Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 102 mb

Bio:

Knight Fury was created by guitarist Chris Sanders. This production brought together vocalist William King, bassist David Ellefson (Megadeth), drummer Ken Mary, (Alice Cooper, Impelliteri, Fifth Angel) and keyboardist Adam Emmons to create the sound of Knight Fury. The "Time to Rock" album show cases this and brings the classic metal sound with a modern production . Sanders produced the entire "Time to Rock" album. Sanders is an American guitarist and songwriter. He became known amongst Rock and Metal fans all over the world for playing numerous headlining tours in North America and Europe, and playing some of the most notable Festivals on the circuit; Sweden Rock Festival (Sweden) Bang Your Head (Germany) Keep it True (Germany) Kobeta Sonik (Spain) Rocklahoma (USA).Sanders is also known as the lead guitarist for the heavy-metal band Lizzy Borden 2007-2010 and work with Nadir D'Priest of the 80's rock band London. Sanders toured on their U.S./Europe tours which included billings at some of the largest rock & heavy-metal music festivals.During tours with Nadir D'Priest, critics compared Sanders playing style to the late Randy Rhoads saying "I was reminded of another young guitarist I once had the pleasure of seeing ..The guitarist was none other than Randy Rhoads".Chris Sanders was invited by the family of Randy Rhoads to perform at the 25th memorial of Randy's death. Chris was the only guitarist to ever preform "Dee" to Randy's mother at the graveside since his death. Sanders was asked to return again for the 26th memorial where he preformed once again.In 2009 Sanders joined other musicians to record with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra inspired Northern Light Orchestra, where he once again worked with David Ellefson and Ken Mary.

Album:

When it comes to the supergroups in Metal music, whether classic or extreme in their direction, there is sometimes that special kind of love to a particular niche in the music where each and every member of the line-up finds his or hers comfort and admiration. These special units can be inferred as the great bands ever, however there is something within a normal band, the general idea merely, that makes a normal group more interesting than a constant band of members wishing for the same things without moving from an essential musical pattern. I know that not all supergroups share that same appreciation towards their music, but with being a bit blunt about it, I think that throughout the years I have listened to plenty of those to come to that assessment. I believe that Chris Sanders’ KNIGHT FURY special band of veterans meets with my just mentioned estimation. With esteemed members such as Chris Sanders himself (ex-LIZZY BORDEN), David Ellefson (MEGADETH, TEMPLE OF BRUTALITY, ex-F5, ex-KILLING MACHINE), Ken Mary (ex-CHASTAIN, ex-FIFTH ANGEL, ex-IMPELLITERI, ex-ALICE COOPER, ex-HOUSE OR LORDS), Adam Emmons (ex-METAL KNIGHTS) and the striking debut lead singer William King, KNIGHT FURY reasserted the greatness of traditional 80s US Metal among a number of candidates over the past view years that have been attempting on doing the same. KNIGHT FURY with their debut album, “Time To Rock”, released via Pure Steel Records, seem to have been clinging to the traditional ways but with additional bloody thorn of 80s Hard Rock.I know that there are artists and other fans that don’t like this term “playing it safe” but that is the best present overall description that I can grant “Time To Rock”. I could feel the flair of these guys to create something that would be the product of their shared admiration to what they have been experiencing and living upon throughout their careers and the similarities to their older groups, expect from MEGADETH and TEMPLE OF BRUTALITY, is pretty obvious and apparent. Nonetheless, not that I was actually looking for anything that would make me feel different about the 80s or on the other hand show me places that I have never visited in that prevailing old school stratum, “Time To Rock”, with its power and might in the name of all that is true, is heading forward, steady, solidly depending on the same singular moments of remembrance. Without a doubt that there are memorable Metal anthems like “Forbidden”, “Awaken”, “Nothing Left” and “Time To Rock”, which also proved how well this supergroup is well aligned and highly expert on creating catchy riffing, moving, lead guitar breaking and bombastic tunes. However, as a fact that I am an 80s Metal fan, and it has been rooted in my blood for quite some time, this album just pasted me by like a fast racing car on the strip. I believe that I needed something more aside from a smooth ride coast to coast.Unquestionably this is a fine pack of players. I know most of these guys’ projects, bands and creations along the years and it was hard not to be amazed once again, though not surprised. Furthermore, I liked their choice for a vocalist, William King reminded me of so many classic vocalists from the glory days, he has such a terrific voice pattern that every word sounds like magic. Don’t get me wrong, “Time To Rock” is an outstanding Heavy Metal album bringing the catchiness in the vein of anthems taken from Hard Rock back to the table of the modern world. Even I was personally on the move for a little more snagging, I bid you to have a go on this one.

Line Up:

David Ellefson - Bass - See also: Angels of Babylon, David Ellefson, Megadeth, ex-Temple of Brutality, Hail!, ex-Avian, ex-Killing Machine, ex-Soulfly (live), ex-Tim "Ripper" Owens (live), ex-F5
Ken Mary - Drums - See also: ex-TKO, ex-Accept, ex-Chastain, ex-David T. Chastain, ex-Fifth Angel, ex-Impellitteri, ex-James Byrd, ex-Strike, ex-Alice Cooper, ex-House of Lords
Chris Sanders - Guitars - See also: ex-Lizzy Borden
Adam Emmons - Keyboards - See also: ex-Metal Knights
William King - Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Nothing Left 04:36
02. Attack 03:41
03. Forbidden 04:02
04. Battle for the Castle 04:10
05. Awaken 03:43
06. The Message 03:41
07. Endless Night 03:45
08. Out on Your Own 03:57
09. Believe 04:09
10. Time to Rock 03:36

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných