Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Skull Fist (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Apr 2021, 20:38

Skull Fist - Chasing The Dream (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Heavy Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 121 mb

Info:

Skull Fist are a Canadian Heavy Metal Band from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.Skull Fist was founded in 2006 by Guitarist/Singer Jackie Slaughter in Toronto. The band released a 2 song demo in 2006 titled No False Metal which included the tracks "Ride The Beast" and "No False Metal". The band has seen many line-up changes from 2006 to 2010 leaving Slaughter the sole consistent member and many musicians coming and going on a regular basis. Slaughter released the " Heavier than Metal" E.P. with "Alison Thunderland" on Drums and "Sir Shred" on 2nd guitar in 2010 to a very positive review in the metal community and later signed to Noise Art Records shortly after. For the E.P. release, the band completed 2 tours across Canada, the Metal Assault festival in Europe along with a tour in January 2011 through Europe. Afterwards Up the Hammers Festival in Greece and a tour with Bullet and Enforcer in April 2011. Alison and Shred left the band due to personal conflicts. Casey Slade had joined the band shortly after the E.P. was recorded who had actually replaced Jonny Nesta who was filling in on bass until Slaughter settled on a permanent member. Of course Nesta had now joined Skull Fist on Guitar which saw the release of the first Skull Fist Album "Head Of The Pack" album with Casey Slade and Jonny Nesta. It was released August 26th 2011 and was the beginning of the bands career in Music.[1] After the release of the album Jake Purchase was added to the band and another Canada tour was done along with the power of metal tour with Sabaton and grave digger.[2] The album has received great reviews across the globe[3] which led them to another European tour with Grand Magus, Bullet, Steel wing and Vanderbuyst.[4] The summer of 2012 saw the band sharing the stage with Megadeth, W.A.S.P., and Uriah Heep for The Rock the Nation touring festival event "Metal Fest 2012.". Jake Purchase Left and was replaced with Chris Steve. This was followed by a tour in Japan with Solitude and featured a gig with legendary black/thrash act Sabbat, Another Canadian tour and a tour through Brazil. The release of the second album for 2013 was postponed by a lack of funding and then postponed yet again after Slaughter broke his neck and other bones in a skateboarding accident.The bands long awaited second LP titled "Chasing The Dream" is set to be released in January 2014. In a 2013 interview front man Jackie Slaughter explained the 3 year gap between the debut and it's follow up:The release dates for the record are as follows: Germany/Austria/Switzerland: January 10th, Spain/Sweden/Norway: January 15th, Rest of Europe: January 13th, North America: January 14t...

Album:

Chasing the Dream is Skull Fist's second album. It was released on January 13, 2014, in Europe and January 14, 2014, in the States and Canada.Chasing the Dream is the second full length album by Toronto modern heavy metal legends Skull Fist. The band takes what worked on their first album Head of the Pack and injects new dynamics to create an album that in my opinion trumps it.Their heavy/speed metal style does not overly change here, but the song writing has got a bit more finesse and the performances have improved. The album and the songs in it are so good that I don’t even listen to Head of the Pack all that much any more. As amazing as that album is, I dig Chasing the Dream’s songs, style and performances so much more that if I’m in a Skull Fist mood, this is always the one I go for.Some listeners may find the songs similar to the ones found on Head of the Pack, but to my ears, these ones just sound more dynamic and I like I mentioned, I enjoy them more. I could name all the stand outs, but then I would just end up listing the entire album. At first glance some will recognize Sign of the Warrior brought back from the band’s early days, and it is sounding better than ever. Other favourites of mine include Bad for Good, Call of the Wild and the brilliant instrumental Shreds Not Dead. Alongside the always great shredding these guys are known for, the song is full of razor sharp riffs and badass drumming, all seeped in a progressive feel.The performances on this album help turn this record into more of a masterpiece. Jackie Slaughter and Jonny Nesta shred as hard as ever and have plenty of great guitar solos. Casey Slade sounds better here than in the past, with help from a warmer tone and a better place in the mix. Jackie’s voice is different here, overall going for lower pitch melodies. I think this is his best vocal style. He can still hit the high pitch screams, but with more of a range, he has more options. The lyrics here are pretty standard stuff, nothing particularly thought provoking but nonetheless good. The definite stand out musician here however is session drummer Chris Steve. He absolutely rocks this album and every single song on it. He brings technicality that was lacking before with previous drummers, yet is still tasteful. It is such a shame that he left the band after this album was released (not to say I am not happy for him that he is now doing his thing in Old James). For me he will always be THE Skull Fist drummer.The production is warmer than Head of the Pack and everything has a nice tone. I much prefer Chasing the Dream’s sound to that album. As I mentioned, the bass sounds better here. The guitar sound has a little more of a modern sound to it then the classic, kind of dry sound that was featured previously. The drums sound massive and this is a great thing. After the dull sound of Alison Thunderland’s drums on the last album this is very refreshing to the ears. Jackie’s vocals have a noticeable effect on them, which I’m sure will divide some listeners. I enjoy it. Overall this album, to me, has a mix of the mid-late 80’s big sound with modern sensibilities.Head of the Pack set the bar high, and Skull Fist has surpassed it. I instantly fell in love with this album and was blown away by it. I eagerly await the next album to see where they go from here.

Line-Up:

Zach Slaughter - Lead vocals, guitar
Jonny Nesta - Lead guitar, backing vocals
Casey Slade - Bass guitar, backing vocals
Chris Steve - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Hour to Live 04:18
02. Bad for Good 04:26
03. Chasing the Dream 03:18
04. Call of the Wild 04:28
05. Sign of the Warrior 04:57
06. You're Gonna Pay 03:58
07. Don't Stop the Fight 03:15
08. Shred's Not Dead 02:53
09. Mean Street Rider 05:01
10. No False Metal (2006 Demo) (Japan Bonus Track)
11. Ride The Beast (2006 Demo) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Skull Fist (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Apr 2021, 20:39

Skull Fist - Way Of The Road (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

Skull Fist are a Canadian Heavy Metal Band from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.Skull Fist was founded in 2006 by Guitarist/Singer Jackie Slaughter in Toronto. The band released a 2 song demo in 2006 titled No False Metal which included the tracks "Ride The Beast" and "No False Metal". The band has seen many line-up changes from 2006 to 2010 leaving Slaughter the sole consistent member and many musicians coming and going on a regular basis. Slaughter released the " Heavier than Metal" E.P. with "Alison Thunderland" on Drums and "Sir Shred" on 2nd guitar in 2010 to a very positive review in the metal community and later signed to Noise Art Records shortly after. For the E.P. release, the band completed 2 tours across Canada, the Metal Assault festival in Europe along with a tour in January 2011 through Europe. Afterwards Up the Hammers Festival in Greece and a tour with Bullet and Enforcer in April 2011. Alison and Shred left the band due to personal conflicts. Casey Slade had joined the band shortly after the E.P. was recorded who had actually replaced Jonny Nesta who was filling in on bass until Slaughter settled on a permanent member. Of course Nesta had now joined Skull Fist on Guitar which saw the release of the first Skull Fist Album "Head Of The Pack" album with Casey Slade and Jonny Nesta. It was released August 26th 2011 and was the beginning of the bands career in Music.[1] After the release of the album Jake Purchase was added to the band and another Canada tour was done along with the power of metal tour with Sabaton and grave digger.[2] The album has received great reviews across the globe[3] which led them to another European tour with Grand Magus, Bullet, Steel wing and Vanderbuyst.[4] The summer of 2012 saw the band sharing the stage with Megadeth, W.A.S.P., and Uriah Heep for The Rock the Nation touring festival event "Metal Fest 2012.". Jake Purchase Left and was replaced with Chris Steve. This was followed by a tour in Japan with Solitude and featured a gig with legendary black/thrash act Sabbat, Another Canadian tour and a tour through Brazil. The release of the second album for 2013 was postponed by a lack of funding and then postponed yet again after Slaughter broke his neck and other bones in a skateboarding accident.The bands long awaited second LP titled "Chasing The Dream" is set to be released in January 2014. In a 2013 interview front man Jackie Slaughter explained the 3 year gap between the debut and it's follow up:The release dates for the record are as follows: Germany/Austria/Switzerland: January 10th, Spain/Sweden/Norway: January 15th, Rest of Europe: January 13th, North America: January 14t...

Album:

A strong moral compass in battle with even stronger drinksWhen SKULL FIST set off their first riffs and deliver their third studio album full of authenticity, honesty and shady lyrics, it feels like drowning in a sea of confusing heavy metal morality. The quartet from Toronto, Canada are locked in a life long struggle with a twist on nostalgic heavy metal and a persistent desire for spiritual glory and personal peace. Relight the fire that was started with the debut record and take another step further with every note and word of the new nine song album "Way Of The Road".With their second album "Chasing The Dream" from 2014, the young Canadians already proved that the album title said it all and that they didn't allow any throwbacks in their career, even though more and more obstacles seemed to appear in their way. After multiple line-up rotations, a broken neck and frontman Zach Slaughter's vocal cord surgery, it temporarily seemed, as if the FIST itself was a double edged knife. But resigning has never been an option:"It's been 3 years of surgeries and injections", Zach recalls. "I can sing in the studio but I'm still working towards getting together for live gigs. I think I can hack it though, it's a ton of workout and that's ok. I dug myself into the hole so it's up to me to climb back out of the fucker!"Obviously, Zach somehow took advantage of this forced break by investing his recovery time into songwriting and the development of new ideas resulting in diverse and lyrically as well as musically ambitious tracks.Mixed by Eric Ratz, "Way Of The Road" will see the light of day in October, and for some, the title might sound like a logical sequel to "Chasing The Dream". Zach himself sees it as perfect description for the rollercoaster of emotions that had him between disillusionment and hope in the past years: "For me it's a realization that every trait is in you at all times. I guess the balance between compassion and reason.

Line-Up:

Zach Slaughter Bass (2006), Vocals, Guitars (2006-2015, 2015-present) - See also: ex-30 Years Too Late, ex-Carpadium, Zach Slaughter, ex-Mäniac, ex-Kïll Cheerleadër
Casey Guest Bass (2011-present) - See also: ex-Sonic Shock
Johnny Exciter / Jonny Nesta Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Autumn Myst, ex-Mäniac, ex-Geimhre, ex-Metalian
JJ Tartaglia Drums (2014-present) - See also: Operus

Tracklist:

01. You Belong To Me
02. No More Running
03. I Am A Slave
04. Witch Hunt
05. Way Of The Road
06. Heart Of Rio
07. Better Late Than Never
08. Dont Cross Me
09. Stay True
10. Keep On Rockin' (Japan Bonus Track)
11. Need To Know (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "You Belong To Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Skull Fist (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 11:18

Skull Fist - Paid In Full (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 89 mb

Bio:

Album:

The fist is the law! Toronto heavy metal overachievers SKULL FIST have more guts and balls than the police allow. Since their leggy beginnings in 2006, dungeon keeper Zach Schottler and his ruthlessly shredding gang of reckless accomplices have released three archetypal heavy metal almanacs, eaten more dust than is good for their health, endured hardships (henceforth called shitty business partners) and propped up countless beers in countless bars in countless cities. Now, after 15 years on behalf of steel, Zach Schottler is really turning up the heat with the uniquely titled "Paid in full", a heavy metal wonder of the defiant middle-finger variety. With head held high, pockets empty and just enough gas in the tank to make it to the next show, SKULL FIST have just officially won 2022. We say it like it is: don't mess with the fist! "Paid in full" is heavy metal in all its glory and splendor: skillfully - unleashed - wide-legged. Written at home and recorded at Vespa Studios near Toronto, "Paid In Full" encompasses his sonic efforts of the past two years: tales of steel and legends from the underworld.

Line-Up:

Zach Slaughter - Vocals, Guitars (2006-2015, 2015-present) - See also: ex-30 Years Too Late, ex-Carpadium, Freedumb, Zach Slaughter, ex-Mäniac, ex-Kïll Cheerleadër
Casey Guest - Bass (2011-present) - See also: ex-Sonic Shock
JJ Tartaglia - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Of Hatred Spawn, Thunderor, ex-Operus

Tracklist:

01. Paid In Full
02. Long Live The Fist
03. Crush Kill Destroy
04. Blackout
05. Madman
06. For The Last Time
07. Heavier than Metal
08. Warrior Of The North

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných