Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Hammer King (FRANCE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Apr 2022, 10:41

Hammer King - Kingdom Of The Hammer King (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 161 mb

Bio:

Hammer King is Napalm Records' new heavy metal bet. A German band that is not a newcomer to the scene. They took their first steps in 2015 and have three albums on the market published by Cruz Del Sur Music. Their fourth release is titled after the band itself, Hammer King.The band features Titan Fox V, former lead singer of Ross The Boss and Dolph A. Macallan, former drummer of Saltatio Mortis. The line-up is completed by Gladius Thundersword on bass and Gino Wilde on guitar.The band comprising Titan Fox V (ex-ROSS THE BOSS), Dolph Aidan Macallan (ex-SALTATIO MORTIS), “Kleveland’s most timeless guitarist” Gino Wilde and Gladius Thundersword (ex-MANDY LION), is completed by the mighty Günt von Schratenau (THE NEW BLACK).Through their traditional Heavy Metal, HAMMER KING spread the messages and legends of their royal name giver.The songs are designed for live concerts: catchy, anthemic and instant sing-alongs.The radical concept of HAMMER, KING and HAMMER KING opens up to every audience with lightning speed.HAMMER KING’s fourth album was released in early 2021.Like all previous albums it was produced in Studio Greywolf (Charles Greywolf, Powerwolf) and mastered by Jacob Hansen ( Grammy Award nominated producer & mix engineer).The fifth album is planned for a summer 2022 release.

Album:

The French band HAMMER KING's debut album is a very promising work indeed: A form of hybrid of SWOBHM with the medieval-warriors-singing-along-in-some-tavern vibe of Viking Metal; "In the Kingdom of the Hammer King" has all the goodies you can expect from a record of both genres.The album starts with a blast, but carries on to show a dynamic range of slower and melodic numbers, while still being driving and very much the hard punching and kicking metal you'd expect from looking at their cover and press photos. Lyrical themes, also unsurprisingly, are mostly valor and heroism, and in listening you'll probably feel that vibe echoing through you conjuring its images in your mind – the true sign of good music, to me.Amidst the entire album I must point out two songs which are very obviously, to me, the best in the record: "Chancellor of Glory" sports an interesting bass part (quite reminiscent of SAXON's legendary "Crusader") gives way to tasty guitar riffage and great vocals, making it a classic metal-military-march. "II) I Am The Hammer King" is the epitome of the genre to me. Driving and catchy, the kind you find yourself moshing with the walls in your room to while screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs.The rhythm section is very tight, and powerful but tasteful, never overdoing their parts. The vocals are spot-on, both with the vocalist himself who seems comfortable with any kind of vocal style and trick he utilizes and with the entire band singing together as a chorus. The guitar solos are great – not very technical or mechanical, which to me means better solos all around.So let's recap: Powerful guitar riffs to bang your head to? Check. Driving drum grooves? Check. Guitar solos alternately shreddy and slow-emotional-y? Check. Great sing-along choruses? Check! While the album is really fun to listen to, I find it a bit too musically obvious – sometimes too repetitive, and there were only a few musical moves that really surprised. Maybe I'll have those in future releases from those guys – until then I have a new favourite jogging album.

Line Up:

Titan Fox (Patrick Fuchs) - Lead Vocals & Guitar (Ross the Boss, Ivory Night, ex-Bad Mean Tone, ex-Men of War)
Gino Wilde - Guitars
K.K. Basement - Bass, Vocals
Dolph Aidan Maccallan - Drums

Tracklist:

01. I - Kingdom of the Hammer King
02. I Am the King
03. Aderlass; The Blood of Sacrifice
04. Chancellor of Glory
05. II - I Am the Hammer King
06. Blood Angels
07. Visions of a Healed World
08. Figure in the Black
09. We Are the Hammer
10. III - Glory to the Hammer King

+ Video "Kingdom of the Hammer King" (Official Music Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Hammer King (FRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Apr 2022, 10:41

Hammer King - King Is Rising (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016

Bio:

Hammer King is Napalm Records' new heavy metal bet. A German band that is not a newcomer to the scene. They took their first steps in 2015 and have three albums on the market published by Cruz Del Sur Music. Their fourth release is titled after the band itself, Hammer King.The band features Titan Fox V, former lead singer of Ross The Boss and Dolph A. Macallan, former drummer of Saltatio Mortis. The line-up is completed by Gladius Thundersword on bass and Gino Wilde on guitar.The band comprising Titan Fox V (ex-ROSS THE BOSS), Dolph Aidan Macallan (ex-SALTATIO MORTIS), “Kleveland’s most timeless guitarist” Gino Wilde and Gladius Thundersword (ex-MANDY LION), is completed by the mighty Günt von Schratenau (THE NEW BLACK).Through their traditional Heavy Metal, HAMMER KING spread the messages and legends of their royal name giver.The songs are designed for live concerts: catchy, anthemic and instant sing-alongs.The radical concept of HAMMER, KING and HAMMER KING opens up to every audience with lightning speed.HAMMER KING’s fourth album was released in early 2021.Like all previous albums it was produced in Studio Greywolf (Charles Greywolf, Powerwolf) and mastered by Jacob Hansen ( Grammy Award nominated producer & mix engineer).The fifth album is planned for a summer 2022 release.

Album:

Cruz Del Sur Music has announced the release of Hammer King’s second album King Is Rising on November 11th. It will be available on CD (with one bonus track), vinyl and in digital formats.Recorded at Charles Greywolf's "Studio Greywolf”, King Is Rising is once more packed with the truest heavy metal in this and all possible other worlds - heavy metal in the tradition of Iron Maiden and Judas Priest with more than a reference to German power metal. For the album’s artwork, the band decided to set up again a partnership with brilliant German artist Timo Würz.The album will have its release party on November 12th, at Cruz Del Sur Music own Burn This Town Festival in Rome, also featuring Sacred Steel, Rosae Crucis, Battle Ram and Graal. Other shows have been recently confirmed, including:

Line Up:

Titan Fox (Patrick Fuchs) - Lead Vocals & Guitar (Ross the Boss, Ivory Night, ex-Bad Mean Tone, ex-Men of War)
Gino Wilde - Guitars
K.K. Basement - Bass, Vocals
Dolph Aidan Maccallan - Drums

Tracklist:

01. King Is Rising
02. Last Hellriders
03. For God And The King
04. Warrior's Reign
05. Reichshammer
06. Kingbrother
07. Battle Gorse
08. Kill The Messenger
09. The Hammer Is The King
10. Viva 'La King
11. Battalions of War
12. Eternal Tower Of Woe
13. Our Fathers' Fathers (Bonus Track)

+ Video "King Is Rising" (Official Music Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Apr 2022, 10:42

Hammer King - Poseidon Will Carry Us Home (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018

Bio:

Album:

Hammer King, for the uninitiated, are a classic power metal outfit that hail from Germany. Now, for just a moment, hold that image in your head. The one that instantly formed when you read that opening sentence. Can you hear that band in your mind? German Classic Power Metal Band, Hammer King. That sound you’re imagining- you’re spot on. These brave warriors of metal wade fearlessly into some of the cheesiest, most recognisable sounds and classic motifs and clichés from power metal, and do it well to boot. From the Hammerfall-esque vocals of Titan Fox, to the chunky riffs straight out of early Avantasia or Manowar, to the drum beats that you could predict down to the hi hat strike, this band is not here to revolutionise the genre but revive it. The questions are then: how well do they pull it off? Does it scratch that itch for an old power metal fan? Who is the audience? To which I might answer, very, almost, and that’s debatable.Bear with me. ‘Poiseidon Will Carry Us Home’ is the third album, and though I’d heard the name I admit Hammer King hasn’t really crossed my radar before. However, the name and genre ticked many boxes for me, and so I was keen to delve into a deep new cut in my cheesy power metal fandom. I’m not quite sure where I’ve ended up though. There is no doubt that Hammer King are a competent outfit. They’ve nailed the feeling so strongly that if I stop paying attention, I sometimes think I’m listening to classic tracks from other bands. Each member of the band, (including Charles Greywolf of Powerwolf as feature bassist) delivers exactly what I imagine they wanted to, but it rang so true to their influences that it invites direct comparison. For this reviewer, that was perhaps a drawback- I remember those other songs because they had a hook that surprised me, or a truly solid component that I couldn’t get out of my head and brought me back. I struggled to find many such moments in this album, but still I’m quite hesitant to say I didn’t enjoy it. All the music’s great, but it just wasn’t sticking… until track 7, Last Rites. When that came along, a 37 second track with little more than some basic chanting (I’ll give you a clue- it features a blunt force weapon and a regent) and maybe 4 lines of lyric, I realised what I had been missing. I had been listening to this as if it was a standard album, and maybe it is, but it’s more. It’s a taste of the live gigs.Let me clarify. Obviously, many albums might suggest this. I wouldn’t even be sure this was the intention, but once I listened in this light, everything changed. I listened to the tracks, and thought about how it would make me feel to be at a festival, drink in hand and mosh churning, partying to Hammer King.Now, I caught the wave. I stopped what I was doing, (working), went home and cracked open a few beers, and chucked this on the stereo. So, with blood flowing and party going, let me tell you about this album. It takes a bit to get going. The first few tracks are fun, bombastic, loud and mighty. They’re not tracks for quiet contemplation- to be honest, they’re almost better if you’re a tiny bit distracted. Perfect tracks for partying, much like some of the best Alestorm or Korpiklaani. If you’re a fan of Hammerfall, Gloryhammer or Bloodbound, there’s not much here that will surprise you, but quite a bit of fun to be had.Around about the halfway mark, the aforementioned Last Rites signals a change, and in my opinion for the better. Glorious Night of Glory is exactly what it says on the tin, and Locust Plague is a little bit more creative, if not too much more unexpected. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by their ‘Nautical Trilogy’. Featuring the opening title track, At the Mercy of the Waves and We Sail Cape Horn, there is a lot to like, and it’s one of the few parts of the album where I heard what I was looking for. There’s a little more complexity, a bit more drive to the power metal, and hints of what drew me to acts like Gloryhammer or early Sonata Arctica, never a bad thing.Having had a few goes around now, I’m not certain how many albums of Hammer King would make it onto my shelves. That said, the experience of even a 3 housemate private party to these tracks tells me that if I see this band on a lineup, I’ll be there

Line Up:

K.K. Basement - Bass, Vocals (Ivory Night, Warchild, ex-Adorned Graves, ex-Palace)
Gino Wilde - Guitars, Choirs (Ivory Night, Warchild)
Dolph A. Macallan - Drums, Choirs (Ivory Night, ex-Saltatio Mortis)

Tracklist:

01. Poseidon Will Carry Us Home
02. The King Is A Deadly Machine
03. Battle Of Wars
04. 7 Days And 7 Kings
05. Warriors Of Angelhill
06. Where The Hammer Hangs
07. Last Rites
08. Glorious Night Of Glory
09. Locust Plague
10. At The Mercy Of The Waves
11. We Sail Cape Horn

+ Video "The King Is A Deadly Machine" (Official Music Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Apr 2022, 10:42

Hammer King - Hammer King (Digipak Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

In the spirit of old school power metal, Germany's up-and-comers Hammer King have gathered to set fire on their new album "Hammer King"! Ever since Hammer King bursted onto the scene in 2015, they have proven themselves as an unstoppable force. Hand-picked by thy majesty, the Hammer King himself, the band consists of former Ross The Boss vocalist Titan Fox V and former Saltatio Mortis drummer Dolph A. Macallan, alongside Gladius Thundersword on bass and Kleveland's most timeless lead guitarist: Gino Wilde. Hammer King keeps it heavy with speedy riffs, energic grooves and fist-pumping choruses, devoting their existence to the one and only myth of the godly Hammer King! The new self-titled album starts off with blasting drums and brisk guitars on "Awaken The Thunder", with frontman and guitarist Titan Fox V showing off his incredible vocal range, whereas tracks like "Atlantis" prove Hammer King's ability to write catchy and memorable choruses. Hammer King tells the lore of the Hammer King himself, a wrathful and mighty war god, who is praised in tracks like anthemic "Baptized By The Hammer", energetic and double-bass driven "In The Name Of The Hammer" and the hard-hitting "Hammerschlag" featuring the legendary Gerre from Tankard, Isaac from Epica and the almighty The Crusader (WarKings). Hammer King will be available as a deluxe box edition including, as well as on gatefold vinyl amongst others. Kneel before the king of kings, the Hammer King!

Line Up:

Gladius Thundersword - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Awaken The Thunder
02. Baptized By The Hammer
03. Onward To Victory
04. Hammerschlag
05. Atlantis (Epilogue)
06. We Are The Kingdom
07. Into The Storm
08. Ashes To Ashes
09. In The Name Of The Hammer
10. King Of Kings
11. Holy (Outro)
12. Hammerschlag (HK Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Apr 2022, 10:43

Hammer King - Hammer King (Japan Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

In the spirit of old school power metal, Germany's up-and-comers Hammer King have gathered to set fire on their new album "Hammer King"! Ever since Hammer King bursted onto the scene in 2015, they have proven themselves as an unstoppable force. Hand-picked by thy majesty, the Hammer King himself, the band consists of former Ross The Boss vocalist Titan Fox V and former Saltatio Mortis drummer Dolph A. Macallan, alongside Gladius Thundersword on bass and Kleveland's most timeless lead guitarist: Gino Wilde. Hammer King keeps it heavy with speedy riffs, energic grooves and fist-pumping choruses, devoting their existence to the one and only myth of the godly Hammer King! The new self-titled album starts off with blasting drums and brisk guitars on "Awaken The Thunder", with frontman and guitarist Titan Fox V showing off his incredible vocal range, whereas tracks like "Atlantis" prove Hammer King's ability to write catchy and memorable choruses. Hammer King tells the lore of the Hammer King himself, a wrathful and mighty war god, who is praised in tracks like anthemic "Baptized By The Hammer", energetic and double-bass driven "In The Name Of The Hammer" and the hard-hitting "Hammerschlag" featuring the legendary Gerre from Tankard, Isaac from Epica and the almighty The Crusader (WarKings). Hammer King will be available as a deluxe box edition including, as well as on gatefold vinyl amongst others. Kneel before the king of kings, the Hammer King!

Line Up:

Gladius Thundersword - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Awaken The Thunder
02. Baptized By The Hammer
03. Onward To Victory
04. Hammerschlag
05. Atlantis (Epilogue)
06. We Are The Kingdom
07. Into The Storm
08. Ashes To Ashes
09. In The Name Of The Hammer
10. King Of Kings
11. Holy (Outro)
12. Hammerschlag (HK Version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Hammer King (FRANCE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Mar 2024, 14:34

Hammer King - König Und Kaiser (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Size : 148 mb

Bio:

Album:

German heavy metal/power metal unit Hammer King are back with a brand-new bombastic full-length full of true headbanger hits! The new offering, entitled "König Und Kaiser", continues the storyline of the band paying homage to the mighty Hammer King. Hammer King, led by ex-Ross The Boss vocalist Titan Fox, was formed in 2015 and has captured the scene with their five previous offerings and live performances, among others at Summer Breeze Open Air following their last album, the 2022 release "Kingdemonium". On "König Und Kaiser" the band is joined by noteworthy guest features from the likes of The Tribune (of labelmates WarKings), with whom Hammer King is heading out on a huge European tour in spring 2024.Hammering, fast running double kick drums meet speed riffing on the 10 new metal hymns, crowned by memorable sing-along choruses that are meant to be sung with a fist raised in the air. On "König Und Kaiser", Hammer King continue their collaboration with Charles Greywolf (of genre giants Powerwolf), who recorded the new album at Studio Greywolf, and produced it together with singer Titan Fox. "König Und Kaiser" was mixed and mastered by Jacob Hansen at Hansen Studios, infamous for his work with bands such as Amaranthe, Arch Enemy and Volbeat, to name a few. The album artwork is once again by Péter Sallai.With "König Und Kaiser", Hammer King presents yet another powerful album that is sure to cement the band's standing in the scene. Join Hammer King in worshipping the Hammer King!

Line Up:

Titan Fox V - Vocals, Guitars - See also: Lord Vigo, ex-Ivory Night, ex-Bad Mean Tone, The Beautiful Dead, ex-Ross the Boss, ex-Men of War
Günt von Schratenau - Bass (2021-present) - See also: The New Black, ex-Consfearacy, ex-Prophesy, ex-Abandoned, ex-Out of Order
Gino Wilde - Guitars, Choirs - See also: Warchild, ex-Ivory Night
Dolph A. Macallan - Drums, Choirs - See also: ex-Ivory Night, ex-Saltatio Mortis

Tracklist:

01. Hailed By The Hammer
02. The Devil Will I Do
03. König Und Kaiser (ft. The Tribune)
04. Future King
05. Kingdom Of Hammers And Kings
06. War Hammer
07. Divided We Shall Fall
08. Kings Of Arabia
09. I Want Chaos
10. Gates Of Atlantia
11. The Last Of The 7 Wars (Bonus Track)
12. König Und Kaiser (Titan version) (Bonus Track)
13. König Und Kaiser (The Tribune version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 35 neregistrovaných