.The album might loses a bit of power towards the end, but songs like "Don't Leave Before Wintertime", "Shadow Ryche" and the uptempo "Fraternize With Rats" are excellent power metal songs. However, also the second half has its moments. The slowly crawling "Stormy Birth" is one of those while "Law of Rock" is another one. "Respice Finem" is a good metal record that brings Jutta Weinhold's excellent voice back into metal. Welcome back.

Line Up:

Jutta Weinhold Vocals (1990-1993, 2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, ex-Breslau, ex-Weinhold, Jutta Weinhold's Akustik Randale, ex-Zed Yago, ex-Blue Note, ex-Kaftan Blues Band, ex-Special Voices, ex-The Strikeman, ex-Amon Düül II (live), ex-Udo Lindenberg (live)
Fabian Ranft Bass (2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, ex-Inquiring Blood
Micha Fromm Drums (2017-present)
Holger Marx Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold

Tracklist:

01. Don’t Leave Before Wintertime
02. Shadow Ryche
03. Respice Finem
04. Fraternize with Rats
05. Eternally Onwards
06. Ogaydez
07. Dangerous
08. Raven Evermore
09. Stormy Birth
10. Law of Rock
11. Loherangrin - Lohengrin

+ Video "Don't Leave Before Wintertime" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Velvet Viper (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Júl 2023, 11:41

Velvet Viper - The Pale Man Is Holding A Broken Heart (Digipak Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

Jutta Weinhold and Bubi used to play in Zed Yago.The band was split up by Jutta in 1990 and afterwards she founded Velvet Viper.Zed Yago falls into a hole, her name was eaten away and she became Velvet Viper - well, this idea is not really convincing, which is probably because she was born out of necessity. There was, in my opinion, on the debut of 1991 (or the 'third' release) some of the best songs of all four discs. Whether "World Behind The World" or the three consecutive "King Arthur", "Lost Children" and "Ring Of Stone" (CD Bonus Track) Who now suspects a concept about King Arthur, etc., is right. These legends have been in fashion since the success of Marion Zimmer Bradley's The Mists of Avalon; in the book or in the film adaptation was told from the perspective of female persons - which in turn fits Zed Yago or Velvet Viper. The classic piece this time is Wagner's "Parsifal".The only thing that looks like something foreign in content is "Brainsuckers: Thommyknockers", which is based on the novel by Stephen King. Apart from such minor points of criticism a strong publication, which (understandably) lacks the new and the fresh breeze of "From Over Yonder", which nevertheless convinces with mature songwriting, that is why I find both works really successful and recommendable.Velvet Viper - The 4th Quest For Fantasy (1992) could not keep up. Not only that the cover is pretty ugly in my eyes, also the tracks are somehow not so enthralling. Themes are about Amazons and Valkyries, hence the intro "The Valkyrie".Somehow I had (and I have) the feeling that there was a little bit out of breath. So I was not surprised that no other Velvet Viper CD followed. Jutta Weinhold is still musically active in different variants (rocking, acoustic) and under different names like Jutta Weinhold Band u.a.Nevertheless, Zed Yago / Velvet Viper never forgot her, even though her story was not told at the time, from my - and probably not only my - (possibly subjective) point of view, she extended her attention to the four works mentioned above. However, it is not final and Jutta sometimes picks up on the topic, e.g. on "From Heaven Through The World To Hell" (released under the name Weinhold).There are always live performances (at metal festivals, for example) where the old songs are played and some fans of that time are excited, as I was able to experience myself at the Metal Assault III. The legend of the Flying Dutchman's daughter lives on in memory, on recordings and even at concerts ...

Album:

VELVET VIPER is a German band that’s been going strong since 1990. Their latest album aims to come full circle with their first, employing thematic elements from old myths and stories, but ramping it up in intensity. Working with the same songwriters, the ramped up the intensity to bring fans their latest.“Things Behind” is an ambient intro with clanking like footsteps and someone saying, “you will feel it when the pale man is holding a broken heart.” The beating becomes more intense as we go into the second track, the first complete song. So far, the scene is set for Gothic/Doom/Industrial Metal.“Gotterdammerung” starts off almost where the last song left off, with acoustic strumming building into the main riff. The ambiance from the first intro re-enters when the vocalist begins to sing. Her voice is clear, and I enjoy how the song goes from soft in the verses to hard in the chorus. The refrain is also noteworthy in the way it slows down and speeds up, keeping the seven-minute song fresh.“All by Yourself” is a traditional, fist-pumping number with a short intro and a simple riff. It’s a solid song and I imagine it would be fun at concerts, especially with the chant of “loving, living, crying, dying” in the background. The guitar solo squeals with some well-placed sweeps thrown in and is icing on the cake of this song.“One-Eyed Ruler” begins with a down-tuned riff reminiscent of Doom Metal. This song has a more traditional Doom Metal vibe with the grungy guitars and dirge-like tempo. The echoing choir elements add a unique touch.“Samson and Delilah” has a short ambient intro before going into the main riff. The near silence of the intro and the structure of the riff seem to play on DIO’s eponymous song “Holy Diver.” The beat is steady, almost like a march, and the ambient music invokes a sword-and-sandal scene, keeping with the Biblical themes in the song. The call-and-response in the first chorus is unexpected, but an interesting touch. The guitar solo is intense, but short.“Confuse and Satisfy” starts like a traditional Power Metal song, with high, down-tuned guitars, fast drums and a soaring riff. The vocals are clear and operatic. It’s a solid song; the melody is engaging and the subtle tricks through the song keep a listener interested, like subtle melody changes.“Something Is Rotten” begins like a ballad with slow, long guitar notes on top of a steady drumbeat, descending into a slower melody. The vocals soar about the melody in intensity in the chorus. The second verse sounds almost like a duet. The guitar solo soars.“Keep Your Head Up” begins with an acoustic chord that builds into a rolling guitar riff. The effect is an anthemic, uplifting song with a waltz tempo that sounds ominous and inspiring at the same time. I also appreciated the way the song dipped from heavy to acoustic and back up again through the song without making big leaps in tone.“Hide Your Fire” begins with a crawling riff an anthemic drums. This is my favorite track for vocals; they’re the clearest they’ve been on this album and they work nicely against the gritty guitars. The chanting in the solo would be fun at a concert.“The Wheel Has Come Full Circle” begins as traditional Doom Metal; I’m not sure how I feel about the theatrical inflection in the singer’s voice in the beginning, though, they sound weird and while they lend themselves thematically, I think it’s a little over-the-top. When it ramps up, it still has some Doom Metal elements, particularly in the chorus, but it incorporates intense guitar riffs in the intro and solo from Power Metal.The final song, “One Day” is intense with higher vocals, crashing drums, and fast guitar riffs. I enjoy this song as a closer; it’s a technically strong song and captivates my interest throughout. It contrasts with the slow, thematic opening. However, I’ll point out that it sounds like any other track off the album, but that’s what the album’s closer called for: no bombast, no overture of every other song they’ve done, no closing statement.Overall, the songs are interesting, combining elements of Power and Doom Metal in a way that keeps the listener engaged. Every song is unique and has a different theme or flavor. The production could be a little clearer and a little less 1980s for my taste, but that’s my one problem with the album. Other than that, the songs are solid and if you’re a fan of classic, lighter Doom Metal, it’s worth checking out.

Line Up:

Jutta Weinhold - Vocals (1990-1993, 2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, ex-Breslau, ex-Weinhold, Jutta Weinhold's Akustik Randale, ex-Zed Yago, ex-Blue Note, ex-Kaftan Blues Band, ex-Special Voices, ex-The Strikeman, ex-Amon Düül II (live), ex-Udo Lindenberg (live)
Fabian Ranft - Bass (2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, ex-Inquiring Blood
Holger Marx - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold
Johannes Möllers - Bass (2019-present) - See also: Voldt, From Willows
Micha Fromm - Drums (2017-present)

Tracklist:

01. Things Behind
02. Götterdämmerung
03. All by Yourself
04. One Eyed Ruler
05. Samson and Delilah
06. Confuse and Satisfy
07. Something Is Rotten
08. Keep Your Head Up
09. Hide Your Fire
10. The Wheel Has Come Full Circle
11. One Day

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Júl 2023, 11:42

Velvet Viper - From Over Yonder (1988) (Massacre Records Remastered Edition 2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (Massacre Records Remastered Edition 2020)
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

Album:

Here's something for all Zed Yago fans out there: The remastered re-release of the band's debut album "From Over Yonder"! It was remastered by Alexander Krull (Mastersound Studio) and will be released under the banner of Velvet Viper. The journey of the Flying Dutchman's daughter started in 1988, as she began searching for the phantasy that's been lost - because the soul will die without phantasy, and people will die without a soul. Her journey should then become a pilgrimage, which unfortunately should end soon. Egoism, which is like the plague of rock 'n' roll, led to the tragic demise of Zed Yago in 1990. Jutta Weinhold then formed Velvet Viper - the rest is history.

Line Up:

Jutta Weinhold - Vocals (1988 -1993, 2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, ex-Breslau, ex-Weinhold, Jutta Weinhold's Akustik Randale, ex-Zed Yago, ex-Blue Note, ex-Kaftan Blues Band, ex-Special Voices, ex-The Strikeman, ex-Amon Düül II (live), ex-Udo Lindenberg (live)
Gunnar Heyse – Guitars
Jimmy Boehlke – Guitars
Wolfgang “Tatch” Mirche – Bass
Claus “Bubi The Schmied” Reinholdt – Drums (R.I.P. 2018)

production:

Produced by Ralf Basten at Studio M in Machstum, Germany
Mixed by Ralf Basten and Jan Nemec at Sudio M, remastered by Alexander Krull at Mastersound Studio
Cover and layout by Manfred Smietana / MS Art Design

Tracklist:

01. The Spell from over Yonder [00:05:09]
02. The Flying Dutchman [00:02:19]
03. Zed Yago [00:04:26]
04. Queen and Priest [00:04:27]
05. Revenge [00:05:29]
06. United Pirate Kingdom [00:05:55]
07. Stay the Course [00:05:09]
08. Rebel Ladies [00:04:34]
09. Rockin' for the Nation [00:04:40]
10. Rebel Ladies (Live) [00:05:16] (Bonus Track)
11. Rockin' for the Nation (Live) [00:04:52] (Bonus Track)
12. The Schmied [00:03:42] (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Júl 2023, 11:43

Velvet Viper - Pilgrimage (1989) (Massacre Records Remastered Edition 2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989 (Massacre Records Remastered Edition 2020)
Size : 159 mb

Bio:

Album:

Zed Yago fans, listen up: The second album of the band will be released again – this time remastered by Alexander Krull (Mastersound Studio) and under the banner of VELVET VIPER! Back in 1988 the journey of the Flyying Dutchman’s daughter begun, and she wanted to search for the phantasy that’s been lost – because the soul will die without phantasy, and people will die without a soul.Her journey became a pilgrimage, but unfortunately it did not last long.Egoism, which is like the plague of rock ‘n’ roll, led to the tragic demise of Zed Yago in 1990.Jutta Weinhold then formed VELVET VIPER – the rest is history.

Line Up:

Jutta Weinhold - Vocals (1988 -1993, 2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, ex-Breslau, ex-Weinhold, Jutta Weinhold's Akustik Randale, ex-Zed Yago, ex-Blue Note, ex-Kaftan Blues Band, ex-Special Voices, ex-The Strikeman, ex-Amon Düül II (live), ex-Udo Lindenberg (live)
Gunnar Heyse – Guitars
Jimmy Boehlke – Guitars
Wolfgang “Tatch” Mirche – Bass
Claus “Bubi The Schmied” Reinholdt – Drums (R.I.P. 2018)

Additional Musicians – Bonus Tracks:

David Moore – Guitar
Olaf Eimer-Lenk – Guitar
Peter Szegeti, – Guitar
Jochen “Zeno” Roth – Guitar
Lars Ratz, – Bass
Franco Zuccaroli – Drums

production:

Produced by Ralf Basten at Studio M in Machstum, Germany
Mixed by Ralf Basten and Jan Nemec at Sudio M, remastered by Alexander Krull at Mastersound Studio
Cover and layout by Manfred Smietana / MS Art Design

Tracklist:

01. Pilgrim's Choir [00:02:10]
02. Pilgrimage [00:04:29]
03. The Fear of Death [00:05:42]
04. Pioneer of the Storm [00:04:11]
05. Black Bone Song [00:05:10]
06. Rose of Martyrdom [00:04:38]
07. The Man Who Stole the Holy Fire [00:04:46]
08. Achilles Heel [00:03:58]
09. The Pale Man [00:04:52]
10. Omega Child [00:04:05]
11. Fallen Angel [00:03:57]
12. Merlin [00:04:14] (Bonus Track)
13. HM Rebels [00:04:35] (Bonus Track)
14. King Arthur [00:04:14] (Bonus Track)
15. Ring of Stone [00:04:58] (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Júl 2023, 11:44

Velvet Viper - Cosmic Healer (Digipak Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Size : 117 mb

Bio:

Album:

