Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Adolf Castle (RUS)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Dec 2017, 07:39

Adolf Castle - Really Crazy Germans (1994) (Metal Race Remastered 2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1994 (Metal Race Reissue 2014)
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

Adolf Castle was a heavy metal band formed by guitarist Cyril Thor in 1992 in Moscow, Russia. They were very popular on Moscow underground stage in 1992-95, also as a Manowar cover band. In 1994-95, they recorded and released on tape their only album available, "Really Crazy Germans". Shortly afterwards, the lead vocalist Dee (Dylan) Troy left the band. There is no information on any activity of the band afterwards.The band name is ambiguous and has served the band bad service several times. However, according to Cyril Thor, it refers to some German folklore hero, a reckless beer-drinker. The lyrics for most songs can be described as "beer metal".The album was re-released by Russian label "Valiant Music" in 2000 on CD.

Album:

Ok, honestly, what do you expect from a Russian band with the name of Adolf Castle and an album title Really Crazy Germans? Well, I don’t know what you would expect, but I did not expect anything good… But thankfully I do not let things like that put me off and from the very beginning it gets pretty clear that these guys do not take things overtly serious.Musically we get a very 80s like version of traditional heavy metal, with not too strong vocals by Dylan Troy (could still very well be that he does not want to sing any differently, because more than once he proves that he CAN sing), but in this case the production can be at least partly blamed, too, as the title track proves, and you can hear the fun that went into this one “Oh’ Grand Old Alaric!” goes even one step further, which comes over as a sort of metal version of a folk song, with choir and all, but again it becomes evident that they are not all dead serious about the whole thing, even though the execution leaves no doubt that they can play, don’t get me wrong!And “Russian Polizei”? “Fat Mad Marta”? This IS all seriousness aside, heh, a pity that they did not print the lyrics for these ones And stuff like “Fat Mad Marta”, “Crazy Germans” or “Oh’ Grand Old Alaric!” also are really good songs on top of that!Now the question is, how the hell do you rate a fun album like this one? It is hard as you cannot really take the same measures, but I will have to at least partly try to do so. If you like traditional heavy metal, you have fulfilled the first test, if you do not need it all too elaborate, then you are even more compatible and if you want fun in your music, then Adolf Castle is right there for you! There we go

Line Up:

Dmitriy Borisenkov Guitars, Vocals (?-2004) - See also: Short-Stay Mission, Чёрный Обелиск, ex-Рок Синдром, ex-Trizna
Daniil Zakharenkov Bass (1992-1993, 2004) - See also: Glossy Teria, Чёрный Обелиск, Mechanical Poet (live), ex-E.S.T., ex-Артерия, ex-Рок Синдром, ex-Trizna, ex-Д.И.В.
Kirill "Cyril Thor" Zaitsev Guitars (1992-2004) - See also: ex-Дай
Dmitriy "Dylan Dee Troy" Nechaev Vocals (1992-1995, 2004)
Vladimir Ermakov Drums (2004) - See also: Mechanical Poet, ex-E.S.T., ex-Рок Синдром, ex-Чёрный Обелиск, ex-Stainless

Tracklist:

01. Crazy Germans
02. Gallow Tree
03. Heart of the Spring
04. Oh' Grand Old Alaric!
05. Russian Polizei
06. Fall in Hate
07. Crowned by the Sun
08. Fat Mad Marta
09. Iron Riders
10. Vilissa
11. The Great Attila Inversion
12. Fritz Und Hans (Live In Dortmund)
13. Crazy Germans (First mix) (Bonus Track)
14. Heart of Steel (Manowar cover) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných