Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Virgin Steele (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:20

Virgin Steele - Invictus (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 340 mb

Bio:

SPV/Steamhammer will re-release VIRGIN STEELE's "The Marriage Of Heaven & Hell I+II" and "Invictus" albums in June 2014. These two CD digipak re-releases will come with special bonus material and a huge booklet with new liner notes and previously unseen photos supplied by VIRGIN STEELE singer David DeFeis.Comments David DeFeis: "It is an honor, and it is my great pleasure, to be able to re-release with SPV the two 'Marriage Of Heaven and Hell' albums and the 'Invictus' album this year. These albums loom large in our catalogue, and so much of our blood, sweat and history can be found within the fabric of these works."In addition to the original running order titles, we will also present various bonus tracks. 'The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell' discs contain two live tracks recorded in Germany during 'The Marriage' tour, plus some new songs."Originally on the bonus disc for 'Invictus' we had planned to issue this new 19-song 'Ghost Harvest' collection that I had spoken about in the latest interviews. That plan has changed. 'Ghost Harvest', which has now grown into more than one CD at this time, will instead be included in the upcoming box set, and the bonus disc inside 'Invictus', which bears the title 'Fire Spirits', will contain over-the-top acoustic versions of various songs mainly taken from 'The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell' and 'Invictus' albums (but a few others appear as well). It will also contain a brand new track recorded this week."The performances on 'Fire Spirits' were captured live and are raw, heartfelt and genuine. We wanted to show those who missed out on the acoustic gigs we had done some of what went on there, and to also express how powerful these stripped down versions can be."With the appearance of these reissues and the inclusion of all the various bonus tracks contained within these collections, we give thanks and salute all of you who have taken this barbaric-romantic ride with us."We hope you will enjoy these works that celebrate the interaction and chemistry of the group, and which are testament to the enduring strength of our friendship."

Line Up:

David DeFeis - Vocals, Keyboards, Orchestration (1981-present) - See also: ex-Exorcist, ex-Jack Starr's Burning Starr
Edward Pursino - Guitars (1985-present) - See also: ex-Exorcist, ex-Original Sin, ex-Piledriver
Joshua Block - Bass, Guitars (2000-present) - See also: Dividing Light
Frank Gilchriest - Drums (1994-present) - See also: Spiritual Sickness, ex-Gothic Knights, ex-Riot, ex-Holy Mother

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. The Blood Of vengeance
02. Invictus
03. Mind, Body, Spirit
04. In The Arms Of The Death God
05. Through Blood And Fire
06. Sword Of The Gods
07. God Of Our Sorrows
08. Vow Of Honour
09. Defiance
10. Dust From The Burining
11. Amaranth
12. A Whisper Of Death
13. Dominion Day
14. A Shadow Of Fear
15. "Theme" From The Marriage Of Heaven & Hell
16. Veni, Vidi, Vici

CD2:

"Dark Distant Future" Medley #1

01. A Whipser Of Death (Intro)
02. Unholy Water
03. Trail Of Tears

"With Vengeance Divine" Medley #2

04. Rising Unchained
05. Veni, Vidi, Vici
06. Defiance
07. I Will Come For You
08. Victory Is Mine

"Hail The Conguering Hero" Medley #3

09. Serpent's Kiss (Intro)
10. A Whisper Of Death (Main section of song)
11. Great Sword Of Flame
12. A Whipser Of Death (Reprise)
13. Emalaith
14. The Burning Of Rome
15. Perfect Mansions (Mountains Of The Sun)
16. Do You Walk With God (New Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Virgin Steele (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:22

Virgin Steele - The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell Part One & Part Two (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Size : 428 mb

Bio:

Virgin Steele is an American heavy metal band from New York, originally formed in 1981.The band released a few career highlights albums (Noble Savage, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell Part I, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell Part II and Invictus). In recent years, they have enriched their sound with elements of musical theatre, progressive and symphonic metal, developing and writing projects such as the Metal Opera "The House of Atreus" (based on Oresteia and the Greek myth related to the Atreides) in 1999/2000 and the soundtrack for an imaginary movie Visions of Eden (A Barbaric Romantic Movie of the Mind) aka "The Lilith Project" (based on the Sumerian legend of Lilith) in 2006.

Album:

SPV/Steamhammer will re-release VIRGIN STEELE's "The Marriage Of Heaven & Hell I+II" and "Invictus" albums in June 2014. These two CD digipak re-releases will come with special bonus material and a huge booklet with new liner notes and previously unseen photos supplied by VIRGIN STEELE singer David DeFeis.Comments David DeFeis: "It is an honor, and it is my great pleasure, to be able to re-release with SPV the two 'Marriage Of Heaven and Hell' albums and the 'Invictus' album this year. These albums loom large in our catalogue, and so much of our blood, sweat and history can be found within the fabric of these works."In addition to the original running order titles, we will also present various bonus tracks. 'The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell' discs contain two live tracks recorded in Germany during 'The Marriage' tour, plus some new songs."Originally on the bonus disc for 'Invictus' we had planned to issue this new 19-song 'Ghost Harvest' collection that I had spoken about in the latest interviews. That plan has changed. 'Ghost Harvest', which has now grown into more than one CD at this time, will instead be included in the upcoming box set, and the bonus disc inside 'Invictus', which bears the title 'Fire Spirits', will contain over-the-top acoustic versions of various songs mainly taken from 'The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell' and 'Invictus' albums (but a few others appear as well). It will also contain a brand new track recorded this week."The performances on 'Fire Spirits' were captured live and are raw, heartfelt and genuine. We wanted to show those who missed out on the acoustic gigs we had done some of what went on there, and to also express how powerful these stripped down versions can be."With the appearance of these reissues and the inclusion of all the various bonus tracks contained within these collections, we give thanks and salute all of you who have taken this barbaric-romantic ride with us."We hope you will enjoy these works that celebrate the interaction and chemistry of the group, and which are testament to the enduring strength of our friendship."

Line Up:

David DeFeis Vocals, Keyboards, Orchestration (1981-present) - See also: ex-Exorcist, ex-Jack Starr's Burning Starr
Edward Pursino Guitars (1985-present) - See also: ex-Exorcist, ex-Original Sin, ex-Piledriver
Frank Gilchriest Drums (1994-present) - See also: Spiritual Sickness, ex-Gothic Knights, ex-Riot, ex-Holy Mother
Joshua Block Bass, Guitars (2000-present) - See also: Dividing Light

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. I Will Come For You
02. Weeping Of The Spirits
03. Blood And Gasoline
04. Self Crucifixion
05. Last Supper
06. Warriors Lament
07. Trail Of Tears
08. The Raven Song
09. Forever Will I Roam
10. I Wake Up Screaming
11. House Of Dust
12. Blood Of The Saints
13. Life Among The Ruins
14. The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell
15. Angela's Castle (Bonus track)
16. The Sword Of Damocles (Bonus track)

CD2:

01. A Symphony Of Steele
02. Crown Of Glory (Unscarred)
03. From Chaos To Creation
04. Twilight Of The Gods
05. Rising Unchained
06. Transfiguration
07. Prometheus The Fallen One
08. Emalaith
09. Strawgirl
10. Devil/Angel
11. Unholy Water
12. Victory Is Mine
13. The Marriage Of heaven And Hell (revisited)
14. A Greater Burning Of Innocence (Bonus track)
15. Life Among The Ruins - Live (Bonus track)
16. I Wake Up Screaming - Live (Bonus track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:27

Virgin Steele - Nocturnes Of Hellfire & Damnation (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Virgin Steele is an American heavy metal band from New York, originally formed in 1981.The band released a few career highlights albums (Noble Savage, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell Part I, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell Part II and Invictus). In recent years, they have enriched their sound with elements of musical theatre, progressive and symphonic metal, developing and writing projects such as the Metal Opera "The House of Atreus" (based on Oresteia and the Greek myth related to the Atreides) in 1999/2000 and the soundtrack for an imaginary movie Visions of Eden (A Barbaric Romantic Movie of the Mind) aka "The Lilith Project" (based on the Sumerian legend of Lilith) in 2006.

Album:

Long-running American metallers VIRGIN STEELE have changed the title of their new album from "Hymns To Damnation" to "Nocturnes of Hellfire & Damnation". The CD will be released on June 17 in Scandinavia, June 19 in Germany, June 22 in the rest of Europe and June 23 in the USA via SPV/Steamhammer. It will be made available in physical format with three different covers — as a standard 1CD version (the gargoyle cover), 2CD digipak version (the angel cover), 2LP gatefold version (the flute playing skeleton cover) — and as a digital download.Comments VIRGIN STEELE singer David DeFeis: "Our new album, which is called 'Nocturnes Of Hellfire & Damnation', is not a concept album per se, but there is a through line that connects the tracks. The lyrics essentially deal with relationship issues, and by that I mean the connections between entities, as in all sorts of beings, not only human being, but also gods and goddesses, spirits, elements, or whatever, plus various creatures, animal, vegetable and or mineral, but largely the album is about connections between people. People and their belief systems, people and their gods or goddesses, people and their life philosophies and also the various substances we invest or inject into our daily or nightly rituals and our worldview, and all the complexities of what drives us, makes us who we are and takes us where we may or may not be going."To sum it up, this album is about all the various ways in which humans can entangle themselves, or destroy themselves, so the album's title essentially encompasses what the vibe of the whole work is about."The title relates to the album in the way that the title 'Noble Savage' or 'Age Of Consent' expressed each of those particular works. The title provides a framework and connective tissue, but each song is really its own thing."Musically, the album is pretty heavy, high energy, often dark, at turns melancholy, and at turns aggressive or angry sounding. It does have that over-the-top bombastic heaviness that we are about, and the whole barbaric-romantic thing that we are known for."The overarching theme that comes to mind when I think about the album or listen to it is passion… raw passion. There are big monolithic riffs, moody chord changes, 'classical' type bits, sort of bluesy moments.... It retains the VIRGIN STEELE signature, but it adds new dimensions to it. In a strange way, it 'feels' to me like it could have been the album we might have made to follow up 'Noble Savage' had I been able to devote all my energies into the more bombastic or progressive side of my musical nature at that time, rather than trying to appease some of the other 'factions' around me who wanted some kind of a 'hit'...whatever that meant at the time."So, to conclude, we have infused the recordings with all that we have gone through over these past months, every fiber of our being, and I think this album will be something our fans will really enjoy."

Line Up:

David DeFeis Vocals, Keyboards, Orchestration (1981-present) - See also: ex-Exorcist, ex-Jack Starr's Burning Starr
Edward Pursino Guitars (1985-present) - See also: ex-Exorcist, ex-Original Sin, ex-Piledriver
Frank Gilchriest Drums (1994-present) - See also: Spiritual Sickness, ex-Gothic Knights, ex-Riot, ex-Holy Mother

Tracklist:

01. Lucifer's Hammer 05:41
02. Queen of the Dead 04:16
03. To Darkness Eternal 00:57
04. Black Sun-Black Mass 05:08
05. Persephone 07:28
06. Devilhead 05:22
07. Demolition Queen 08:19
08. The Plague and the Fire 06:29
09. We Disappear 07:54
10. A Damned Apparition 01:33
11. Glamour 05:19
12. Delirium 07:33
13. Hymns to Damnation 06:55
14. Fallen Angels 06:05

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:27

Virgin Steele - Nocturnes Of Hellfire & Damnation (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Size : 225 mb

Bio:

Album:

Long-running American metallers VIRGIN STEELE have changed the title of their new album from "Hymns To Damnation" to "Nocturnes of Hellfire & Damnation". The CD will be released on June 17 in Scandinavia, June 19 in Germany, June 22 in the rest of Europe and June 23 in the USA via SPV/Steamhammer. It will be made available in physical format with three different covers — as a standard 1CD version (the gargoyle cover), 2CD digipak version (the angel cover), 2LP gatefold version (the flute playing skeleton cover) — and as a digital download.Comments VIRGIN STEELE singer David DeFeis: "Our new album, which is called 'Nocturnes Of Hellfire & Damnation', is not a concept album per se, but there is a through line that connects the tracks. The lyrics essentially deal with relationship issues, and by that I mean the connections between entities, as in all sorts of beings, not only human being, but also gods and goddesses, spirits, elements, or whatever, plus various creatures, animal, vegetable and or mineral, but largely the album is about connections between people. People and their belief systems, people and their gods or goddesses, people and their life philosophies and also the various substances we invest or inject into our daily or nightly rituals and our worldview, and all the complexities of what drives us, makes us who we are and takes us where we may or may not be going."To sum it up, this album is about all the various ways in which humans can entangle themselves, or destroy themselves, so the album's title essentially encompasses what the vibe of the whole work is about."The title relates to the album in the way that the title 'Noble Savage' or 'Age Of Consent' expressed each of those particular works. The title provides a framework and connective tissue, but each song is really its own thing."Musically, the album is pretty heavy, high energy, often dark, at turns melancholy, and at turns aggressive or angry sounding. It does have that over-the-top bombastic heaviness that we are about, and the whole barbaric-romantic thing that we are known for."The overarching theme that comes to mind when I think about the album or listen to it is passion… raw passion. There are big monolithic riffs, moody chord changes, 'classical' type bits, sort of bluesy moments.... It retains the VIRGIN STEELE signature, but it adds new dimensions to it. In a strange way, it 'feels' to me like it could have been the album we might have made to follow up 'Noble Savage' had I been able to devote all my energies into the more bombastic or progressive side of my musical nature at that time, rather than trying to appease some of the other 'factions' around me who wanted some kind of a 'hit'...whatever that meant at the time."So, to conclude, we have infused the recordings with all that we have gone through over these past months, every fiber of our being, and I think this album will be something our fans will really enjoy."

Line Up:

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Lucifer's Hammer 05:41
02. Queen of the Dead 04:16
03. To Darkness Eternal 00:57
04. Black Sun-Black Mass 05:08
05. Persephone 07:28
06. Devilhead 05:22
07. Demolition Queen 08:19
08. The Plague and the Fire 06:29
09. We Disappear 07:54
10. A Damned Apparition 01:33
11. Glamour 05:19
12. Delirium 07:33
13. Hymns to Damnation 06:55
14. Fallen Angels 06:05

CD2:

01. Halloween Theme 01:20
02. D.O.A. 07:49
03. The Witch in the Forest 00:54
04. Black Sabbath 06:16
05. The Immigrant Song 01:17
06. Black Sabbath "Reprise" 01:05
07. Riderless Horse (Save Your Breath) 07:23
08. The Devil Drives 07:01
09. Anger Never Dies 06:12
10. Funeral Games 07:28
11. The Plot Sickenth 00:51
12. Haunted Wolfshine 06:14
13. West of Sumer 07:53
14. A Greater Burning of Innocence 05:43
15. The Birth of Beauty 06:04

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:28

Virgin Steele - The House Of Atreus Act I & Act II (3CD) (Digipak Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Size : 454 mb

Bio:

Album:

This is an absolute monster of an album, weighing in at an enormous three hours and twelve minutes and containing fifty-one tracks ranging from short instrumental passages of a couple of minutes or less to full blown, full length epic songs.It's dramatic, theatrical, bombastic, loud and very, very Heavy Metal and it will take some time and several listens before it all sinks in and you become familiar with the many great tunes and the overall concept but it's more than worth the effort as the whole package is something of a masterpiece.On very first listen my overriding thought was "Manowar ('Gods Of War' era in particular) meets Queen II with a dash of Savatage thrown in" and the Manowar comparison is simply unavoidable. Virgin Steele were formed in Long Island, New York in 1981 and released their debut, self titled album in 1982, the same year that Manowar, formed in Auburn, New York in 1980, released their debut album 'Battle Hymns'.And the comparison doesn't end with the music, as evidenced in these photos. Virgin Steele frontman and main songwriter David DeFeis and Manowar leader Joey DeMaio bear more than a slight resemblance to each other. That's Joey on the left and David on the right.Virgin Steele were originally formed by Jack Starr but after only two albums, the 1982 debut and 'Guardians Of The Flame' from 1983, Starr left because of serious differences with DeFeis who has led Virgin Steele ever since. DeFeis has produced two of Jack Starr's albums since, 'Out Of The Darkness' and 'No Turning Back', both released in the 80s.'The House Of Atreus Act I' was first released in 1999 with 'The House Of Atreus Act II' released the following year and they are Virgin Steele's ninth and tenth studio albums. It has the subtitle 'A Barbaric-Romantic Opera' and is a Metal opera inspired by the Oresteia, a trilogy of Greek tragedies written by Aeschylus which concerns the end of the curse on the House of Atreus.The music was intended to be the soundtrack for theatrical shows and the Metal opera was actually performed under the name Klytaimnestra - The House Of Atreus' in European theatres from 1999 to 2001, with the production of the Memmingen Opera House company and Landestheater Production.This massive 3 CD digipak re-release contains both Acts I and II plus bonus material and a huge booklet with new liner notes and unseen photos by David DeFeis.DeFeis said about the re-releases: "We are honoured and proud to announce that on May 20th 2016 Steamhammer SPV will re-release our Barbaric-Romantic Epic Metal-Opera 'The House Of Atreus'. It will be issued in a special 3 CD digi-pak format."CD 1 will contain the entire Act 1 album and compact discs 2 and 3 will contain the entire Act 2 album, plus the 'Magick Fire Music' EP tracks. 'The House Of Atreus' was a major milestone release for us and we are excited to have the opportunity to present it to the public once again."In addition to its appearance as a full length album, this work was also presented live onstage as a fully realized Theatrical Production by the Landestheatre Schwaben, and the tour we completed for it was one of our longest and most ambitious tours ever. Those who might have missed either the album, the tour or the theatrical performance can now experience this work in all its blood-drenched glory and murderous majesty once again."So, to the thing that matters more than anything else and that of course is the music. Clearly DeFeis was on a creative zenith when he composed 'The House Of Atreus'. He is a classically trained pianist with a bachelor's degree in composition and there are plenty of piano interludes throughout the whole opus which gives it that Savatage-esque feel.As a vocalist DeFeis possesses around three octaves and a half - (Bb1-)E2-C#6(-B6) - and quotes Freddie Mercury, Bryan Ferry, T-Rex and Bowie as influences but it's difficult to pinpoint any of these influences on '...Atreus'. The aforementioned Queen comparison comes totally from the vocal harmonies and some of the lead guitar runs and piano but as for the lead vocals, if you had told me it was Eric Adams singing, I would have totally believed it.Now I am not for one minute trying to suggest that there is any plagiarism going on here; this example is merely to demonstrate how similar DeFeis' voice is to that of Eric Adams and there are scores more similar examples that I could quote, likewise for the Savatage comparison, 'Iphigenia In Hades', also from Act I and 'One Child' from Savatage's 'Dead Winter Dead' album being just one.But this takes nothing away from what is essentially a seriously impressive composition that will have you enthralled from start to finish.And as with all decent concept albums, the songs stand up individually as well as they do as part of the whole package. Here are two of the best songs from the album, 'Wings Of Vengeance' and 'The Voice As Weapon'. Both songs will give you a great idea of what to expect from 'The House Of Atreus'.Other standout tracks on the album are the furious opener 'Kingdom Of The Fearless', the mystical 'Flames Of Thy Power (From Blood They Rise)', 'Resurrection Day (The Finale) which contains a rousing chorus and is the longest track on the album at just over ten minutes, the very Metal 'Flames Of The Black Star (The Arrows of Herakles)' which contains one of the best guitar solos on the whole album, the dramatic 'Agony And Shame' and 'A Token Of My Hatred' which is grandiose, theatrical Metal at it's very finest.David DeFeis states: "There are three terms I like to use when discussing the Virgin Steele sound; 'Romantic Expressionism', 'Symphonic Blues Based Metal', and, my favourite, or more appropriately, the one that most aptly conjures up the sound of this music in my mind, 'Barbaric Romanticism'. With our music we wish to invoke the spiritual nature locked within all men and women."And they've most certainly invoked quite a lot here with this superb package. It's a journey and hearing the whole thing from start to finish is an experience and a triumph and I hope that re-releasing the complete work gives it a new lease of life and more prominence.Ironically, Jack Starr's band, Burning Starr, performed at the Magic Circle Festival 2008 and released the album 'Defiance' on Manowar's label Magic Circle Music in 2009. In 2011 they released 'Land Of The Dead' through Limb Music. The albums include ex-Manowar guitarists Ross The Boss and David Shankle.

Line Up:

and:

Tracklist:

CD 1:

01. Kingdom Of The Fearless (The Destruction Of Troy)
02. Blaze Of Victory (The Watchman's Song)
03. Through The Ring Of Fire
04. Prelude In A Minor (The Voyage Home)
05. Death Darkly Closed Their Eyes (The Messenger's Song)
06. In Triumph Or Tragedy
07. Return Of The King
08. Flames Of The Black Star (The Arrows Of Herakles)
09. Narcissus
10. And Hecate Smiled
11. A Song Of Prophecy
12. Child Of Desolation
13. G Minor Invention (Descent Into Death's Twilight Kingdom)
14. Day Of Wrath
15. Great Sword Of Flame
16. The Gift Of Tantalos
17. Iphigenia In Hades
18. The Fire God
19. Garden Of Lamentation
20. Agony And Shame
21. Gate Of Kings
22. Via Sacra

CD 2:

01. Wings Of Vengeance
02. Hymn To The Gods Of Night
03. Fire Of Ecstasy
04. The Oracle Of Apollo
05. The Voice As Weapon
06. Moira
07. Nemesis (Instrumental)
08. The Wine Of Violence
09. A Token Of My Hatred
10. Summoning The Powers

CD 3:

01. Flames Of Thy Power (From Blood They Rise)
02. Arms Of Mercury
03. By The Gods
04. Areopagos (Instrumental)
05. The Judgment Of The Son
06. Hammer The Winds
07. Guilt Or Innocence (Instrumental)
08. The Fields Of Asphodel
09. When The Legends Die
10. Anemone (Withered Hopes... Forsaken)
11. The Waters Of Acheron (Instrumental)
12. Fantasy And Fugue In D Minor (The Death Of Orestes) (Instrumental)
13. Resurrection Day (The Finale)
14. Gate Of Kings (Acoustic Version)
15. Agamemnon's Last Hour
16. Great Sword Of Flame (Alternate Version)
17. Prometheus The Fallen One (Re-Mix)
18. Flames Of Thy Power (From Blood They Rise) (Alternate Mix)
19. Wings Of Vengeance (Alternate Mix)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:28

Virgin Steele - Visions Of Eden (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Size : 371 mb

Bio:

Album:

SPV / Steamhammer is proud to re-release on February 17th, 2017 Virgin Steele´s “Visions Of Eden” as a 2CD digipak.The first disc will contain a remixed version of the entire album and the second disc will contain a remastered presentation of the original version. The package will also include a huge booklet with new liner notes and unseen photos by David DeFeis.David DeFeis comments on the re-release:The Barbaric-Romantic power metal band VIRGIN STEELE will re-issue their eleventh studio album VISIONS OF EDEN. The music from this album first appeared on the Theatrical Stage in what was already the third “Metal-Opera” delivered by David DeFeis to the Landestheatre Scwaben of Memmingen Germany, the first being Klytaimnestra Oder Der Fluch Der Atriden (based on the two VIRGIN STEELE albums THE HOUSE OF ATREUS – ACT I, & THE HOUSE OF ATREUS ACT II). Due to the success of the first “Opera”, that Work was quickly followed by Die Rebellen, an epic based on THE MARRIAGE OF HEAVEN & HELL & INVICTUS albums. Both of the first 2 “Operas”, Klytaimnestra Oder Der Fluch Der Atriden, & Die Rebellen premiered to huge success in Germany, and were extravagantly staged and taken on tour. In 2003 the VISIONS OF EDEN Work premiered on the theatrical stage as “LILITH” again to great success, with over 50 performances to its credit. While many groups have presented “Metal-Operas’ on record, VIRGIN STEELE is the only group that I know of that has managed to present not just one, but three “Metal-Operas” on the Theatrical Stage! The band even managed to get noticed by the “straight press”, such as Der Speigel and Opera News! In the truest sense VIRGIN STEELE combine classical music and subject matter with true power metal in their own inimitable fashion.In the Work Visions Of Eden – The Lilith Project – A Barbaric Romantic Movie Of The Mind…contrary to what the title implies, this album promises no fullfillment of the utopian dream even though the orchestration again shows lavish full-metallic creativity and the band re-demonstrates its compositional strength throughout.Its composer David DeFeis, explains…“VISIONS OF EDEN” is most definitely not about happiness, peace, contentment or Eternal tranquility…it is in fact the complete opposite. It is about disorder, strife, struggle, dominance, the annihilation of a culture, the annihilation of a way of Life, and the violation & annihilation of a human being. I have based this Work around the history of the destruction of Paganism, Gnosticism and the desecration & eradication of the Goddess Principle that once dwelt so freely within Divinity. A massive blow was struck against these early beliefs, by first, the rise of the “Father-God” principle, and second by the development of “organized” religions. The VISIONS OF EDEN album concerns LILITH, first wife of Adam, (he of Biblical fame, as in Adam & Eve and the apple, the snake and all that fig leaf and rib propaganda), plus Ancient Sumerian Myths concerning Lilith’s relationship with Adam, Eve and God. However, that being said, in actuality, it is really about today…modern times and how we might have arrived here at this strange place we now currently inhabit…

Line Up:

David DeFeis Vocals, Keyboards, Bass, Orchestration, Guitars (rhythm) (tracks 1-8, 10, 11), Guitars (lead) (tracks 2, 6, 7, 10, 11), Guitars (acoustic) (tracks 7, 10), Percussion (track 9), Gong (tracks 3, 6, 8)
Edward Pursino Guitars (rhythm) (tracks 1, 3-5, 7-9), Guitars (lead) (tracks 1, 3-5, 7)
Frank Gilchriest Drums
Joshua Block Guitars (rhythm) (tracks 1-8, 10, 11), Guitars (lead) (track 9)

Tracklist:

CD 1: Barbaric Re-Mix version:

01 Immortal I Stand (The Birth Of Adam)
02 Adorned With The Rising Cobra
03 The Ineffable Name
04 Black Light On Black
05 Bonedust
06 Angel Of Death
07 God Above God
08 The Hidden God
09 Childslayer
10 When Dusk Fell
11 Visions Of Eden

CD 2: Romantic Re-Mastered version:

01 Immortal I Stand (The Birth Of Adam)
02 Adorned With The Rising Cobra
03 The Ineffable Name
04 Black Light On Black
05 Bonedust
06 Angel Of Death
07 God Above God
08 The Hidden God
09 Childslayer
10 When Dusk Fell
11 Visions Of Eden

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:29

Virgin Steele - Ghost Harvest: Vintage 1 - Black Wine For Mourning (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

Album:

The most under rated power/ heavy metal band on the planet earth, Virgin Steele has just put out a box set called Seven Devils Moonshine. Included is a new release called Ghost Harvest (The Spectral Vintage Sessions) Vintage 1 – Black Wine for Mourning. Black Wine for Mourning features the one of the best vocalists on the planet, David DeFeis, two and a half octaves of excellence. Virgin Steele has evolved into much more then just a typical heavy / power metal band. This album is more on the heavy metal/ Hard Rock side with touches of power, prog, blues and classical. David has defied the odds and this finely aged song writer is getting better with age. It is possible that the preservation of David's great voice is due to Virgin Steele's lack of commercial success and the grind this can put on ones voice.Let's continue the controversy with this. The last Manowar album The Lord of Steel has been bashed on by haters and fans that have hit the wall and refused to give it a fair shake. Manowar's The Lord of Steel is one of the most solid/ pound for pound Manowar albums ever made. Not Manowar's best, but without a doubt top 5. This 2018 Virgin Steele release Ghost Harvest (The Spectral Vintage Sessions) Vintage 1 – Black Wine for Mourning is Virgin Steele's version of Manowar's The Lord of Steel. Start throwing the rocks!The album starts off with a track that is destined to be a Steele classic, Seven Dead Within is a track that includes all of the for mentioned genres. The track is classic Virgin Steele Infused with blues and classical melodies. Track #2 Green Dusk Blues and Hearts on Fire are examples of how Dave is the full package when it comes to orchestration and vocals. His vocal melodies are second to none. Princess Amy is a blues infused heavy metal track. Some of the tracks featured in the middle of this album including Princess Amy (track 10) are as solid are Steele Tracks, remember this is may be the finest 2018 in it's genre, but falls a little short of being Metal album of the year . Track #8 Feral is one of those tracks (like the Heaven and Hell era) that everything seems to come together, drums, guitars keys and vocal working like a well oiled machine.Classical masterpieces like Psychic Slaughter would have Wagner banging his head. Wagner would love David's orchestration.This album also includes Bluesy / Heavy tracks like Justine, a vocal masterpiece. Excellent ending to the story with remakes of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game and Little Wing by Hendrix . Like Jorn, David is able to make a pop rock song as metal as it gets.Out of all of the power/ heavy metal elite, because of consistency both Manowar and Virgin Steele in the last 15 years have left the so called elite in the dust. This album comes in 2 forms. Individual release and a very affordable box set that includes 2 earlier releases and ton of remakes! Thumbs up for making the re-issues affordable.Metal Archives wanted more when it came to my original draft, that was a gift. I was able to deconstruct this album from beginning to end. The Rating went from 82 to 85%. Really there is nothing else that can be said about this album except if you like talent then this albums is for you. I caught that Rock. Frank THE MORBID ONE The Metal Authority Family

Line Up:

David DeFeis - Vocals, Keyboards, Orchestration (1981-present), Bass (2002-present) - See also: ex-Exorcist, Carnival of Souls, ex-Jack Starr's Burning Starr, ex-Mountain Ash, ex-Phoenix, ex-Smokestack Lightning
Edward Pursino - Guitars (1985-present), Bass (1994-1995, 1999-present) - See also: ex-Exorcist, ex-Original Sin, Carnival of Souls, ex-Piledriver
Joshua Block - Bass, Guitars (2000-present) - See also: Dividing Light, Carnival of Souls
Matt McKasty - Drums (2016-present) - See also: Dividing Light, ex-As Hell Broke Loose

Tracklist:

01. Seven Dead Within
02. Green Dusk Blues
03. Psychic Slaughter
04. Bonedust (Orchestral Version)
05. Hearts On Fire
06. Child Of The Morning Star
07. Murder In High-Gloss Relief
08. Feral
09. Justine
10. Princess Amy
11. Wicked Game
12. Little Wing
13. The Gods Don't Remember

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Mar 2021, 14:16

Virgin Steele - Virgin Steele (1982) (T&T Records Edition 2002)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1982 (T&T Records Edition 2002)
Size : 173 mb

Bio:

Album:

Virgin Steele is the eponymous debut album by New York heavy metal band Virgin Steele, released independently in 1982. This was the first album released by Music for Nations in Europe and was subsequently released by Mongol Horde Records and Maze Records in Canada.[4] Music for Nations pressed 5,000 copies of the original LP.Sanctuary Records reissued the album on CD in 2002, with bonus tracks and some previously unreleased demos.One of the best heavy metal albums of all time. First album released on classic metal label Music For Nations. This album is supremely melodic but heavy as hell with it. Jack Starr has a guitar tone and style all his own and David DeFeis vocals are soaring and magnificent.DeFeis also adds some nice keyboard to the mix which thickens the sound of the album. Children of the Storm is, in my eyes, an absolute metal classic. Then so is much of this record. Any fans of early 80s heavy metal and especially NWOBHM fans need to own this disc. So good I bought it twice! (My original 1982 copy and an unplayed 1982 copy).

Line Up:

Jack Starr - Guitars
Joe O'Reilly - Bass
Joey Ayvazian - Drums

Production:

Alvaro Falcon - engineer
Steve Young - engineer, remastering

Tracklist:

01. Minuet in G Minor / Danger Zone 04:28
02. American Girl 02:51
03. Dead End Kids 03:25
04. Drive on Thru 03:11
05. Lothlorien 2:08 (Bonus Track)
06. Still in Love with You 06:17
07. Children of the Storm 06:26
08. Pictures on You 03:29
09. Pulverizer 02:10 instrumental
10. Living in Sin 03:49
11. Virgin Steele 04:39
12. The Lesson [demo] (5:58) (Bonus Track)
13. Life of Crime [demo] (4:29) (Bonus Track)
14. Burn The Sun [demo] (4:06) (Bonus Track)
15. American Girl [original mix] (2:52) (Bonus Track)
16. Dead End Kids [new mix] (3:28) (Bonus Track)
17. Drive On Thru [original mix] (3:12) (Bonus Track)
18. Living In Sin [original mix] (3:46) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2023, 14:27

Virgin Steele - Noble Savage (1985) (2CD) (25 Anniversary Re-Release) (Digipak Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1985 (25 Anniversary Re-Release) (Digipak Edition 2011)
Size : 278 mb

Bio:

Album:

SPV/Steamhammer is proud to re-release Virgin Steele´s “Noble Savage” as a 2CD digipak.25th Anniversary Re-Release incl. 19 bonus tracks,(12 previously unreleased), new booklet, rare photos and liner notes by David DeFeis.Tracks 6 to 13 on CD 2 are not on vinyl release; they're all remixes, demos and early versions.Noble Savage is the third studio album of the American heavy metal band Virgin Steele, released in 1985 by Cobra Records. The album was reissued in 1997 on CD by Noise Records with six bonus tracks. The remastered edition of 2008 by Dockyard 1 added two other extra tracks. In May 2011, the album was reissued once more by Steamhammer Records, a subsidiary of SPV with the same track list as the 1997 release, but with an added bonus CD containing 13 additional tracks.Before the recording of Noble Savage, original guitarist Jack Starr resigned from the band and was replaced by Edward Pursino, an old friend of DeFeis, whose guitar playing immediately fit very well with Virgin Steele's music and style. Pursino's contribution came also in the form of new musical ideas and compositions, and he is still a mainstay in Virgin Steele's line-up. The band's frontman David DeFeis considers this album one of the most important in the history of the band.Noble Savage was the first album where the band was completely satisfied with its music and sound. It is also the first album on which the current musical style of the band is fully manifested, containing grandiose compositions with multi-layered keyboard sound and more sophisticated arrangements. Noble Savage has become one of the most popular Virgin Steele albums and it includes the songs "We Rule the Night" and "Noble Savage", which the band still plays in concert.And because the third album in the band's history is so popular, Steamhammer/SPV - after it had already been re-released in 1996 (via T&T/Noise Records) and again in 2008 (via Dockyard 1, but with a different cover, which only shows a band photo from that era) - have now decided to bring out what is probably the ultimate re-release of this classic. And it's really something: Styled as a double CD in a fat, fold-out digipak, the buyer not only gets the ten songs of the original album, but also what feels like mountains of bonuses. The first CD contains six additional tracks that were already included as extras on previous re-releases and come from the same recording session. Three of them (the driving "Obsession (It Burns For You)", "Come On And Love Me" and "Where Are You Running To", which I liked the most) should have been on the album, but due to the limited playing time for a single LP at that time, they were unfortunately left out. The other three tracks ("Love And Death", "The Spirit Of Steele" and the short orchestral outro "The Pyre Of Kings") were pieces that were subsequently reworked and ended up on later albums or for other reasons did not end up on the original version of "Noble Savage".The second CD now contains the very special treat for fans, the so-called "Extra Noble Ingredients": Here friends of the quartet will find a true paradise, because on this silver disc there are twelve previously completely unreleased tracks. The two tracks "God Of Violence Kill" and "Viking" are two completely new songs, in which David wanted to revive the spirit of the "Noble Savage" days, according to the booklet. The opener "To The Devil A Daughter" and "Bitches From Hell" are also from the "Noble Savage" era, but were written for the band Original Sin and used on their "Sin Will Find You Out" album. To top it off, there are several pre-production versions (of "We Rule The Night", "I'm On Fire", "Fight Tooth And Nail" and "Rock Me") and finally two rough mixes of "We Rule The Night" and "Noble Savage". So all collectors of 'Virgin Steel' should get wet dreams here. And to make the package ultimate, there is also a 20-page colour booklet with detailed liner notes from the boss, rare band photos and all the lyrics.

Line Up:

David DeFeis - Vocals, Keyboards, Bass, Orchestration, Guitars (rhythm) (tracks 1-8, 10, 11), Guitars (lead) (tracks 2, 6, 7, 10, 11), Guitars (acoustic) (tracks 7, 10), Percussion (track 9), Gong (tracks 3, 6, 8)
Edward Pursino - Guitars (rhythm) , Bass (tracks 12, 15), Guitars
Joe O'Reilly - Bass
Joey Ayvazian - Drums

Production:

Al Falcon – engineer
Artie Ware, Jerry Comito – assistant engineers
Steve Young – remastering engineer
Hugh Syme – art direction and design
Dimo Safari – photos

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. We Rule the Night 05:40
02. I'm on Fire 03:56
03. Thy Kingdom Come 03:41
04. Image of a Faun at Twilight 01:16 instrumental
05. Noble Savage 07:30
06. Fight Tooth and Nail 03:32
07. The Evil in Her Eyes 04:44
08. Rock Me 03:38
09. Don't Close Your Eyes 05:07
10. The Angel of Light 07:00
11. Obsession (It Burns for You) 05:37
12. Love and Death 04:26
13. Where Are You Running To 04:16
14. The Spirit of Steele 02:50
15. Come on and Love Me 03:51
16. The Pyre of Kings 01:17

CD2:

01. To the Devil a Daughter 03:27
02. God of Violence Kill 04:35
03. Viking 04:38
04. Ase's Death 01:39
05. Bitches from Hell 03:13
06. Fight Tooth and Nail (Roman Sword Re-Mix) 03:34
07. Tales from the Hammer 00:44
08. We Rule the Night (Live Pre-Production Rehearsal) 05:11
09. I'm on Fire (Live Pre-Production Rehearsal) 03:25
10. Fight Tooth and Nail (Live Pre-Production Rehearsal) 03:18
11. Rock Me (Live Pre-Production Rehearsal) 03:24
12. We Rule the Night (Bigger Gongs & Bombs - Early Rough Mix) 05:24
13. Noble Savage (Flanging to Eternity - Early Rough Mix) 06:55

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Jún 2023, 16:02

Virgin Steele - The Passion Of Dionysus (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 185 mb

Bio:

Album:

At a time when cultural innovation is being side-lined as never before and many unusual forms of music are succumbing to the temptation of the commercially more lucrative mainstream, Virgin Steele are the shining silver lining. For over 40 years, mastermind David DeFeis has kept one of the most imaginative bands in the power metal genre on track with his excellent songwriting and charismatic voice. At the same time, DeFeis has never stopped evolving as a composer, musician and producer, updating his symphonic-tinged sound with exciting new influences. He has already accomplished this many times over with classics like ‘Invictus’ (1998), ‘The House Of Atreus I & II’ (1999/2000) or ‘Visions Of Eden’ (2006). In his current album ‘The Passion Of Dionysus’, DeFeis surpasses himself in his unbridled creativity. Eight years after the acclaimed studio opus ‘Nocturnes Of Hellfire & Damnation’ (2015), DeFeis` brilliant signature manoeuvres the album through a gripping parable about control and freedom, creating another highlight of the Virgin Steele career.

Line Up:

David DeFeis - Vocals, Keyboards, Bass, Orchestration, Guitars (rhythm) (tracks 1-8, 10, 11), Guitars (lead) (tracks 2, 6, 7, 10, 11), Guitars (acoustic) (tracks 7, 10), Percussion (track 9), Gong (tracks 3, 6, 8)
Edward Pursino - Guitars (rhythm) (tracks 1, 3-5, 7-9), Guitars (lead) (tracks 1, 3-5, 7)
Joshua Block - Guitars (rhythm) (tracks 1-8, 10, 11), Guitars (lead) (track 9)
Frank Gilchriest - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Gethsemane Effect
02. You'll Never See The Sun Again
03. A Song Of Possession
04. The Ritual Of Descent
05. Spiritual Warfare
06. Black Earth & Blood
07. The Passion Of Dionysus
08. To Bind & Kill A God
09. Unio Mystica
10. I Will Fear No Man For I Am A God

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných