Faith Circus - Turn Up The Band (2CD) (Limited Edition) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Jan 2024, 06:49

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 244 mb

Bio:

FAITH CIRCUS from Bergen, a city situated on the west coast of Norway, were a band born from the ashes of two rival bands.FAITH CIRCUS from the west coast of Norway is a band born from the ashes of two rival bands. Comprised of, Marc Farrano/vocals, Marius Mørch/guitars, Lasse Koester/bass and Baard Nordvik/drums. Their style can be described as a hybrid of bands such as KISS, VAN HALEN, DEF LEPPARD and BON JOVI, etc… Now, YOU want strong melodies, great hooks, burning frets, pounding drums, thunderous bass and smooth, yet powerful vocals. Then this is the band you've been looking for!! Classic/melodic rock!! From the heartbreaking to the hip shaking. It's ALL here!! Delivered with pure passion, love & fun!!The band signed with Kivel Records in the fall/winter of 2007, and their debut album is currently being mixed by Ty Sims of BOMBAY BLACK, set for release 17.10.2008!!Among the 11 tracks is a cover of the Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick/Adam Mitchell composition "Can you feel it", until now only released in demo form on the fox's "Rockology" album.And another tune which features guest appearances by veterans such as Steinar Krokstad/drums (ex-STAGE DOLLS), Morty Black/bass (ex-TNT), Dag Stokke/keyboards (TNT), Tore Moren/guitar (JORN), Steinar Hagen/acoustic guitar (RETURN) and Tony Harnell/background vocals (ex-TNT).

Album:

This Norwegian band really blew me away with their first album.I thought they'd split up, knowing that the first album was released by Kivel and that the label wasn't doing too well financially speaking. However, if you get the chance to go back to that first album, do so with your eyes closed and discover some superb, fiery, absolutely unstoppable FM rock. In 2013, Melodic Rock Records announced the release of Faith Circus' new album, Turn Up The Band. Although the music has changed significantly, the band still prove here that they're really good. The first album was rock, this one is definitely harder. It's somewhere between FM and Us, but it's closer to Firehouse than Stage Dolls. Still led by excellent vocalist Marc Farrano, reminiscent of Soto, the band deliver 10 top-flight tracks that are good for the ears. There's the US or FM hardness of firebombs like Restless Heart, Turn Up The Band or Firesign, but also a pop side that suits the combo well on the excellent Inside The Circus, an AOR side on the exceptional Sunshine Radio or the languorous side of inspired ballads like Tears You've Never Cried or Into Your Heart. It's often reminiscent of the good old days when US combos with their long permed hair were all over the charts. Bon Jovi, Slippery period, Skid Row, Kiss Fm period come to mind. After Adrian Gale, I'm on a hard FM cure, but this is the good stuff, as my official supplier would say !!!! Enjoy this review and this album because not many people have talked about it.I think it's normal that Melodic Rock doesn't do a review, but I don't understand why sites like Rock Report forget to do so. Two albums, one rock, one harder, but of identical quality. The Scandinavians strike again and again...

Line Up:

Marc Farrano - Vocals
Marius Mørch - Guitars
Christer Ottesen - Bass
Baard Nordvik - Drums

+ guest:

Guitar, Backing Vocals – Keyboards [Special Guest] – Tore Risa (tracks: CD1)

Production:

Engineer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Thomas "Tomtom" Haugland* (tracks: CD1)
Mastered By – Dennis Ward (tracks: CD1)
Vocals, Executive-Producer, Producer – Marc Farrano

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Restless Heart
02. Turn Up The Band
03. Inside The Circus
04. Born With The Power
05. Tears You've Never Cried
06. Love Me Dry
07. Sunshine Radio
08. Firesign
09. Into Your Heart
10. Follow My Voice

CD2:

01. Temporary High
02. Back on Love
03. Tried n True
04. Half the Man
05. Alive & Kickin
06. Without Me
07. Can You Feel It
08. Rain on You
09. Hold On
10. Pushing up Daisies
11. Wasted Rainbow
12. Heroes (Bonus Track)
13. For Your Eyes Only (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 38 neregistrovaných