VELVET VIPER is back with another high energy metal album that is sure to appease your desire for heavy riffs and powerful drums. This album holds 10 tracks full of metal and emotion that you certainly need to hear for yourself. Led by the vocals of Jutta Weinhold, the band has put together a list of tracks that hold your attention throughout by tying the graceful vocals in with the power of metal behind them. COSMIC HEALER is set out to be one of the most intriguing and passionate albums that this band has put out. So without further ado let’s get into the music that makes this album the album that it is.To start things off we have the track “Sword Sister”, where the first thing you will hear is the sounds of swords, which I must say so myself, is quite the powerful way to start off an album. After this intro it quickly leads into a powerful and energetic guitar that takes you away into the song that lies beneath. If this track is any indication of what is to come on the album then you will surely be in for a treat when you are able to find this album out in the wild.“Let Metal Be Your Master” is up next in the tracklist, and let me tell you, this song packs quite the punch! Bringing you in with some fast screechy guitar it breaks way into a catchy yet well played undertone of music that does it’s job in drawing your attention. Reminding you that metal is a power that you need to allow into your life, as I’m sure you are aware of and most likely already have if you are here reading this review. Because let’s be real, who reads metal reviews other than devoted metal heads?If you keep rockin down the list of songs you will shortly find yourself at “Holy Snake Mother” which screams with metal from the very beginning. Heavy guitars riffs that blast out of your speakers and into your eardrums will satisfy all your needs for heavy metal with a quick strum and leave you wanting more. This song holds a level of uniqueness within it as it has some sounds that are quite intriguing and are used in such a way that it elevates the song past what it would have been without them. These sounds I am talking about lie within certain lyrical portions of the song and you will just have to listen to it for yourself in order to gauge this phenomenon that I am talking about.“Sassenach” is a song that truly holds the power of music tightly within it’s grasp. Using the chosen rhythm to portray a heavy message that ties in with so many things that are absolutely nothing but metal. Within the song there is a break into a heavy guitar solo that punctuates on everything else that we hear within this song. Every single song on this album holds a message behind the lyrics that are up for interpretation, and that is something that makes this album so great!If you are looking for something that holds a ton of power and are a fan of music projects with a strong female lead, then this album is something that you need in your life! Music done in so many ways that it should, VELVET VIPER will be releasing an album later this year that capitalizes on many fronts!

Line Up:

Jutta Weinhold - Vocals (1988 -1993, 2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, ex-Breslau, ex-Weinhold, Jutta Weinhold's Akustik Randale, ex-Zed Yago, ex-Blue Note, ex-Kaftan Blues Band, ex-Special Voices, ex-The Strikeman, ex-Amon Düül II (live), ex-Udo
Fabian Ranft - Bass (2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, Mad Max, ex-Inquiring Blood

Tracklist:

01. Sword Sister
02. Let Metal Be Your Master
03. Cosmic Healer
04. Holy Snake Mother
05. Voice Of An Anarchist
06. Sassenach
07. Osiris
08. On The Prowl
09. Long Shadows
10. Darkness Of Senses
11. Götterdämmerung (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Júl 2023, 11:45

Velvet Viper - Nothing Compares To Metal (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Album:

Nothing Compares To Metal" continues VELVET VIPER's concept with lyrics about classical, poetic and mythical themes.As on the first three albums of the band's new era, Jutta and Holger composed all songs together.For VELVET VIPER it is very important to make music that reflects the band's mentality and creative freedom, because the world needs originals, not copies.German metal stalwart Jutta Weinhold is back, her stentorian bellow fronting another album from her excellent band, Velvet Viper.Seriously. This fact beggars belief as you sit, pinned to the back wall of your living room by the sheer power of her vocals on cracking new tracks such as New World Child and Urd Wardrande Skula. Vocalists with this sort of ability don’t come around very often, and it’s an absolute pleasure to listen to what would be an impressive performance by someone half Weinhold’s venerable age. If I can muster up even a tenth as much vocal fortitude at the post office when I’m getting my pension at that age, I’ll be a very happy Strickmann indeed…It’s not all about the voice, though – and let’s face it, even the best tonsils are compromised by second rate material – so luckily Jutta’s colleagues hold up their end of the bargain by providing some punishing backdrops for her to weave her magic over. For the most part this takes the form of anthemic, Accept-styled Teutonic metal; Occasionally you get the feeling the band were enjoying themselves so much in the studio they forgot about basic premises like ‘self-editing’, as some of the tracks here threaten to topple over under the sheer weight of riffage being pumped out, but that’s really a small complaint in the face of such uniformly excellent fayre.Holger Marx comes up with some great solos – particularly his epic effort on closing track Es kommt die Zeit – and the booming rhythm section of drummer Micha Fromm and four stringer Johannes Möllers keep things tight n’heavy with some nice performances that motor along with real intent, even when the focus threatens to wander a little. This isn’t an album that’s going to open many new doors for Velvet Viper, but as a piece of hugely enjoyable, straightforward metal it’s an undoubted success all the same. Well worth a listen!

Line Up:

Jutta Weinhold - Vocals (1988 -1993, 2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, ex-Breslau, ex-Weinhold, Jutta Weinhold's Akustik Randale, ex-Zed Yago, ex-Blue Note, ex-Kaftan Blues Band, ex-Special Voices, ex-The Strikeman, ex-Amon Düül II (live), ex-Udo
Fabian Ranft - Bass (2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, Mad Max, ex-Inquiring Blood

Tracklist:

01. Nothing Compares To Metal
02. Invisible Danger
03. Urd Wardande Skula
04. Blood On The Moon
05. Speak Truth To Power
06. Sorcerer's Apprentice
07. Heroic Hearts
08. Rise From The Fallen
09. The 4th Part
10. New World Child
11. Es kommt die Zeit

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných