Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Dave D.r. - Vocals - Multi-instrumentalist recording artist Dave D.R. from Ontario, Canada.When I was 7 years old, my father gave me some of his old Rock & Metal vinyls to listen to. Among them were some of the most iconic classic Rock legends, as well as some of Metal's most influential giants. With my new-found arsenal of heavy hitting Rock riffs and mind-blowing Metal, my young brain quickly transformed itself into one obsessed with music! Already a fan of drumming due to my Uncle Paul who was a professional drummer (and one of my idols), I quickly began to realize that music was what I really wanted to do with my life. When I was 9 years old my parents bought me a cheap Royce drum kit for my birthday which got modified quite quickly with better gear when it was possible. A few months later my best friend Jay N and I formed our very first band together. Despite starting off on drums, I eventually found myself on guitar & vocal duties. After a few years, Jay & I wanted to try a more Hardcore approach and so our band shifted towards even heavier music. We went on to play countless local shows and stepped into the world of home recording.Over the years I had written and recorded numerous songs but was still searching for my own sound. As I built up my playing ability with countless hours of practice, I began writing more and more complex music with a very classic heavy metal feel to it. I wanted to test my own limits and push beyond them to create something exciting. Recording everything by myself was of course a long undertaking. I always try to give my all while recording each instrument. I'm primarily a guitar player but I've worked hard to build up my drumming ability as well as my vocals, bass and keyboard chops. I couldn't afford recording in a real studio, so the audio quality isn't as crisp and clean as it should be but for a DIY recording made in a basement it's not too bad. I mixed and mastered the tracks myself as well, mostly out of necessity. The response so far however has been extremely positive, so I'm extremely grateful and excited for the future.Eventually I hope to bring in other like-minded musicians so we can build IMMORTALIZER into something bigger and better. Most importantly so we can perform live and tour. I'd like to send out a very special thank you to the IMMORTALIZER fans out there. Your support is incredibly appreciated and helps keep me going. You rule!

Album:

Multi-instrumentalist recording artist Dave D.R. from Ontario, Canada.Debut EP UNLEASHED.Ralf Scheepers mixing, mastering & engineering the album! I've always tried my best to create new and exciting music. When I started writing material for IMMORTALIZER I wanted to create something original but that still had a vintage feel to it. My aim is not to copy what's already been done but rather to contribute something fresh and entertaining. I hope you'll agree once you've heard the music. Don't forget to crank up the volume! Immortalizer got started in 2015 while I was working on my solo work.I really wanted to create an original band that had a vintage feel to it like my favourite classic Metal era bands like Judas Priest, Motörhead, Saxon and Iron Maiden. There‘s something about British Heavy Metal that really resonates with me. I also wanted some more contemporary elements mixed in, like some of my other favourites like Primal Fear, Symphony X and Helloween. Once I recorded the first EP “Unleashed” I knew I had found my sound. And Immortalizer was born!

Line-Up:

Dave D.r. - Vocals , Guitar , Bass , Drums

+ guest:

Ralf Scheepers - vocals - See also: Primal Fear, Scheepers, Avantasia (live), ex-F.B.I., Baron Carta, ex-Gamma Ray, ex-Tyran' Pace

Tracklist:

01. Out in the Streets (04:48)
02. Cut Loose (05:42)
03. We Were Born for Metal (03:52)
04. Lemmy (04:01)
05. Back in Time (04:32)
06. Gone to Hell (05:45)
07. Can't Let Go (03:48)
08. The Immortalizer (05:11)
09. I'm Gone (05:10)
10. The Fallen (06:31)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní