Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Fallen Angel (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jún 2020, 14:27

Fallen Angel - Crawling Out Of Hell (2010)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

FALLEN ANGEL hails from Upstate New York and is hard at work writing and recording their three part epic saga. Their bold effort to combine works of fiction, incredible artwork, and intense musical compositions is nothing short of remarkable, not to mention uncharted territory in the music industry. Their plan to release a trilogy of CDs based on and accompanied by a trilogy of novels written by lead guitarist and band founder John Cruppe, is truly the first of it’s kind. While it is true that many other artists have released conceptual albums with great artwork in the past, this is the first time it has been done in trilogy format and based on actual works of fiction. All twenty tracks from the band’s debut album are featured on the popular video game “Rock Band,” and fans can go to Rock Band’s buying platform to learn more about the band and sample some of their music for gaming. The band’s image and live performances helps to take their conceptual idea to new heights as each member of the band portrays a villain from the story line in full costume on stage. The band is comprised of John Cruppe on lead guitar, James Dipinto on lead guitar, Steve Seniuk on lead vocals, Bob Embury on bass, and Frankie Quaggs on drums. Part one of the FALLEN ANGEL project took close to three years to complete and is entitled “Crawling Out of Hell,” which with all things considered is a relatively short time for an independent release of this magnitude involving a novel and a CD. In 2014 the band was signed by Killer Metal Records attaining worldwide distribution and re-released “Crawling Out Of Hell” on their label. The band released part two of their epic saga in September 2018, which is entitled “Cast Out of Heaven.” Both the novel and CD were released within days of each other and can be purchased worldwide along with the band’s first releases as well. The long gap between the two releases occurred due to Cruppe suffering intense surgery and requiring a long recovery time. Cruppe states that the links between the music, the lyrics, the artwork, and the novels truly helps to create an enormous landscape for his characters, and the band is always striving to give the fans that “little something extra” with one of their releases.Come to where the angels have fallen and witness the fate of one man’s soul as he walks the tightrope between the realms of life and death and aimlessly wanders through the Realms of the Underworld. Come with us and witness the Rise of the Fallen!

Album:

Traditional heavy metal has had a bit of a resurgence in the global music scene in recent years. Anyone who has paid attention to trends in metal over the last 20 years or so knows that power metal has enjoyed a long, relatively healthy surge in popularity ever since bands like Hammerfall, Rhapsody (et al) and Blind Guardian have made the style more popular again, along with somewhat newer sensations like Sonata Arctica, Kamelot, Firewind, and Evergrey. But more traditional "heavy metal" has stayed a bit more underground, toiling in relative obscurity through the last 2 decades. More recent bands like 3 Inches of Blood, Wolf, and White Wizzard have exemplified the return of the genre's core sound at some level of commercial significance in the modern age. With any resurgence in a classic sound takes place, there will be casualties; bands who simply don't have the talent to make an impact, despite having the right ingredients in the formula. Thankfully, Fallen Angel is positioning themselves to avoid that pitfall.Fallen Angel is an interesting band, consisting of 5 individuals who use pseudonyms instead of their real names. All the band members paint their faces and clothe themselves in a manner vaguely reminiscent of King Diamond. They also play a style of heavy metal that reeks of that King Diamond, Mercyful Fate kind of early speed/power metal, without the usual trappings of the European power metal set. A more modern comparison would be Iced Earth, though they're definitely not clones. Their music has a real early-mid 1980's throwback feel to it, in a good way. Utilizing modern production techniques without sacrificing the classic sound and feel, Fallen Angel have struck a good balance between staying true to the genre's roots and bringing a modern touch to the style.Musically speaking, the band has really solid and energetic performances that showcase some degree of range. Guitars provided by "The Man In Black" (aka Robb Lotta) and "The Dark Lord of Democales" (aka band mastermind John Cruppe) are very well done, and hearken back to a bygone era of metal where the performances oozed passion and energy. The guitars are heavy and crunchy, and have some real presence to them, without the overly bass-heavy tone you would expect from a modern metal album. So while the album sounds modern because of the production, the guitars don't sound like they were played through a bass amp and recorded through a vocal mic membrane. Guitar solos are excellent throughout, with loads of energy, but without forsaking a melodic sensibility. They are just what you would expect from a band playing a style of metal that recalls the genre's glory years. Bass guitar is also suitably present but not so high in the mix it overpowers everything. It sounds good alongside the guitars, and works especially well during acoustic and/or clean guitar sections where it provides the right amount of weight underneath. Bass is provided by Sodominous - The Lord of the Flesh (aka Joe Surace, recently replaced by Bob Embury). Drumming by "The Darkness" (aka Frankie Quaggs) is quite well done as well. He has a real sense of dynamics, and knows when to go full-blast versus when the songs need something more nuanced, and when to change that up within the song. A good example of that would be transitioning from the verses to the chorus in "Sad Wings". All in all, the instrumentation on the album is very well done.Vocals are provided by Caleb - The Teller of Tales (aka Steve Seniuk). I'll get it on the table right away so folks can make their judgments, as I'm sure they will: Steve sounds an AWFUL LOT like former Iced Earth vocalist Matt Barlow. He's not a copycat, because his slower passages and screams differ a fair bit, but his mid-range to high vocals sound more than a little like the famed singer. Of course, Matt himself often bore more than a passing resemblance to Paul Stanley, so take that as you will. Personally, I think he sounds great on the record, with impassioned screams, suitably dynamic quieter passages, and loads of emotion in his delivery. He sings the lyrics convincingly, and really conveys that he cares about the story being told within the album. If you're a fan of any of the recent Iced Earth vocalists, i.e. Matt Barlow, Tim "Ripper" Owens, or Stu Block, you'll feel right at home with Caleb, er, Steve's vocal work.Speaking of story, apparently this album is the 1st in a trilogy of concept albums that follow along with related novels. I wish I knew what novel(s) this trilogy is based upon, and whether it's a work of fiction by Cruppe himself, or another series of novels already out there. While I didn't have a lyric sheet or copy to go by, the lyrics themselves aren't hard to discern. The story is one of war and sacrifice, and the protagonist seems to go through a lot of emotional turmoil as a result of all the chaos. The album's multitude of segue tracks are apparently also integral to the story within the album, as they're based in some fashion on the story being told, as much as instrumental interludes can be. Being able to read the novel might help give me additional context based on the titles of those tracks, or where the story is moving in between the main narrative from each song with lyrics.Other reviews have stated that the album is a bit too "busy", and while I can see that, I don't know that I necessarily agree. Yes, there is dual-guitar action, often with dueling solos or layering, and there are various keyboard effects and accouterments here and there, as well as a handful of sound effects to aid in presenting the story, but I don't think those things are very obtrusive. If anything, listening via headphones gave me a bit more clarification as to the context of some of those sounds, but the experience was quite similar to that of jamming the album through my desk speakers. I initially thought the mix was a bit weak, but after several listens, I believe it perfectly suits the sound the band is trying to achieve. Some have said that Steve screams too much and relies on that too heavily, but if you compare what these guys are doing to Iced Earth or Mercyful Fate, you'll find that they're quite similar and in that context, I don't believe it's overdone. Most criticisms I've read of the album focus on these items, along with the inclusion of too many interlude tracks. I was initially put off by them, and found them distracting, since they don't all perfectly transition one track to the next, but upon multiple listens, they make sense within the framework of the album and now I think I'd miss them if I nixed them from the album playlist.I was quite surprised, and honestly taken aback at the sheer quality and force of "Crawling Out Of Hell". The musicianship is top-notch, the performances are all spirited and high quality, and the idea of a trilogy of concept albums, while not entirely original, is not something that has been done before in metal, at this level. The songs all have catchiness and staying power (with the possible exception of the repetitive "On and On") that makes for good replay value, and ensures that many of the tracks will be playing in your head long after the CD has stopped spinning. Killer Metal Records has done quite a service to metal fans everywhere by re-issuing this album, originally self-released by the band in 2010. I would love to see a vinyl issue of this release as well. I look forward to the album's forthcoming follow-up, "Crawling Out Of Heaven", and wish guitarist/band leader John Cruppe a full recovery from his recent health issues, which you can read about on the band's Facebook page. Highly recommended!

Line Up:

Caleb - The Teller Of Tales - Vocals - See also: ex-Eleventh Hour, ex-Household Pest
Sodominius - The Lord of the Flesh - Bass, Vocals (backing)
The Darkness - Drums, Percussion
The Dark Lord of Democales - Guitars (lead, acoustic & 12-string), Keyboards, Vocals (backing)
The Man In Black - Guitars (electric & acoustic), Vocals (backing)

Tracklist:

01. Crash to Oblivion 00:47 instrumental
02. Sinners Vengeance 05:03
03. March into Hell 01:01 instrumental
04. Blood on My Soul 03:19
05. The Grinding Wheels of War 02:00 instrumental
06. The Reapers Shall Gather 03:18
07. Arrival 01:11 instrumental
08. Dark Lord 04:34
09. Darkness 04:37
10. The One Who Walks Alone 04:51
11. The Answer 05:55
12. Respiration Desperation 01:08 instrumental
13. The Neutral Zone 04:40
14. Life or Death 03:50
15. On and On 04:54
16. Ashes to Ashes 01:01 instrumental
17. Leaving It All Behind 06:04
18. Watching 03:37
19. Sad Wings 06:15
20. Grant Me Peace 04:00

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných