Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

Roadhog - a classic heavy metal act from Poland, formed in 2012 in Cracow. The band consists of four young, talented heavy metal maniacs with heads full of interesting music ideas. Their image is typically 80's (long hair, jeans, leather, flying V guitars, synchronic stage moves). They don't dress up, that's who they are in real life.The music is a real tribute to great, old school metal bands like Accept, Running Wild, Iron Maiden or Judas Priest with a fresh approach! Unique vocals, super catchy riffs and melodic solos are band's trademarks. Roadhog played many gigs around their area in small clubs and big events like biker rallys. Having already a demo (2013) under their belts, they recorded the first full length album Dreamstealer. It was produced in Sweden by Olof Wikstrand from Enforcer, a friend of the band. The album is released on Stormspell Records, February 2015.

Albums:

Classic heavy metal in good ole Teutonic way. For fans of NOISEHUNTER, S.D.I., TYRANT (GER), VETO, TYRAN’ PACE, VAMPYR, STORMWITCH, etc.When we talk about the metal scene in Poland, the bands that usually come to mind are Vader and Behemoth, I don’t think these two bands need an introduction. Roadhog is a Polish heavy metal band than most people haven’t heard of, which is understandable, since they’re still more or less new. The thing is, they have a lot of potential and this album shows it.The overall sound of this album can be easily compared to NWOBHM bands such as Tokyo Blade and Raven, but Roadhog does not simply copy these two bands’ sound, Roadhog just bases its own sound on the basis of the other two mentioned bands’ sound. A newer band that Roadhog can be compared to is Enforcer. Interestingly, Olof Wikstrand from Enforcer mastered and mixed this album, so that’s certainly a factor that explains the similarities. Even the cover screams ‘eighties!’There are no ballads to be heard here, there are only two options, fast (Liar, Chasing the Storm, Roadhog) and mid-tempo (On the Witches Path, Dreamstealer), some of the songs feature both options (Dead of the Night). In my opinion, the fast moments are better than the mid-tempo moments, not that I have anything against the mid-tempo.Dreamstealer starts with a section where bass can be nicely heard, otherwise, the bass is buried underneath the other instruments. Guitars, on the other hand, have a crisp sound and everything they do ranges from really enjoyable to excellent. As for vocals, Krzysztof’s vocals really resemble early NWOBHM vocalists, I cannot remember which exactly, what matters is that he would fit nicely in the period of the earliest eighties; they even remind me of some Serbian hard rock and heavy metal vocalists for some reason.I really enjoyed this album, however, I feel the band has yet to show all that it can do. As it stands now, they have potential to make it in the metal world, but I guess only time will tell if that ever becomes true.

Line Up:

Krzysztof Tabor - Bass, Vocals (2012-present)
Przemek "Pemo" Murzyn - Guitars
Maciej "Ogór" Szupik - Guitars
Michał Kozioł - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Liar 02:50
02. On the Witches Path 04:16
03. Dreamstealer 05:44
04. Chasing the Storm 03:34
05. Poison Man 03:31
06. Taste Your Sin 04:01
07. Roadhog 03:39
08. Run from the Devil (Salem's Wych cover) 03:19
09. Dead of the Night 03:51

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Roadhog (POL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Apr 2019, 14:20

Roadhog - The Oppressors (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

Roadhog - a classic heavy metal act from Poland, formed in 2012 in Cracow. The band consists of four young, talented heavy metal maniacs with heads full of interesting music ideas. Their image is typically 80's (long hair, jeans, leather, flying V guitars, synchronic stage moves). They don't dress up, that's who they are in real life.The music is a real tribute to great, old school metal bands like Accept, Running Wild, Iron Maiden or Judas Priest with a fresh approach! Unique vocals, super catchy riffs and melodic solos are band's trademarks. Roadhog played many gigs around their area in small clubs and big events like biker rallys. Having already a demo (2013) under their belts, they recorded the first full length album Dreamstealer. It was produced in Sweden by Olof Wikstrand from Enforcer, a friend of the band. The album is released on Stormspell Records, February 2015.

Albums:

My huge expectations has increased doubly since the title and front cover have been published by the band. Even if Roadhog isn’t a mainstream giant (in future, who the hell knows that?), the debut impressed me a lot stealing my dreams very often and still ripping the empty silence in my world. That’s true I’m a slave to such songs as „Poison Man” or „Dead of the Night”, many times I just catch myself singing those choruses in many various situations. Yes, „Dreamstealer” was a blast. And still is.With that in my mind I proceeded to „The Oppressors”. Again under the banner of Stormspell Records, again with drawing attention front cover (this broody busty lady has a haircut similar to Pemo, hasn’t she?). But this time Olof Wikstrand has been replaced by Cederick Forsberg as a sound engineer. And if compared to the debut, the sound realization is given in much modern way, not being any kind of fault to the whole: it is just great keeping the things all audible. So, the main question from my point of view appears: did they give me a better album? Well, let’s see, the beginning couldn’t be better, with even more power and speed comparing to „Liar”, „Fall from Grace” simply cuts my head down. Somehow it touches speed stylistics in early Agent Steel vein: it is fast, crushing, neck-breaking, firing totally effective riffs to the crowd. And however the song isn’t any sign of genre changing, another „Fight It Back”should be a concert firecracker as well, just like a closing track, simple and riffs mesmerizing. But as I wrote, the speedy madness isn’t an oppressing key here and the rest is maintained in rather mid tempo.The first half is absolutely fine. We have energetic „The Fear” with very catchy bridge and chorus becoming another highlight next to the mentioned duo (however great leads starting at 2:50 and lasting till 4:00 turn the title into „The Bliss”, which is kind of accidental paradox, don’t you think?); we have very slow „Suffer in Silence” and faster a bit „Black Moon” which is probably the best one in family, being just a great tribute to Heavy Load, with surprising intro, mysterious and eerie, definitely something new for the band. A heavy killer, indeed! And the title song ends the first half, „The Oppressors” sound really promising. But the number six belongs to „Children of the Dark” and… something broke in the machine. Those fully balladic 4:32 minutes are the only controversial tunes here, that’s true I did not expect to hear the highlight like „Children of the Damned” or „Watch the Children Pray”, ‘cause it’s impossible I guess. Something was wrong here and originally I gave it many very careful meetings. What’s more, during listening to the whole album, „Children of the Dark” got more chances than others. With a booklet in my hands or with closed eyes. Thinking about using of children choir and pretty nice guitar leads. About powerless Krzysztof vocals and unnatural keyboards in the background. And concerning the final opinion, the song sticks out absolutely, however it’s not the thing I hated it, but it feels so damn out of place here. For a single release as an additional one? Maybe, but this time Roadhog has just failed……and luckily „Fight It Back” has woken me from the sonic torpor and brought the band on the right road. Don’t know their intentions but this song is like a balance weight and it works here splendidly. The rest doesn’t bring any confusing surprises, only the stuff I’d like to listen to, it’s worthy to notice completely untypical guitar lead in „Set the World on Fire” (no, it’s not the cover song) or the next track that reminds me a bit about „Annihilator” song from „King of the Kill” album. Then, „(Don’t) Follow Them”, a highlight from last year Ep, and the album is ended by „All Hell's Breaking Loose”. And yes, the track list has been done right now. What about the vocal lines, the underbelly from the debut? When I consider the music itself, the whole idea and performance, lyrics, front cover, production-wise and general heavy metal spirit, Roadhog machine is Premier League level using football terminology. In turn, Krzysztof endeavours are in Championship yet, with Fulham attitude during this season with two wins, five draws and two defeats by the end of the third week of September. It’s nothing extraordinary, just a solid work. His Polish accent is still distinguishable, there are really good moments opressing the mind (in fast songs, especially) and there are moments that need to be improved (mostly in slower parts).If I am in the kingdom of maths, my final mark is a bit lower as compared to the bestial stealers of dreams, yet I cannot write about any letdown. When one song is skipped, „The Oppressors” provide ten equal heavy metal shots served in a way it should be executed. Generally speaking, the band matures, it’s not the highest offer yet and I’m sure the musicians know that. But with such a potential, the future looks really auspiciously, don’t it?

Line Up:

Michał Kozioł - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Fall from Grace 03:51
02. The Fear 05:00
03. Suffer in Silence 04:56
04. Black Moon 04:48
05. The Oppressors 04:35
06. Children of the Dark 04:32
07. Fight It Back 03:29
08. Set the World on Fire 04:01
09. Shadowmaker 04:44
10. (Don't) Follow Them 03:56
11. All Hell's Breaking Loose 03:45

+ Video "All Hell's Breaking Loose" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Roadhog (POL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Nov 2022, 07:34

Roadhog - Gates To Madness (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 85 mb

Bio:

Albums:

Gates To Madness is a jurney through man's ups and downs, insanity, sadness and fragility of human existance. Social issues is what we focused on - personal disasters, mental health, strong emotions and fight against the odds. Blending all traditional styles from heavy metal through speed or thrash and ending hard rock songwriting - the result is as varied as there are many paths and gateways that lead to madness

Line Up:

Karol Garbiarz - Drums (2020-present) - See also: Säcrificer, ex-Sting Ray

Tracklist:

01. Gates to Madness 04:29
02. Gypsy's Curse 04:23
03. Unleashed 04:21
04. Surreal Overdose 04:06
05. Misery Loves Company 04:00
06. With Enemy by My Side 03:48
07. Masquerade 03:56
08. Be Careful What You Wish For 06:50

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných